What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

L.O.S.T.
This topic is about L.O.S.T.
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA fantasy early 2000s boy enters magical path world with girl as chosen one. [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rebecca (last edited Jun 10, 2018 05:14PM) (new) - added it

Rebecca | 14 comments I read this book as an early teen - 2002-2008. I know the cover was white with red, orange, and yellow as a path, maybe?

The plot involved a modern boy going through some sort of portal with a girl who was a princess of some sort of a semi medieval type place. She needed him to help her defeat some sort of shadow in the realm, but was utterly unimpressed by him. He could travel the path or something like that. I want to say the title was an acronym but I'm not sure. It was also a series.

message 2: by Rebecca (new) - added it

Rebecca | 14 comments I remember more details. The portal to the magical world was through either a diner or gas station on the side of a rather remote road. The main girl has to hide her magic "glimmer" by essentially looking goth.

message 3: by Rebecca (new) - added it

Rebecca | 14 comments I found it!

It was called L.O.S.T.

This can be moved to solved

message 4: by Rosa (new)

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 5231 comments I’m glad you found it. Who’s the author?

message 5: by Rebecca (new) - added it

Rebecca | 14 comments L.O.S.T. by R.S. Collins

R.S. Collns and S.R. Vaught. The earlier edition had their names as something else.

message 6: by Rosa (new)

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 5231 comments Okay. Would you mark this thread as “about” that book?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

L.O.S.T. (other topics)