Books and Jams Readalong discussion

The Unseen World
This topic is about The Unseen World

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Krista (last edited Jun 01, 2018 02:18PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Krista (booksandjams) | 746 comments Mod
Hi everyone! I am so excited to finally crack open this book that was so popular about a year ago! I know for a lot of people it was quickly a favorite! Here's hoping we feel the same way!

Comment below if you'll be reading along this month! And say hello to other fellow readers!

Jenn (sterlingmccord) Hi Krista and everyone who's reading along this month. I am really looking forward to reading The Unseen World with y'all.

message 3: by Berna (last edited Jun 01, 2018 10:34PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Berna | 64 comments Hello dear friends, I will also be joining this month.
I think I will be able to start it in the middle of next week.
Really excited to read this book as well.

message 4: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 9 comments Hello everyone, I'll be joining for this month's book pick!

message 5: by randomreader (new)

randomreader  (goodreadscomrandomreader) | 43 comments Hi everyone! It's been a while since I've joined in on a BooksandJams readalong. :) I've picked up The Unseen World from my library and am hoping to get to it this month. My reading taste has been all over the place recently, and I can't seem to focus on one book for too long, but I'd really like to read this one with you all. Talk soon!

Alicia Swinderman | 1 comments I'll be reading along with you all. My book should be arriving tomorrow. I'm so excited!

message 7: by Krystyna (new) - added it

Krystyna (adoseofcozy) | 2 comments Hi, everyone. I literally just joined. I checked with my library and they have a copy of the book in so I am going to snag it and see if I like it. Do we have a certain deadline to be at a certain page?

Krystyna wrote: "Hi, everyone. I literally just joined. I checked with my library and they have a copy of the book in so I am going to snag it and see if I like it. Do we have a certain deadline to be at a certain ..."

Hi Krystyna, I'm glad you'll be joining in this month! I am out of town until Monday night but on Tuesday I will make discussion topics for the beginning, middle and end of the book. There's no date to be at a certain point. Just when you get through the first set of chapters share your thoughts...then the same with the middle and end. That way people can read at their own pace and those who start later won't be spoiled!

Patti (prenticekid) | 9 comments Waving hello! I lucked out and got to check the book out from my library. Looking forward to reading along with everyone.

message 10: by Beth (new)

Beth | 6 comments Hi everyone! I picked up my copy today and I’m looking forward to reading this one.

Sherry Bendorf (jstbuzznby) | 2 comments I'm hoping to join along within the next week or so. I'm still waiting for my copy. I'm looking forward to it as well.

message 12: by Krystyna (new) - added it

Krystyna (adoseofcozy) | 2 comments Krista wrote: "Krystyna wrote: "Hi, everyone. I literally just joined. I checked with my library and they have a copy of the book in so I am going to snag it and see if I like it. Do we have a certain deadline to..."

Okay, that sounds awesome! I can't wait. Are we supposed to go ahead and start?

Krystyna wrote: "Krista wrote: "Krystyna wrote: "Hi, everyone. I literally just joined. I checked with my library and they have a copy of the book in so I am going to snag it and see if I like it. Do we have a cert..."

Yes. I'm out of town until tomorrow and as soon as I get home I'll set up the other discussion posts. Go ahead and get started! :)

message 14: by Kim (new)

Kim | 8 comments Hello everyone; this'll be my first read along with ya'll and I'm thrilled to join in. So excited. Thanks Krista for all you do, and safe travels!

message 15: by Suzanne (new) - added it

Suzanne (suzanneperezict) Hi there! I just recently discovered you on BookTube and really enjoy the channel. I have a copy of this book and have been meaning to read it for ages, so I will join in this read-along. :)

message 16: by Kay (new) - added it

Kay J | 7 comments I'm going to be behind a bit, I'm waiting for my book to come in at library it should be here on the 11th but I'm still excited to join, this will be my first time 😄

message 17: by Elsa (new) - rated it 3 stars

Elsa I'm joining along with the readalong. Thank you for hosting!

message 18: by Stefanie (new)

Stefanie | 12 comments I am joining! I was on a hold list for Eleanor last month and it came in on the last day of the month so I was sad to miss that one. But I picked up this month's at the library today! Yay!!

Terri  (tee_reads) | 57 comments I'm here.....sort of. I'm 58 pages in and its just not grabbing me yet. I'm going to give it through the weekend when I have more to read. Hopefully I'll be able to get into it more.

message 20: by Kay (last edited Jun 08, 2018 07:35PM) (new) - added it

Kay J | 7 comments I got my book today! Im going to read this, this weekend if i don't have to work, so i can catch up to everyone! So excited! 😄

Rhonda Nelson | 14 comments I’m reading along too! I just started & will try to catch up. ☺️

message 22: by Jamie (new) - added it

Jamie  (bookstatsandtea) | 1 comments I'll be joining. I have this on audio so I'll be listening to it soon.

Rhonda wrote: "I’m reading along too! I just started & will try to catch up. ☺️"

Glad you're here, Rhonda. There's no catching up since it's read at your own pace. Can't wait to see what you think.

Jamie wrote: "I'll be joining. I have this on audio so I'll be listening to it soon."

I found the audio on Hoopla and might switch back and forth a bit.