YA Book Addicts discussion

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

Jordyn | 2757 comments Mod
Girl trouble? Need advice on your girlfriend or best friends come here!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

This is a good topic! BOYS LEAVE!!

message 3: by Jordy (new)

Jordy | 49 comments Do you guys have boys in your group? xD

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Idk? Just in case;)

message 5: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

There are a couple boys in the group

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay

message 7: by Jordy (new)

Jordy | 49 comments Oh wow I never knew

message 8: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

Haha yeah

message 9: by Erin, Director of Fun and Games (new)

Erin (eisawesome) | 1215 comments Mod
Wow

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

So guys do read bokks

message 11: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

Haha very rarely!

message 12: by Erin, Director of Fun and Games (new)

There's this boy in my class that read all of the John Grren book, he was so proud of himself. He also read the book thrift in only five months, while I'm over here done with the book two days after I stated reading it

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha same I fly through it

message 14: by Erin, Director of Fun and Games (new)

It took me a while to read it because of all thebgerman word, most if them I knew but others, were not easy

message 15: by FangirlNina (new)

FangirlNina (spocktapus210) | 742 comments Sooo fellow humans, what to discuss?

message 16: by FangirlNina (new)

FangirlNina (spocktapus210) | 742 comments :/

message 17: by Kynkynsmc (new)

Kynkynsmc (little infinities) | 152 comments well has anyone started school yet. Any girl drama going on??

message 18: by FangirlNina (new)

FangirlNina (spocktapus210) | 742 comments There's some girl drama in my life, unfortunately. And I start school in September. Some of my friends and quarreling

message 19: by FangirlNina (new)

FangirlNina (spocktapus210) | 742 comments Ya see, since one of them got a bf they've been acting like he is the only one who matters. Another friend got pretty ticked off and they fought. It was the second to last day of school on a field trip and I don't think they've made up yet

message 20: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

/: The girl who puts her bf before her friends is just not a loyal friend. I'm sorry they are fighting.

message 21: by FangirlNina (new)

FangirlNina (spocktapus210) | 742 comments Thanks

message 22: by Erin, Director of Fun and Games (new)

I have like two groups of friends, some friends are still loyal and others are like 'whatever', is that bad

message 23: by Juliet (last edited Aug 17, 2014 02:39PM) (new)

Juliet | 245 comments ^^^ I think I have too many whatevers!
Most of my friends in elementary school have given up on me and vice versa. :/ It's sad but that's the way it goes.

message 24: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 68 comments It's true.. in high school you just kinda drift apart. I only see my elementary school friends in the hall and say hi but we don't chill anymore :(

message 25: by Artsygal402 (new)

Artsygal402 | 5 comments Elementary school was a total blur, but there are a couple friends I miss hanging with from back then.

message 26: by Sabreen (new)

Sabreen | 6 comments Michelle wrote: "It's true.. in high school you just kinda drift apart. I only see my elementary school friends in the hall and say hi but we don't chill anymore :("

It's even worse when you start drifting apart from your high school friends. Most people are going to different colleges, some people are moving overseas or getting married or whatever. We don't talk much anymore, I don't know why.

message 27: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 68 comments Oh man.. this thread is getting too depressing.

message 28: by Artsygal402 (new)

Artsygal402 | 5 comments Erin wrote: "I have like two groups of friends, some friends are still loyal and others are like 'whatever', is that bad"

Juliet wrote: "^^^ I think I have too many whatevers!
Most of my friends in elementary school have given up on me and vice versa. :/ It's sad but that's the way it goes."

I have friends like that, too. I can't always count on them. I can't always trust them. It sucks.

message 29: by FangirlNina (new)

FangirlNina (spocktapus210) | 742 comments The thing is, my friend with a bf is loyal, but since this is her first legit boyfriend, she's gotten a bit carried away. They're probably not even together for real. Middle school dating.

message 30: by Artsygal402 (new)

Artsygal402 | 5 comments Yeah. my friend, who I've been friends with since second grade, has a boyfriend. They've been dating for almost a year. I feel like a third wheel whenever I'm around the both of them sometimes.

message 31: by FangirlNina (new)

FangirlNina (spocktapus210) | 742 comments Hmmm my friend has been 'dating' for about 3 months. They don't really date, just look at each other a bit and smile.

message 32: by FangirlNina (new)

FangirlNina (spocktapus210) | 742 comments Welp she dumped him so that's over
He was a jerk anyway

message 33: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (Olivia3Books) | 52 comments Wow I'm really late in this topic, all well...
My best friend of 8 years recently "dumped" me I guess you could say... She just all of a sudden stopped texting me and started ignoring me/pretending like we didn't spend 8 years hanging out :( She has a new best friend now and she is ALWAYS with her and posting things... it feels like a stab in the gut every time I see her.... Which is often because she's on my soccer team :/
I guess it's good because she was always putting me down and making me feel crappy... And only me, none of the other girls in our group... Which is no longer a group :/
So yeah.... :((

message 34: by Jayda (new)

Jayda (mailani4ewa) Olivia wrote: "Wow I'm really late in this topic, all well...
My best friend of 8 years recently "dumped" me I guess you could say... She just all of a sudden stopped texting me and started ignoring me/pretendin..."

OLIVIA!!! You are too good for them... they are just jealous because your amazing in many so many ways. That just means they are not one of your many true friends who will always be there for you.

message 35: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (Olivia3Books) | 52 comments Jayda wrote: "Olivia wrote: "Wow I'm really late in this topic, all well...
My best friend of 8 years recently "dumped" me I guess you could say... She just all of a sudden stopped texting me and started ignori..."

Thanks Jayda :)