YA Book Addicts discussion

Advice and Support(: > Relationships

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

Jordyn | 2757 comments Mod
Need advice on your relationship?? Were here!

message 2: by Dawyn.S. (new)

Dawyn.S. Hunter (siotamalifagoodreadscom) | 34 comments ok theres this creep in my school,always stares and waits for me to go in class...hes really creepy
hes got a record too, so my friend used to like him and he got close to her that they were sort of a thing..next thing you know hes controlling so he hit her and i was like.wwhhhaaaaaaat!!!!im gonna beat him up..also puled a knife to a girl.CREEPY RIGHT!

i wanna tell him to back off,dont know how.helpp!!

message 3: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

Dawyn-Oh god....that's really scary. Ummm tell someone like that works at the school maybe so they can watch for him. But if you don't get close to him then he might not try to do the same to you

message 4: by Dawyn.S. (new)

Dawyn.S. Hunter (siotamalifagoodreadscom) | 34 comments yeah dont worry its just reeaaaallly creepy, and she a restrainig order against him,but yeah i told the teacher about it and shes likehes got a anger issue,like kick him out,send him to mental hospo or somethung...

message 5: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

Woow that's creepy...

message 6: by Dawyn.S. (new)

Dawyn.S. Hunter (siotamalifagoodreadscom) | 34 comments i knw ,plus i got a bf, though never told him about it,felt sorry for this kid,he was gona kill himself last year..MAJOR RIGHT...so i just didnt want to push hi off that ledge you know

message 7: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

/:awww. Yeah at least you told someone so they can watch out for him creeping on you.

message 8: by Dawyn.S. (new)

Dawyn.S. Hunter (siotamalifagoodreadscom) | 34 comments yeah i know right,thanks for support though:)

message 9: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

Dawyn.S.Hunter wrote: "yeah i know right,thanks for support though:)"

Yeahh!! No prob!