Beyond Reality discussion

SERIES—List & Discussions > Realm of the Elderlings

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nick (new)

Nick (doily) | 977 comments O.K. I think you can begin discussing the series now, in this space.

Let the Elderlings begin!

message 2: by Wastrel (new)

Wastrel | 40 comments For those who haven't encountered it, there's a GR group called "The Robin Hobb Collection", where we read through the whole series a few years ago. It's dormant for now - no more books to read for a while! - but those looking for more thoughts on the books on GR may find something interesting in what was said there. [although the number of commenters gradually diminished over the years!]

message 3: by Kathi, Moderator & Book Lover (new)

Kathi | 3383 comments Mod
Wastrel wrote: "For those who haven't encountered it, there's a GR group called "The Robin Hobb Collection", where we read through the whole series a few years ago. It's dormant for now - no more books to read for..."

Thanks for the tip!

message 4: by Lindsey (new)

Lindsey | 403 comments Yeah, that was a pretty active group for awhile but unfortunately fell off during the last couple of books. Greatly looking forward to the discussion picking up here... my books just came out of the moving boxes and I'm itching to get back to reading!