Grab a Book & Play Booktivity! discussion

What Are You Reading? > Reviews - June 2018 - Queen Elizabeth's Birthday

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Book Concierge (new)

Book Concierge (tessabookconcierge) | 2895 comments Mod

Read any good books lately that fit our monthly theme? Here's the place to share your opinions / reactions / recommendations.

This month's theme was suggested by Anna -
Queen Elizabeth's Birthday - Read a book with a royal character

Happy reading!

message 2: by Koren (new)

Koren  (koren56) | 546 comments I dont really have anything for this challenge. Can we think outside of the box? I have a book about The Queen Of Country Music and another called The Cracker Queen. Will that work?

message 3: by Book Concierge (new)

Koren wrote: "I dont really have anything for this challenge. Can we think outside of the box? I have a book about The Queen Of Country Music and another called The Cracker Queen. Will that work?"

I'll let Anna field that question, since it was her suggestion for the theme.

message 4: by Book Concierge (new)

So ... the month is almost over ... Has NO one read a book for this theme? What happened to everyone who voted for this theme?

message 5: by Koren (new)

Koren  (koren56) | 546 comments Book Concierge wrote: "So ... the month is almost over ... Has NO one read a book for this theme? What happened to everyone who voted for this theme?"

I was wondering the same thing. I didn't vote for it but I see 10 people did.

message 6: by Patti (new)

Patti Hughes | 5 comments I just finished Fairleigh Fields. While the King of England was not actually a character in the book, he is frequently mentioned. Great WW2 book, which takes place in England during the early part of the war.