✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > Sera + Nightingale 2

Comments Showing 1-50 of 663 (663 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

message 1: by ~Nightingale~ (new)

~Nightingale~ | 4162 comments Mushiness ahead! ^-^

So should both couples be best friends that grew up beside each other or give a little variety?

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29888 comments Hmm we could do variety but I have no other ideas haha

message 3: by ~Nightingale~ (new)

~Nightingale~ | 4162 comments Hmm partially sad, but the first thing to pop in my head was little sister and older brother’s best friend that become more than friends when they bond after losing the brother/friend?

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29888 comments Aww that could be really sweet! And like, they've always been close-ish in that they felt almost like siblings, but then they start to develop other feelings for each other as well?

message 5: by ~Nightingale~ (new)

~Nightingale~ | 4162 comments Yes exactly. ^-^

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29888 comments I love that idea!

message 7: by ~Nightingale~ (new)

~Nightingale~ | 4162 comments Okay yay! It was random thought that made my mind go “Awww” and since we want mushy I figured it would work. xD

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29888 comments Mushy/sad is okay because that just gives them more excuse to be mushy lol

message 9: by ~Nightingale~ (new)

~Nightingale~ | 4162 comments True lol. Do you care if I do the girl in the sad one?

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29888 comments Not at all, because I was totally going to ask to be the guy haha

message 11: by ~Nightingale~ (new)

~Nightingale~ | 4162 comments Haha perfect. ^-^ I will start searching out Appearances.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29888 comments Okay ^-^ I will too

message 13: by ~Nightingale~ (new)

~Nightingale~ | 4162 comments •Autumn Rain Ashburn• 17 •
•Appearance•

•History•
Autumn had always been close with her older brother Jason since they were only a year apart. She kind of took for granted that he would always be there and when the day came that he wasn’t because of a car accident she didn’t really know what to do with herself. She stayed home most of that winter break other than the funeral and then she refused to drive afraid the same thing would happen to her that happened to Jason.
•Personality•
She used to be very out going and bubbly. Always playing pranks of some sort with Jason on their parents, but since his death she has become quiet, keeping most thoughts and comments to herself.

~~~~

•David Holden Dodd• 18•
•Appearance•

•History•
David was lucky and grew up next to his best friend. He always adored her and got butterflies in his stomach as they got older and he realized how pretty she was, but he didn’t want to risk losing her friendship so he kept his thoughts quiet mostly.
•Personality•
He can be pretty quiet at times, unless around his best friend. She is the only one that knows the real him and knows how goofy he can be.

message 14: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (last edited Jun 02, 2018 06:23PM) (new)

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29888 comments

GREYSON MAXWELL • ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
19 years old

• Grey loves to have fun, tease and play around, but he knows when it's time to be serious. He's very responsible, and has become more so in recent days. Ever since the accident, It's almost as if he's thrown himself into his work. He will work himself to the bone, but still be there in an instant the second she calls him. He had been there in the car with his best friend when it had all happens, and partially blames himself for it even though there was nothing he could have done. Even today, he can't bring himself to look in Jason's parents' eyes.

JENNA-ARABIA LANE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
18 years old

• Jenna is the one that's anti-social. She doesn't like a whole lot of people and just doesn't socialize at all. She'd rather have her books or phone, or just her best friend. Of course, she also reads with him too, along with texting him, playing words with friends, and countless other things. So really, the only thing she likes is David. With him, she's a completely different person. She laughs, she cries, she blushes, all with him and only him. They've been neighbors for years, and best friends since....literally always. When she was maybe fourteen...she started to notice that she felt more for him than she should. The crush lasted longer and....well now she just refuses to say anything about it, waiting for him to show that he felt the same.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29888 comments Sorry I'm working on them haha

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29888 comments Done! ^-^

message 17: by ~Nightingale~ (new)

~Nightingale~ | 4162 comments Aww yay I love them! ^-^

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29888 comments My sister helped me pick out the divider haha

How do we want to start these?

message 19: by ~Nightingale~ (new)

~Nightingale~ | 4162 comments Lol I love pandas so it’s a super cute divider in my opinion. ^-^

Hmm for Grey and Autumn she could be struggling with break ending soon and just text him to come over when he finishes work?

And with David and Jenna just texting about a school dance or something?

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29888 comments Yay haha pandas are my favorite animal so it's perfect haha

Ooh both sound good! I imagine that David and Jenna would end up going togeter?

message 21: by ~Nightingale~ (new)

~Nightingale~ | 4162 comments Haha my favorite animal is actually a red panda. I want to cuddle them. xD

Okay! ^-^ Yeah I was thinking they would end up deciding to go together. ^-^

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29888 comments Aww those are adorable too haha. I just think baby pandas are cute and so cuddly.

Yup ^-^ And they could be so awkward because both really really like being there together, but know that they shouldn't.

message 23: by ~Nightingale~ (new)

~Nightingale~ | 4162 comments Baby pandas are super cute and cuddly lol.

Yes and it will be completely adorable and mushy. ^-^ Who should start?

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29888 comments Yes indeed haha

Well I have to go take a shower, so if you could, that would be wonderful ^=^

message 25: by ~Nightingale~ (new)

~Nightingale~ | 4162 comments Sure! ^-^

message 26: by ~Nightingale~ (new)

~Nightingale~ | 4162 comments Autumn had fallen asleep in Jason’s room on accident. Though it seemed to happen more often than not lately. After she got changed into regular clothes for the day she grabbed one of his hoodies and went back to her room. It still didn’t seem real that he was gone and not just hanging out with Grey some where. Laying on her bed playing with her phone she realized school started back in a few days, that was the last thing she wanted to deal with. Are you working? she texted Grey though she already knew the answer.

After finishing up some homework David looked out his bedroom window. Seeing that Jenna was home he smiled and debated going over, but it was sometimes awkward when he just went over so he decided against it. Grabbing his phone he texted her quickly, Hey, you gonna drop your anti social behavior and go to the last dance of our senior year? ;) Plus had he been in front of her he may have gotten hit for teasing her about the dance. Though he did want to go with her.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29888 comments Despite being at work, Grey answered almost immediately. Yeah, but I'm off in twenty. You okay? It had been a slow day in 'the office' and he hated it. There was nothing more for him to do and he was literally considering going to do paperwork. He needed a faster paced, better paying job if he was going to stay sane.

Jenna had just slung her backpack onto the chair, glad to finally be home after that forced club meeting her mother thought would be good for her. Drama? Really? When her phone went off, she looked out the window right away, noticing David right across the way. A small smile touched her lips that she was glad he didn't see. Then she checked her phone and rolled her eyes at his text. I might, if someone were to ask me. she replied. She had to admit, her heart fluttered a little about the idea of him asking her to go.

message 28: by ~Nightingale~ (new)

~Nightingale~ | 4162 comments Was she okay? No, but he already knew that and she knew he was meaning other than the obvious. I don’t know honestly. I’m not ready for break to be over. I don’t want to go back to that school and get those pitying looks again. Laying her phone down she covered her face with her hands even though she knew it wouldn’t be long before he replied.

Smiling to himself he lifted an eyebrow. I thought what’s his name, Chad?, asked you and you turned him down. Chad wasn’t the strangest guy in their school by any means, but he sure wasn’t Jenna’s type.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29888 comments Again, he answered promptly. Actually he was so glad for the distraction, and he liked talking to her. She was the only one who understood him, and vice versa. I know. I'd say it would be okay, but we both know it's not true. Need me to come over? He was very okay with that. Over at her house was his favorite place to be while not at work, which was surprising because of the proximity to all Jason's stuff.

Yuck? Why would I have said yes to him? He didn't actually like me in the first place. Since freshman year, Jenna had been asked out rather frequently, and she was convinced that it was like an ongoing prank or something. Different guys would ask in flamboyant ways that just frustrated her and made her go the other direction.

message 30: by ~Nightingale~ (new)

~Nightingale~ | 4162 comments She smiled when her phone went off again so quickly. She had been close with Grey, too, but over the last few weeks they had been spending time alone for the first time ever really. It will be eventually. In two days is not when it will be though. If you don’t care yes please. If you have other things to do though don’t worry about it.

Aww how do you know? He may have. :P He hesitated before sending the message only because he wasn’t sure what to do. He wanted to ask her to go with him, but didn’t really want to ask her in a text message. Sighing he just added, Busy later? at the end and hoped maybe he could get the guts to ask her to the dance while they hung out.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29888 comments I'll be there. was Grey's prompt reply. He was sure she knew that he had nothing else but work and once he got off after fifteen minutes now, he would have nothing at all and then he would be free to visit with her. He was already counting down the minutes...

She shifted over to her bed and crawled on so she was laying on her stomach and able to look out the window at him across the way. She always hated how vague the view was.... What she wouldn't give to be able to see how his face changed as he typed without looking like a total stalker..... Nope. Not doing anything. Swing through the tree to get to me, monkey boy? ;) she teased, referring to how they'd use the perfectly placed tree between their houses to get between their windows. It was usually great, but sometimes the wind made it hard to get into.

message 32: by ~Nightingale~ (new)

~Nightingale~ | 4162 comments Thank you. See you soon. Autumn knew he would rush over any time she needed it and she was grateful he cared enough to try and help her through all of this. Pulling the sleeves of Jason’s hoody over her hands she turned on to her side trying to keep her head clear until Grey got there.

David laughed to himself looking out the window again. With the tree between them it was hard to see clearly, but he was able to see her laying on her bed. As long as it stays calm like it is now, yes. Otherwise I’m coming to the front door. Pretty sure my parents don’t want to deal with me breaking my arm...again. One of the last times a storm was around he had decided to climb over and see Jenna, but the wind was stronger than he expected which made him lose balance and fall out of the tree. He was thankful he only came out with a broken arm though.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29888 comments Just as he'd promised, Grey hopped in his car and headed down to visit her. With the time it took to get off work, it was about forty-five minutes before he arrived, but the drive was worth it. As usual, he rang the door bell and was greeted by Jason and Autumn's mother, who simply let him inside.

Jenna couldn't help the little laugh that escaped her. She remembered clearly the time he had broken his arm, and really he had deserved it. What kind of idiot tries to cross a tree in a pseudo-tsunami! It had been lucky that his arm was all he'd broken. But part of it had been really sweet though, because she'd been having a bad day and he'd been trying to come comfort her. It's supposed to be clear all day, so you should be able to. Be careful still!

message 34: by ~Nightingale~ (new)

~Nightingale~ | 4162 comments Hearing the doorbell Autumn finally got out of bed. She knew it would be Grey since the visitors and family had mostly stopped at this point. Heading downstairs she smiled a little when she saw him, it always made her feel better when he came by. It was almost like having Jason around again, but a little bit better really. Giving him a quick hug she thanked him for coming by. “Come on up,” she told him as she led him upstairs to the large bonus room near her and Jason’s bedrooms.

David smirked and shook his head knowing she could probably see him doing the subtle movement. I’m always careful. That day just didn’t like me. Going to eat then I will be right over. And promise to be careful.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29888 comments Grey smiled slightly when he saw Autumn and she hugged him. Even after it all happened, getting to see her made everything feel normal. It wasn't necessarily that she used to greet him this way or anything like that, but possibly just because this had become their new normal and an anchor to them both emotionally. He followed her up to the room and almost hadn't said a word other than the pleasantries he'd exchanged with her mother.

Jenna smiled a little as she watched him shake his head at her. At least he found it as amusing as she did. You should eat here! Mom made your favorite, and dad's working late so it shouldn't be awkward. For some reason, ever since they hit puberty, her father thought it improper for her to have a boy as her best friend. But it wasn't like she was going to give him up! And she could always explain that David was there for her little brother, so it worked.

message 36: by ~Nightingale~ (new)

~Nightingale~ | 4162 comments Sitting on the couch she pulled her knees to her chest. “How was work?” She asked softly not wanting to think about her issue right then. She had never had problems being around people or anything, but now she hated the looks everyone gave her with Jason being gone. That made the loss harder and more obvious. People were always going to treat her differently now.

Smiling ear to ear David had texted back his agreement. Putting his phone in his pocket he opened up his window and climbed out easily into the tree. He had been doing it for so many years now it didn’t even phase him. Knocking on Jenna’s window since he hadn’t said he was coming over right then he called, “Hey open up. This isn’t the most comfortable tree to sit in,” he joked.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29888 comments "It was okay," he said, sitting across from her on the chair, giving her the space he was sure she wanted. "I like when we're busy...but it was completely dead. I need a new job, I think. Business is just too slow for me. How was your day...?"

Jenna laughed when he knocked on her window. She hadn't expected him to come over right away, but she wasn't going to complain. "Patience, patience," she teased before pulling open her window to let him in. "I should just leave my window open for you."

message 38: by ~Nightingale~ (new)

~Nightingale~ | 4162 comments She scrunched her nose up slightly at the word ‘dead’ another new issue since Jason passed away. “What would you want to do if you leave your current job?” Biting her lip at his question she shrugged looking at the floor between them. “I slept most of it like normal lately. Mom tried to get me to go shopping with her, but I didn’t want to leave the house until I have no choice for school.”

“Patience? I’ve seen the word don’t think I know the meaning,” he teased climbing in easily after she was out from in front of it. “Besides it would be rude to make your mom wait when dinner was done. And yes you should just leave it open for me. As long as we aren’t having side ways rain or anything.” Wrapping her up in a hug since he knew she hated after school on Fridays because of the drama club her mom got her to join, “How boring was the club meeting?”

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29888 comments "I don't know...I want something closer, I think. Or maybe something farther," he said and sighed. "Working with cars is still ideal, but.....if the business is that slow everyone around here, I don't know." He listened and nodded slowly when she explained her day. He understood her struggle, but with school returning soon....maybe she needed to start getting out again. "I know you don't want to leave....but you're going to have to soon. Maybe it will be better to start with some small outings until it's not as bad."

She laughed a little because as always, he'd been able to make her happy after her crappy day. Even though she knew the hug was coming, she was never prepared for it, but hugged him back as soon as it registered. "It was actually pretty entertaining," she admitted. "Apparently our Lady Macbeth found out that her understudy was the girl her boyfriend was cheating on her with. It ended up in a fight, and literal hair was flying."

message 40: by ~Nightingale~ (new)

~Nightingale~ | 4162 comments Farther away? She was surprised how much that disappointed her, but she wouldn’t say anything aloud and make him rethink it. Smiling softly she said, “You have to do what will make you happy. If you think there is some where that may have more business to keep you occupied you should look into it.” Looking up at him as they started talking about her issue, she sighed softly, “I know I need to. I just don’t want to drive on those roads. The snow never bothered me when I was learning and now... I don’t know.”

David soon let go of her not wanting to make her uncomfortable. Lifting an eyebrow he started to laugh, “Well they never said what kind of drama it would be. Though seeing Lady Macbeth fighting with her understudy might actually make Shakespeare more interesting.” Winking at her he went over and sat on her bed. “You’re sure your dad is going to be working late?” It was odd since hitting puberty how much her dad was against all the time they spent together.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29888 comments "I don't know what I want, and that's probably the biggest problem," he sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. He wanted to get away from here, as far as possible to escape any memories, but the thought of leaving her felt cruel and....emptying. "I can understand that...but there's no snow now... You could just drive to the corner, or at least the end of the driveway."

Jenna was quietly disappointed when he let go of her, because the hug was more comforting than she would admit. "That's true, and the whole fight was definitely entertaining. It's funny because I don't like any of them," she said and laughed a little as she sat down cross legged on her bed. "I'm positive. He said he won't be back until at least ten because they're trying to close a big deal or something."

message 42: by ~Nightingale~ (new)

~Nightingale~ | 4162 comments “That makes sense. It’s how I feel when mom and dad are constantly asking what college I’m going to go to. I know they are doing it to distract themselves, but it is the farthest thing from my mind.” Leaning her head against the couch she glanced out the window when he said there wasn’t any snow. Now what excuse did she have? “I might go to the corner store later if someone will go with me.” She wanted him to go with her, but she didn’t want to ask him for some reason.

“Did anyone record it?” He asked with a grin. “I know you don’t like any of them. I still don’t understand why your mom forced you to join a club at all.” He hated not getting to see her as much, but it made the tree between their rooms better for getting to “see” each other while texting when it was after curfew. “Well that’s good at least. It’s so awkward trying to talk to your dad now.” He pushes his hand through his hair and smiled over at her, “So any ideas who you want to bring you to the last dance?”

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29888 comments "You could take a break, you know. A gap year before thinking about college," he said seriously. He didn't go to school anymore- hadn't since the accident. He'd dropped out of college before he'd even started and he was okay with that. It didn't feel the same knowing that his best friend wouldn't be in the same class as him. "I'll go with you," he volunteered. "Moral support and just company. I wouldn't mind at all."

"I'm sure someone did, but I didn't have my phone on me," she answered. That video will be everywhere tomorrow, but I'll have to ask for it." She shifted in her spot a little when he wondered why her mom forced her into it. They both knew that the reason was that her mother was a theater buff in high school and thought her great times would be the same for her daughter, but it wasn't true when the two were nothing alike. "I don't know, I might not even go. It's not like I have a boyfriend or anything to take me, and it's not like anyone would actually sincerely want to ask me."

message 44: by ~Nightingale~ (last edited Jun 03, 2018 06:20PM) (new)

~Nightingale~ | 4162 comments “Have you met my parents? They would freak out at the mere mention of taking a gap year even though I want to.” She knew it was silly to be scared of their reaction since she would be eighteen when she graduated that coming May, but she was scared of what they would say. Terrified really. Looking over at him she smiled, “Thank you,” glancing at the time she thought briefly. “Maybe we should go before it gets dark. I’m not sure I’m anywhere near ready to drive at night again.”

“We will definitely have to get that video. Especially with how snotty what’s her name is anyway. She thinks she is so great because she always gets the leads, but it’s only because of her parents donating so much money to the drama department,” he said rolling his eyes. He knew several girls in their school acted better than the always leading lady, but none would ever get it. Looking over at Jenna he rolled his eyes, “Are you kidding me? There are plenty of guys who would want to bring you.” Looking at her he smiled though kept himself prepared to dodge her hand if she reached out to smack him, “I have actually tried thinking of some clever way to ask you, but I’ve been coming up short, so... Would you actually like to go...with me?” His words were hesitant just because he didn’t want his best friend upset with him.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29888 comments "That's not their decision," he said gently. "Taking a break after all you've been through is warranted. Of course, I don't want you cooped up in here for that whole year either... But I know it will take some time to be ready to go." He wanted her to know that he supported her a hundred percent, even against her parents. He wanted what was best for her, and that was whatever it was she wanted. "We should definitely go before it's dark, but you have a little while if you want to wait."

"Oh yeah, it's not like she has any talent or anything," Jenna agreed and shook her head. Even she could be better than ol'whats-her-face but nobody even bothered to try for the lead anymore. The whole department would be better off once that girl graduated. "Yeah, that's a lie," she said, rolling her eyes at his attempt to be encouraging, and once he included himself, she pushed him playfully. "Yeah right! You couldn't handle me," she added, pretending to flip her hair.

message 46: by ~Nightingale~ (new)

~Nightingale~ | 4162 comments Autumn moved her hair out of her face and sighed, “I know. You’re right I just don’t know how to stand up to them.” Laughing faintly she nodded a little, “I won’t. Or I will try not to stay in the house all the time.” Stretching her legs out she stood up, “I know we have a little time before dark, but who knows how I will react to this so going sooner is probably a better idea. Just in case.”

“Oh well at least we are gone in a few months,” he said happily. He was ready to finish high school more than anything at this point.
Looking over at her he shook his head, “You are crazy if you truly believe that.” His body rocked slightly when she pushed him and he tried to laugh it off since she wasn’t taking him seriously, “I can handle you better than anyone else out there,” he said teasingly. Taking a breath he ran his hand through his hair. He obviously would have to figure something else out to make sure she realized he was serious about wanting to go with her.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29888 comments "You'll figure it out when the time comes. And if they give you any trouble, you know I've got your back and I don't live far away," Grey assured her, hoping it would help her confidence. He smiled a little when she laughed, because it let him know he made a difference. "Then I guess we should get going, huh? Lets go now."

"Yeah, can't wait," she grinned. So close to leaving, even if she didn't know where she was going afterwards. For now, just the promise of getting out of that awful school was enough. "Then call me crazy!" she said and lifted her chin defiantly, but she smiled when he declared that he could handle her better. "Hmm....that is true. You can handle me better than most people. And you are the most tolerable person I know. So lets say....if your locker doesn't end up filled with flowers from girls who are dying to go with you...you and I go to the dance together."

message 48: by ~Nightingale~ (new)

~Nightingale~ | 4162 comments “I hope so. And thank you again, I really do appreciate how much you’re always here for me now and even before the accident. I don’t think I ever really thanked you for that before.” Nodding she thought, “Yeah I just need to grab my wallet and keys.” It felt like ice going down her spine when she thought of driving and tried to push the thought away. Going to her room she grabbed her keys and wallet really quick before meeting Grey back in the bonus room, “Ready,” she said trying to sound cheerful.

“Me either,” he agreed with a smile as he turned to face her better. “I did call you crazy!” He laughed nudging her slightly. “Most tolerable person? Pretty close to a compliment,” he chuckled. Lifting an eyebrow at her he tilted his head, “Do we go to different schools? My locker will not be filled with flowers I can guarantee that. Besides who says I want to go with anyone besides you?”

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29888 comments "You don't have to thank me," he smiled. "I do it because I care about you, and we're all we have left eh?" He nudged her arm like he always used to, an old teasing trick that he hadn't let go of. When she returned, he frowned just a little because he could tell all her cheer was forced. He wanted her to get out, but he wanted her to be real about her emotions on it because otherwise he couldn't help her. "I'm ready too. Lets go," he said and walked with her down to the front door, which he opened for her.

She laughed again when he nudged her, and swayed to the side as if it were more forceful than it was. "It is a compliment, I promise. And I already know that girls all over are swooning for you! In case you haven't noticed, you're not ugly. Chicks dig the whole quiet, smart deal too, so you're basically prince charming. That's why I won't get my hopes up in going with you," she replied, almost completely ignoring the idea that he wouldn't go with anyone besides her.

message 50: by ~Nightingale~ (last edited Jun 04, 2018 07:47PM) (new)

~Nightingale~ | 4162 comments “Well I still do thank you for it all. And I’m glad I have you left or I would be crazy by now,” the last part was hard to get out because the truth was losing Jason was hard enough, but had it been both of them she wasn’t sure how she would cope since Grey was the only one that understood. When he nudged her arm it made her smile genuinely...finally. Seeing his frown she bit her lip and nudged his arm as they walked downstairs, “No more frowning for either of us. I’m really okay, just nervous to be driving again.”

“I believe you,” he said with a smile. “Prince Charming? Not sure I would refer to myself as such, but if you want to that sounds great,” he said with a wink. “I’m serious though. Even if there are tons of girls that like me for whatever reason I don’t think it would be as fun if you didn’t come and from the sounds of it you hate almost every male in our school. Plus I would rather go with you.”

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14