Addicted to YA discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Books of the Month > August 2018- Theme: Realistic Fiction

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (last edited Jun 01, 2018 09:52AM) (new)

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5319 comments Mod
This topic is for the theme suggestions. Each person can suggest one book for this category. If you suggest more than one book only your first suggestion will count. Authors can't suggest their own book. Any book that was suggested by its author will not be counted.

The theme is Realistic Fiction

To suggest a book please put the title and the author. And remember the book must be be YA! New Adult and Adult books will not be accepted.

Also a little reminder to everyone. This is not where you vote. This is where you make suggestions for the poll. Suggestions will close June 8th!

Don't forget to suggest something for the Stand Alone suggestion and Series suggestion.

The suggestions also can't be something we've already read and they have to be young adult because we are a young adult group! To see what we've read and haven't read go to the books we've read topic. If you are new I strongly suggest this!

message 2: by Erika, Dream Thief (last edited Jun 08, 2018 05:34PM) (new)

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5319 comments Mod
The Suggestions
Small Spaces by Sarah Epstein Small Spaces by Sarah Epstein
From Twinkle, with Love by Sandhya Menon From Twinkle, With Love by Sandhya Menon
The Disturbed Girl's Dictionary by NoNieqa Ramos The Disturbed Girls Dictionary by NoNieqa Ramos
Tyler Johnson Was Here by Jay Coles Tyler Johnson Was Here by Jay Coles
You're Welcome, Universe by Whitney Gardner You're Welcome, Universe by Whitney Gardner
Love, Hate & Other Filters by Samira Ahmed Love, Hate & Other Filters by Samira Ahmed
We'll Fly Away by Bryan Bliss We'll Fly Away by Bryan Bliss
Puddin' (Dumplin', #2) by Julie Murphy Puddin' by Julie Murphy
You Don't Know My Name (The Black Angel Chronicles #1) by Kristen Orlando You Don't Know My Name by Kristen Orlando

message 6: by Maraya21 (new)

Maraya21 (The Reading Dragon) | 89 comments You Don't Know My Name (The Black Angel Chronicles #1) by Kristen Orlando You Don't Know My Name by Kristen Orlando

message 7: by Libby (new)

Libby Stumer (libbystumer) Small Spaces by Sarah Epstein

message 8: by Kat Platzman (new)

Kat Platzman | 0 comments From Twinkle With Love by Sandhya Menon

message 9: by Dana (new)

message 11: by Farren (new)

message 12: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 4 comments The Disturbed Girls Dictionary by NoNieqa Ramos

message 13: by Greta (new)

message 14: by Cait (new)

Cait | 34 comments Dumplin' (Dumplin', #1) by Julie Murphy by Julie Murphy

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.