Rogue Readers - So. OR discussion

New and excited

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Mowry | 3 comments Hello, my name is Jessica. I am looking for an active book club. Getting a chance to read the same book, letting people pick titles or genres. It's all a bit exciting to be able to come on here and discuss the book and share with each other. If anyone is interested in getting things started, I am more than willing to join in. :)

message 2: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Hi Jessica,
I don't know how active this group actually is. Your message here is the first notification I have gotten for a post in a long time. Welcome fellow SO reader! If you really want to join a book club check out your local library. I know that Medford and Central Point have monthly book discussion groups. If you manage to get something started here I would be interested too.

message 3: by William (new)

William | 6 comments By the way, two of my titles are finalists in the 2014 Readers' Favorite International Book Award contest:
The King of the Trees (Christian fantasy/Children's fantasy) and The Golden Wood (Children's fable). This series is great for any age of reader. Because of the limited number of suitable categories, I am saving the other five series titles for future contests.

I hope you can find a book discussion group down there. I'm in the northern part of Oregon myself.

message 4: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Mowry | 3 comments Natlukens wrote: "Hi Jessica,
I don't know how active this group actually is. Your message here is the first notification I have gotten for a post in a long time. Welcome fellow SO reader! If you really want to joi..."

I live 30 min north of Medford :(

message 5: by Natalie (last edited Jul 31, 2014 08:56AM) (new)

Natalie Oh, I meant your local library might have a book group too since I know those libraries do. Oh! Your profile pic is from the Color Run!! I did that too this year, it was so much fun!