Fallen Into Tijan Books discussion

From the Ashes (Force of Nature #1)
This topic is about From the Ashes
Archives > From The Ashes by Amber Lynn Natusch [June] - (UTM™: Maraya)

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maraya21, Disco Muffin (new) - rated it 1 star

Maraya21 (The Reading Dragon) | 390 comments Mod

♦️ From the Ashes by Amber Lynn Natusch ♦️

This is my pick for June as part of the "Unleash The Mods™" Challenge. Hope you enjoy it!
Unleash The Mods™ Challenge - WHAT & HOW TO
Unleash The Mods™ Challenge - Logs/Entries

♠️ Blurp ♠️

Piper Jones can't catch a break.
After a lifetime of animosity and indifference from the supernatural community, she thought she'd finally found a home with the vampire king’s enforcers. Then the dark and mysterious Merc walks into her life, and it takes a disastrous turn for the worse.
Now under attack by enemies both known and unknown, Piper has little choice but to flee her refuge—and start over in a place few vampires ever go. Rural Alaska seemed to fit the bill, except for Knox and his crew of werewolves. The pack shares a connection with Piper that few of them can explain, and none of them can escape. With time running out for answers, Piper must fight the demons of her past to ensure her future—or die trying.

message 2: by JadeShea, Rock Cheesecake (new) - rated it 4 stars

JadeShea | 288 comments Mod
I've read this one before and it just wasn't for me. It wasn't bad but I didn't want to continue it. I hope everyone else likes it.

message 3: by Maraya21, Disco Muffin (new) - rated it 1 star

Hmm interesting. You gave it 4 stars but not continuing? How far back did you read it? What was it that turned you away? Hero, Heroine, Writing etc?

Personally I had seen this when it came out in 2015?2016? and bought the ebook cause a friend wanted it. Now its also on KU to which I have a subscription and I thought it a good time to try this.

Havent read anything by this author yet though so I am excited to try!

message 4: by JadeShea, Rock Cheesecake (new) - rated it 4 stars

Maraya21 wrote: "Hmm interesting. You gave it 4 stars but not continuing? How far back did you read it? What was it that turned you away? Hero, Heroine, Writing etc?

Personally I had seen this when it came out in ..."

It's the story line actually. I didn't like how it felt like the heroine was split between people, and I was really annoyed with what happens in the end. That was so frustrating. Although, I keep thinking about it, so I may come back to this one.

message 5: by Maraya21, Disco Muffin (last edited Jun 18, 2018 04:55AM) (new) - rated it 1 star

I see.. Maybe it is the whole "it is a series so i will leave the ending not an ending at all" kind of thing?
If you still thinking about it then you should continue the series. Maybe things resolved or changed or both!
I will have a better view when i start this though :)

message 6: by JadeShea, Rock Cheesecake (new) - rated it 4 stars

Maraya21 wrote: "I see.. Maybe it is the whole "it is a series so i will leave the ending not an ending at all" kind of thing?
If you still thinking about it then you should continue the series. Maybe things resol..."

Maybe, I might try it again soon! :)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

From the Ashes (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Amber Lynn Natusch (other topics)