Audiobook Fans discussion

Giveaways > Free Audible Audiobook

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jamila (new)

Jamila Mikhail (42375) | 6 comments Hello everyone! I recently got a handful of Audible.com promo codes for the audiobook version of my book "Innermost" and I am looking for people who would be willing to listen to it (it's only an hour and a half) in exchange for an honest review that would be posted right here on Goodreads and also on Amazon.com or on any other platform of your choice.

Innermost is a collection of both free verse and fixed verse poetry written over a period of half a decade about every emotion felt inside the human heart. These poems will transport you to a whole other world within the innermost depths of the human soul.

If you'd be interested please contact me through my website at the following link so the request will be sent directly to my email and I'll be able to easily reply with the download code straight from there. :)

https://www.jamilamikhail.com/contact...

message 2: by Francais (new)

Francais Parker (francaisparker) | 6 comments Jamila,
I've filled out the contact form on your website in response to this post.

message 3: by Jamila (new)

Jamila Mikhail (42375) | 6 comments I’ve sent you the download code by email dear :)

message 4: by Francais (new)

Francais Parker (francaisparker) | 6 comments Thank you! :-)

message 5: by Francais (new)

Francais Parker (francaisparker) | 6 comments Jamila wrote: "I’ve sent you the download code by email dear :)"

My review is posted. Thank you for sharing. <3

message 6: by Jamila (new)

Jamila Mikhail (42375) | 6 comments Thank you very much for participating! :)

I still have a handful of free codes if you know anyone who would like a free audiobook :)

message 7: by Francais (last edited Jun 03, 2018 01:40PM) (new)

Francais Parker (francaisparker) | 6 comments You can reach out to my friend (in the real world and on GR) Shayla.
https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/2...
She uses audible and reviews a lot, too. She also wrote to work through some trauma.

message 8: by Jamila (new)

Jamila Mikhail (42375) | 6 comments Thank you! :D