Drop Everything And Read discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Book of the Month > July BOTM Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (last edited Jun 01, 2018 05:48AM) (new)

Hallie (inkyhallie) | 5470 comments Mod
Please suggest a book for the July BOTM. If you are a new member, reading this is strongly recommended.

message 2: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (last edited Jun 14, 2018 02:36AM) (new)

Hallie (inkyhallie) | 5470 comments Mod
The Suggestions

Firebloods (Firebloods, #1) by Casey Hays Firebloods by Casey Hays

The House Next Door A Ghost Story by Darcy Coates The House Next Door: A Ghost Story by Darcy Coates

Now I Rise (And I Darken Series, #2) by Kiersten White Now I Rise by Kiersten White

The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater

The House Next Door A Ghost Story by Darcy Coates The House Next Door A Ghost Story by Darcy Coates

message 3: by Bookworm1951 (new)

Bookworm1951 | 1 comments Firebloods (Firebloods, #1) by Casey Hays Firebloods

This YA paranormal romance would be a great summer read. It takes place over the course of one week of summer and is based on the legend of the Phoenix.

message 5: by Laura (new)

Laura H | 316 comments Now I Rise (And I Darken Series, #2) by Kiersten White by Kiersten White

message 7: by Jody (new)

Jody (jodys_gr) The House Next Door A Ghost Story by Darcy Coates

message 8: by Laura (new)

Laura H | 316 comments Rachel wrote: "The Scorpio RacesThe Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater"

I vote for this book.

message 9: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 707 comments The House Next Door A Ghost Story by Darcy Coates

I vote for this book

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.