Beyond Reality discussion

Semiosis (Semiosis Duology, #1)
This topic is about Semiosis
Previous BotM--DISCUSSIONS > Semiosis -- -- Roll Call and First Impressions **NO SPOILERS!**

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nick (new)

Nick (doily) | 977 comments Please let us know if you are reading or plan to read Semiosis by Sue Burke .

Please, **NO SPOILERS** in this thread

message 2: by Kathi, Moderator & Book Lover (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kathi | 3374 comments Mod
I hope to start this weekend! Yay!

Rachel | 79 comments Just got a hold at the library. But have some other books to finish....

aPriL does feral sometimes  (cheshirescratch) | 237 comments I finished reading this a week ago. I loved it! Very interesting worldbuilding.

Renata Riva | 20 comments I'm in the middle of it. I like it so far, although it's not my typical science fiction book.

Random (rand0m1s) | 899 comments I bought the ebook a while back, but given I'm on 60 hour work weeks through most of the summer, I really need to buy the audio. There goes any free time I might have, but at least yay for overtime pay.

I will hopefully start within the next few days.

Rachel | 79 comments I read the first .. episode..I’ll call it. Does describing the chapter/book general structure count as a spoiler?

message 8: by Kathi, Moderator & Book Lover (last edited Jun 04, 2018 07:15PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kathi | 3374 comments Mod
Rachel wrote: "I read the first .. episode..I’ll call it. Does describing the chapter/book general structure count as a spoiler?"

If you think it might be a spoiler but still want to post it here, you can hide it behind a spoiler tag. Use the “some html is ok” link for help in how to do it, if needed.

message 9: by Shel, Moderator (new)

Shel (shel99) | 2388 comments Mod
I'd like to read it, but I haven't managed to get my hands on it -- end of the school year craziness. Just have to get through a few more weeks and then I can maybe take the time!

Christine | 620 comments I've just started; happy to be reading with the group for a change

Random (rand0m1s) | 899 comments I swear, I am going slow.

On the plus side, the more I read, the more I am enjoying it. This is getting quite fascinating.

Rachel | 79 comments Finished a while back - very interesting- lots of intelligent themes/ideas

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Semiosis (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Sue Burke (other topics)