Cozy Mystery Corner discussion

Featured Series and Cozies > Lousia May Alcott (Louisa and the Missing Heiress) by Anna Maclean

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nell (new)

Nell | 2867 comments Mod
The member's choice series for June 2018 is Louisa May Alcott by Anna Maclean. The series is set in Boston before the Civil War and casts Louisa May Alcott before she became famous as a writer. The first book in the series is Louisa and the Missing Heiress.
Louisa and the Missing Heiress (A Louisa May Alcott Mystery, #1) by Anna Maclean

Other books in the series are:
Louisa and the Country Bachelor (A Louisa May Alcott Mystery, #2) by Anna Maclean Louisa and the Crystal Gazer (A Louisa May Alcott Mystery, #3) by Anna Maclean

Louisa and the Country Bachelor
Louisa and the Crystal Gazer

Discuss any book in the series in this thread.

message 2: by Julesy (new)

Julesy | 398 comments I read this book about 12 years for a group book discussion. I thought it was just okay. I love Louisa May Alcott but I am not much for the historical mystery genre.

message 3: by Nell (last edited Jun 10, 2018 03:32AM) (new)

Nell | 2867 comments Mod
fyi -Members' comments about where to find discounted books has been moved to the Free/Cheap Books folder under a new topic, Low Cost Print Books.

message 4: by Cindy (new)

Cindy (wanna_read_all_the_books) | 29 comments I'm planning to read this one over the weekend.