Deadly Divas Book Club discussion

The Lucky Ones
This topic is about The Lucky Ones
June 2018 - The Lucky Ones > Who's Reading - The Lucky Ones

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lisa-Books Smiles (lisabookssmiles) June 2018 - Who's Reading The Lucky Ones by Tiffany Reisz? I'm really excited about this book! Trish and Jen will be joining me again at the live show ; -)
Below is the live show date/time/link to my youtube channel. Big Hugs, Lisa xxx

The Lucky One's Live Show Details
June 22nd @ 8pm EST
Link:
https://www.youtube.com/user/sun852sh...

Rachel (theracheldays) | 20 comments Got mine a few weeks ago and started last night. Definitely pulling me in!!

Candice (candicerosado) | 21 comments I am waiting for my hold for the audio book to come through from Overdrive.

message 4: by Gaylene (new) - added it

Gaylene Peyatt | 14 comments Got mine....will probably start next week.

Sandi Sullivan | 21 comments Got my book ready to go.

Sandi Sullivan | 21 comments I got my book and will be picking it up sometime over the next week. Happy reading everyone 📚

Trish (jpolking) | 135 comments I am so happy and thrilled to be joining Lisa and Jen for the liveshow on June 22!!
I will prob wait to start the book until closer to that date so it’s fresh in my noggin.
I am really looking forward to the discussion this month ....talk to you all soon xo

Jamie  (bookstatsandtea) I'll be listening to this on audiobook. I'm excited to get started.

Kathleen Douglas | 9 comments Can’t wait to get into this one!! I will be reading this on the plane on Sunday :) going on a quick vacay. Happy reading everyone!

Jessiebee I'll be joining! My copy came in on Overdrive, so I'll be starting it soon.

Brandy Franklin | 10 comments Me! Just started this book and like it already. It goes pretty quickly and is very interesting. Can’t wait to see how it plays out!

message 12: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Landeros Waiting for my turn on Overdrive.

message 13: by Sara (new) - rated it 3 stars

Sara Conrad | 6 comments I can't decide if I should read it now or wait until closer to the chat so it is fresh in my mind.

Reggie I started reading it yesterday.

Trish (jpolking) | 135 comments Sara-I want to start now but with my memory I have to wait to a few days before the liveshow lol

DeVona (devonamckinney) | 3 comments just started last night..can't wait to discuss it .

Addie Dehart | 27 comments I will be starting this later in the month. I have it already though.

Sheri Courts | 8 comments I got it from the library and will be starting it soon. It sounds like a good one !!!!

Mom2triplets04 | 17 comments Found my book. Going to try to add this to my weekly reading

message 20: by Melody (new)

Melody Reno | 2 comments Can’t get into , The Lucky Ones.
Should I stay with it?

Rachel (theracheldays) | 20 comments I found I couldn’t get into it but then started to enjoy with it. I am glad I stuck with it.

message 22: by Melody (new)

Melody Reno | 2 comments K. Thanks

Trish (jpolking) | 135 comments Hi Everyone
I will be starting the book on Monday (finally)....Can’t wait to discuss on June 22-hope you can all join in !
Hugs 🤗

Evil Queen Books  (evilqueenbooks) | 3 comments To be completely honest with you guys, I DNF'd this book at 194 pages. It was not what I expected it to be and I found myself becoming quite bored a good majority of the time. Just not for me.

Candice (candicerosado) | 21 comments My book just came in on my Overdrive app. This will be my audiobook for the week.

Kayla (onthefritz) (_onthefritz) | 5 comments Just starting on audio!

Lisa-Books Smiles (lisabookssmiles) I'm currently reading too! I'm about to start chapter 10 and I'm very interested to see where this story is going.

Candice (candicerosado) | 21 comments I don't know what it is about this book but I am loving it on audio!

Kimberly Rodriguez I just started this evening! On chapter 4. Enjoying it so far! Excited for the live show!

Krissy loves to read (goodreadscomkrissy_o) | 2 comments Started Yesterday and I’m really enjoying it! This is my first book I’ve read from this author! I’ve always heard really good things about her, I’m really excited for June 22nd!

message 31: by Jen (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jen (jenwesner) | 6 comments I really liked it - I think it was because I loved the characters.

Rhonda Nelson | 2 comments I'm 9 chapters in and intrigued so far.