Gossip Girl: The New Generation [A Roleplay] discussion

Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ > // questions & suggestions

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Summer (new)

Summer | 35 comments Mod
Ask any questions and concerns, you may have about the group here. Also, feel free to give us new ideas and suggestions for the roleplay!

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 30 comments Is there any specific place we post our character templates? Oh and is there a workshop thread?

message 3: by Summer (new)

Summer | 35 comments Mod
Thank you all for the questions and suggestions!

UPDATE:
@Elizabeth You can post your character's template on the character applications thread.
I just made a character workshop thread for those who want to take some time to develop their characters.
I also made the collab requests thread, so go ahead and plan with other characters! Remember that the characters know each other, so feel free to make up history and past drama with other characters.

-------

I've made some changes to the rules, you must have at least one male character. This is to even up the number of girls and boys, since the female-to-male ratio is a bit off. If you have some trouble creating a male character, make sure to reach out to me.

message 4: by jay (new)

jay (jaysonstreet) you should change the topic display per folder to a higher number! right now it’s only displaying 5 topics per folder and is kinda difficult to find all the threads in the social media folder

message 5: by jay (new)

jay (jaysonstreet) also who will be running the GG blog? will it be a combined effort between members of the group (like all of us posting from the GG POV) or will a mod run it all?

message 6: by jay (last edited Jun 21, 2018 05:30PM) (new)

jay (jaysonstreet) oh and in the running character thread would it be okay to like have a cheat sheet of intials/nicknames? bc like on the show GG didn’t use names, only “anon” names and intials? (lonely boy, B, S)

edit: like edit the running character post to include the nickname/intials in parenthesis next to the name maybe?

message 7: by Angel, queen b (new)

Angel (angelyh) | 358 comments Mod
Ok wow ur like so smart bc i didn’t think of that haha

message 8: by Angel, queen b (new)

I think we could all run it? And maybe just do plain initials bc im boring af (sorry yall)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey, will there be like a senior class trip or nah because they're all rich af and could probably buy like ten??

message 10: by Angel, queen b (new)

oooh good idea. somewhere crazy like ibiza or monaco!!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, and would we get to meet eva's prince? Ha it be hilarious if someone fell for him, and he feels so guilty because he's supposed to msrey eva

message 13: by Angel, queen b (new)

lol then the school trip would have to be to Luxembourg lol. but drama, i like it!! getting secrets revealed oooh

message 14: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria | 62 comments Mod
Personally partial to Santorini, Greece, It's so gorgeous... It's like a little pearl amongst all the European islands!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Can a mod make a poll out of the choices we have here?

message 16: by Angel, queen b (new)

i will!! so santorini, ibiza, monaco, or lucembourg?

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Yep!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm actually excited, tho, mainly because I want to see more drama

message 19: by rimskur (new)

rimskur | 1470 comments you know that Mateo would be hitting the nude beaches if there were any XD

message 20: by Angel, queen b (new)

poll is up!

message 21: by shinra (last edited Jun 26, 2018 02:02PM) (new)

shinra | 1179 comments okay for the gossip girl blog, should i post weekly?? like how often??

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Is there going to be a homecoming and a prom? Or has homecoming already passed, I'm kind of confused on where were are in the school year

message 23: by Angel, queen b (last edited Jun 26, 2018 06:03PM) (new)

homeocming is fall thing, prom is a spring/ summer thing so probably not

i think we are ealy 1st semester?? maybe that info is just in my head ha

message 24: by Angel, queen b (new)

Sʜɪɴʀᴀ ➢ 표류자 wrote: "okay for the gossip girl blog, should i post weekly?? like how often??"

maybe like everyday if you're up for it / enough info?? otherwise 2x a week is a chill i guess but i am impatient af soooooo

message 25: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria | 62 comments Mod
I'd say twice or thrice weekly for now. We still don't have a tonne of characters in the group yet so we don't want to immediately out everyone otherwise everything will come to a quick halt and it'll just be consensual shame instead of scandal. Maybe amp it up as more characters are made or as more members join?

message 26: by rimskur (new)

rimskur | 1470 comments secret for both papis: they want mateooooo

message 27: by Angel, queen b (new)

yes same character application (oof it will be a verified mess later) & yes for secrets

message 28: by cosmic (new)

cosmic (erosful) | 59 comments

just a location suggestion !
there's a very popular steakhouse called peter luger steakhouse, and i think it'd make a nice location. their dishes are extremely expensive. (i went there myself, and for a table of nine, the bill came out to be more than $1000)

message 29: by Angel, queen b (new)

i put down masa which i think is the most expensive place in nyc? I was also thinking of adding something like delmonico’s or a jewish deli for that iconic nyc feel, but i can add a steakhouse!!

message 30: by Angel, queen b (new)

or maybe russian tea room?? honestly if nobody stops me, the whole city topic will be dining establishments

message 31: by shinra (last edited Jul 01, 2018 11:41AM) (new)

shinra | 1179 comments there needs to be a pizza place because it isn't new york without pizza XD

message 32: by Angel, queen b (new)

trueeeee like a greasy, cheap af pizza place. or maybe even a halal/shawarma/gyro cart??

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

^^^

message 34: by shinra (new)

shinra | 1179 comments omgggg gyros <3333
how about both??
i honestly can’t wait to go to new york in august. i miss it sooo much

message 35: by rimskur (new)

rimskur | 1470 comments nope! This is basic rich high school with just gossip girl spreading their secrets

message 36: by rimskur (new)

rimskur | 1470 comments a flashback/headcanons thread?

message 37: by cosmic (new)

cosmic (erosful) | 59 comments

what time of the year is it?

message 38: by Angel, queen b (new)

early 1st semester, maybe like september, early november?

message 39: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 07, 2018 09:08PM) (new)

Should there be just like empty party threads? Since usually there is party somewhere at constance?

message 40: by Santi (new)

Santi A (santialessio) | 7 comments I know that we know who Gossip Girl is now, but what if there was a Gossip Girl thread for where different rumors were posted by one of the mods?

message 41: by Santi (new)

Santi A (santialessio) | 7 comments Nvm, I saw that was already suggested. Is it up yet?

message 42: by Angel, queen b (new)

yes, we have one person (shinra, i believe?) acting as gg