Start the 1x1 > ♔тнє вαѕι¢ ρяιи¢єѕѕ ℓєιℓєα♔ and Janelle

Comments Showing 1-50 of 227 (227 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 210 comments Hello

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Yo yo

message 3: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 210 comments Any ideas?:)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't know but do mind I was the girl I usually don't do guys

1. Kidnapped
2. Stalker
3. royalty

message 5: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 210 comments I'm usually guy two... How are we do two characters just to be fair? If that is okay?

I like any of them.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure maybe the kidnapped one?

message 7: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 210 comments Okay sounds good

yes a kidnapped one would be great:)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure I make two set of girl and boy twins XD

message 9: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 210 comments Sounds good:)

I'll just make a set of girl and boy that just pretty much hate each other:)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha alright

ηαмє

ƒιяѕт ηαмє:
Everlie
мι∂∂ℓє ηαмє:
Miami
ℓαѕт ηαмє:
Jefferson
ηι¢кηαмє{ѕ}:
+ Evy
+ EJ
+ MiMi
ρяσηυη¢ιαтιση:
[Em- Er- Le]

αgє

αgє:
αρραяєηт αgє:
12 to 16
∂.σ.в:
December 25,1998
т.σ.в:
11:59:01 PM
ρ.σ.в

zσ∂ια¢ ѕιgη:
Capricorn
єℓємєηт:
Earth

gєη∂єя:
Female
ѕєχυαℓιту:
Heterosexual
яєℓαтισηѕнιρ ѕтαтυѕ:
Single
¢яυѕн:
Open
яєℓαтισηѕнιρ нιѕтσяу:
None

αρρєαяαη¢є

нαιя

нαιя ¢σℓσя:
Golden Blonde
нαιя ℓєηgтн:
All the way down to her bum
нαιя туρє:
Long and Curly
нαιяѕтуℓє:

нαιя ∂ує∂:
Originally brown but dyes to a blondish color

ƒα¢ιαℓ ƒєαтυяєѕ

єує ѕнαρє:
Bambi Eyes
єує ¢σℓσя:
Blue
вяєαѕт ѕιzє:
32 D
вσ∂у туρє:
Petite and Curvy
нєιgнт:
5’1
ωєιgнт:
107 lbs.
ƒσσт ѕιzє:
ƒσσт туρє:
вℓσσ∂ туρє: AB+
мαякιηgѕ/ ιмρєяƒє¢тισηѕ:
None
тαттσσ'ѕ:
ριєя¢ιηgѕ:

¢ℓσтнιηg ѕтуℓє:

мαкєυρ:
None

ρєяѕσηαℓιту

ρєяѕσηαℓιту:
She has the innocent appearance but when ready to get angry she is able to surprise anyone in her response. She always puts other before herself no matter the person. She usually tries to stay inside and keep to herself when she can. She does have a soft spot for pets and any animal. She even likes to sing or dance on the side of the street for money. She doesn’t like to depend on others money so she makes her on unless needed to.

нαвιтѕ:
- Stuttering(Nervous or Embarrassed)
- Biting Her Lip
нσввιєѕ:
-Dancing
-Sining
-Skateboarding
ℓιкєѕ:
- Skateboards
- Music
- The Ocean
-YouTube
∂ιѕℓιкєѕ:
- No Internet
- Flirting
- Rude Guys
- Pranks
∂ιѕαвιℓιтιєѕ:
-Slightly Deaf in One Ear
ƒєαяѕ:
-Losing Her Sight Again

ℓιƒє ρнιℓσѕσρну:
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
― Marilyn Monroe
мσттσ:
“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.”
ѕкιℓℓѕ:
- Cooking
- Dancing
- SkateBoarding

нιѕтσяу

нιѕтσяу:
When Everlie was born she was blind but it was temporary until the age of 14. She also is deaf in her right ear slightly but took special classes to help gain it back. She was born in the small village called Srebarna before moving to America when she was 7. Everlie was always labeled the special child in her school. She would always hear the name calling……. “The Blind Girl” or “Helen Keller” She has heard it all even when she transferred they always called her names. She took a special surgery for eyes and it changed her eye color but it made her strangely popular in middle school. At the age of 14 she was reunited with her sight but her eyes are sensitive to bright lights. When she felt sad or angry because of the names she would use music as an outlet.

Everlie wasn’t the type of girl to let popularity get to her head. When she regained her sight everyone thought she was the coolest. She decided to keep to herself and never let anyone in her life. Her brother,Nathaniel, was always the popular kid but he always helped her when she needed it. She likes to be independent but since she is ‘special’ her parents would barely let her do anything. A year later after her surgery her parents decided to give her more freedom.

She didn’t want friends like her brother but that didn’t bother her at all. She though having her family was all she needed. She convinced her parents to let her have her own music studio. She taught herself how to play any instrument as well as her singing ability. When she took the time out of her day her musical abilty increased. When she was singing on the side of a street a man cam up to her giving her money. The man turned out to be a demon and then it was transported into her. She is know a little bit more quite than usual

яα¢є/єтнηι¢ιту:
Mixed
ƒαмιℓу:
↳(Mother)
Meridith Dimitrov

↳(Father)
Felix Dimitrov

↳(Brother)
Nathaniel Dimitrov

σ¢¢υραтιση/נσв:
Singer/Dancer at a Club
яєѕι∂єη¢у
Lives with her parents in a beach house
яєℓιgιση:
Christian
ρσℓιтι¢αℓ νιєωѕ:

None
α¢¢єηт:
Britsh
є∂υ¢αтιση:
High School- Grade 11
ƒιηαη¢єѕ:
Wealthy
ρєяѕσηαℓ вєℓσηgιηgѕ:
Penny Boards
Skate Boards
Cameras

тяαηѕρσятαтιση:
Penny Board/Skate Board

message 11: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 210 comments Okay I just got home so it might take me a bit to get mine done cause I need to make dinner too so I might just post small characters if that's okay?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure!

message 13: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 210 comments Okay:)

message 14: by Janelle (last edited Jul 30, 2014 05:38PM) (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 210 comments Name: Adrianna Grey

Appearance:

[image error]

Personality:

- Kind
- Shy
- Mysterious
- Secretive
- Scared
- Sweet
- Loyal

History:

Her life isn't perfect no one's life is. She lost her parents in a subway when they were murdered at a robbery. Leaving her alone her uncle took over to raise her but the problem was she always had a hard time doing things. Adrianna became more into the arts as school went on she had such a hard time with math, and science. Her uncle got her a great tutor but it scared her because people would bully her all the time. But after a full year of tutoring she became a straight A student with a great and easy time with school. She then joined the gymnastics team, choir, cheer, and student body. But she still didn't have many friends at all she would have to deal with things that pressure her. She fell in love with gymnastics as soon as she gets to the gym she is working her hardest and get's competitive. She has had a few injuries but it's not that much at all.

- Gymnastics
- Cheer
- Student Body
- Singing
- Acting
- Sketching
- Drawing
- Tumbling

Dislikes:

- Weapons
- The Subway
- Math
- Science
- Being Followed
- Online Sites

Others:

message 15: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 210 comments I'll finish her as I finish making dinner.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

kkkkk

message 17: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 210 comments She's done I'll make a small character for my boy.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Same

message 19: by Janelle (last edited Jul 30, 2014 06:19PM) (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 210 comments Name: Brent Cobalt

Appearance:

Personality:

*Mysterious
*Harsh
*Kind
*Secretive
*Scarred
*Strong
*Protective

History:

Brent lost his dad when he was eight years old dealing with the pain that came with his death. HIs mom was a drug leader and a alchoholic. He wanted his life back to normal. But he has to deal with his mom's drinking problem. He goes to school but has one person that is an enemy. He absolutely hates Adrianna Grey.

Other:

message 20: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 30, 2014 06:27PM) (new)

ηαмє: Cole Jefferson

gєη∂єя: Males
αgє: 18 years young
∂αтє σƒ вíятн: August 17
αѕтяσℓσgí¢αℓ ѕígη: Leo
People are attracted to them because they are very loyal and compassionate. They always prank everyone they first met. Nathaniel is the oldest out of the triplets while Cole is the second. Nathaniel usually comes up with the pranks and Cole actually do them.
gєη∂єя: Males
ѕєχυαℓιту: Heterosexual
ѕιηgℓє[✔ ] тαкєη[ ] ¢яυѕнιηg [ ]

αρρєαяαη¢є:

∂єѕ¢яιρтιση: They are both about the same height but Cole its abit shorter.

єує ¢σℓσυя: Hazel with Blue specks
нαιя ¢σℓσυя: Reddish Brown
¢σмρℓєχιση: Tan yet lighly fair skin
вσ∂у туρє: Slim but also well-built
¢ℓσтнιηg ѕтуℓє: Bad Boy
αηу α∂∂ιтισηαℓ (ѕ¢αяѕ, тαттσσѕ, єт¢): Alot

ρєяѕσηαℓιту:
ℓιкєѕ:
☼ Getting Drunk
☼ Pranks
☼ Flirting
☼ Drinks
☼ Partying

∂ιѕℓιкєѕ:
☂ Bed Head
☂ Dumb Girls
☂ Waking up early
☂ Burping
☂ Swimming

ѕтяєηgтнѕ:
√ Loyal
√ Compassionate
√ Discernment
√ Good Sense of Humor
√ Trustworthy
pretend one of them died

message 21: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 210 comments I can only see a female picture.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

fixed it!

message 23: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 210 comments Cool how should we start this?

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Well I think maybe they each wake up in a house not remembering how they got there

message 25: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 210 comments Sure

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Do you want to post first?

message 27: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 210 comments Sure sorry I'm taking forever.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Its cool chica!

message 29: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 210 comments Adrianna woke up looking around the room she was in so confused. "Hello?" She asked curiously looking around. Shaking bad. "How did I get here?" She was so confused about how she got here just confused her so much.

Brent woke up sitting up confused. He felt his head standing up. "Where am I?" He looked around. He was so confused how did he get here? He wasn't so worried he could get away from his mother's abuse for a good amount of time to him. But the rest of the time he wasn't sure at all on why he was here.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Cole woke up next to his twin Everlie but they went in their house. They were on a mattress that had to be atleast 15 years old and he began to panic. He shot up from the mattres still scared, "Everlie wake up. I think we were taken"

"Cole, What are you even talking about?" She opened her eyes and saw they weren't in there house. She was scared trying to get off of the mattress looking more securely around. She headed to the door and it was unlocked. She grabbed Cole's hand looking for an exit.

message 31: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 210 comments Adrianna walked out of the room her hair pounding. "What are you doing here?" She asked Brent seeing him. "I don't know same thing as you maybe." He said to her. She looked up seeing Cole and Everlie. "Cole, Everlie?" She went over to them so confused and scared. "What happened?" She looked around so confused to why they were taken. She was so nervous about what could happen. Brent went behind Adrianna not happy seeing Cole and Everlie he was so scared now.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't know why but I think we were taken here and I don't know why" Cole said with a small sigh escaping his lips. He felt Everlie hold on tighter getting closer to him. He knew she was scared but he had to protect her since he was the oldest it was his job. He gave her a hug to calm her nerves down even thought she felt her shake more. She was having a panic attack again and he didn't have her treatment to calm her down. Everlie was officially scared and she couldn't even but a smile on for here brother, "I-I want to leave Cole right now"

message 33: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 210 comments Adrianna nodded seeing how Everlie was reacting. She got out her panic attack attacks. "This should help her." She gave them to Cole. Surprisingly her perscription and Everlie's were the exact same thing. "You take pills too." Brent looked at her. "Yes because unlike you I saw my parents being murdered." Sh said to him. She was really hating that he out of all the people in the world were kidnapped with them too.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Please take these Everlie it will make you feel better" Cole said before putting it in her mouth she reluctantly took and he felt her body shake less. She started to breath lightly before she looked at Brent and Adrianna, "I apologize you had to see that I usually have those when I am overwhelmed"

message 35: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 210 comments "It's alright Everlie." Adrianna said to her softly. "I've had them many times in unexpected places." She admitted to her. No one but them will now know about what she just said. Brent didn't say a thing to insult Adrianna he nodded. "It's okay." He said to Everlie only to her since it wasn't a problem to him at all.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Cole looked at Adrianna before he looked back at Everlie. She gave them a grateful smile before she gave them each a hug to show her appreciation. Everlie loved giving hugs and looking at a situation positively, "Atleast we are together then we can get out of here soon"

message 37: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 210 comments Adrianna blushed a bit when she realized that Cole looked at her. She hugged Everlie back when she was hugged. She moved so Everlie could hug Brent. "Hopefully." Brent said not positive he didn't want to go back home because of the abuse but wanted to get away from Adrianna. "I don't understand why we were taken." Adrianna whispered.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Everlie looked at Brent with a glare before hitting the bag of his head. She wanted to get out of here as soon as possible, "Brent stop speaking negative" Cole nodded in agreement glaring at Brent.

message 39: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 210 comments "If you knew the life I have to live at home you would understand why I don't ever want to go back." Brent said to them both his voice a tone of danger and anger but fear too. "Brent you can make fun of me and be rude to me all you want but not them." Adrianna said to him so he won't start something. "Whatever Grey."

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Everlie cringed at his harshness of tone but she didn't want to make him sad, "I know what you mean, Brent" She gave him a smile before she gave him a hug again to make him feel comforted. Cole did know his sister always put others before herself he loved that about her.

message 41: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 210 comments Brent unexpectedly hugged her back. "How?" He whispered to her trying to hide the fear in his eyes. He was so scared of what could happen if his secret was out. Adrianna listened and watched them glad that Everlie had such a great heart.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Everyone has a past,Brent" She said softly trying to hold in her tears remembering her past. She hated when she remember watching her parents murdered in front of her eyes. Cole's eyes soften when he knew what she was talking about, "Our parents where killed before our eyes and when we moved into another home she was....she was almost...."

message 43: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 210 comments Brent felt tears fill his eyes. "My dad died when I was eight and my mom is an alcoholic. She abuses me non stop." He whispered to her. Tears falling down his cheeks hating that he was crying but sometimes it always has to be let out. Adrianna listened closing her eyes feeling the tears shaking bad from the memories. She hated her life for her parents being murdered in front of her it cause Adrianna a bad life.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Cole wrapped an arm around Adrianna to comfort her. He wanted her to not feel alone anymore. He securely wrapped his arms around her telling her it will be alright. Everlie started cry also when she heard what he has been through, "I am sorry Brent"

message 45: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 210 comments Adrianna cried softly when Cole wrapped his arms around her she was still crying but calmed down in his arms. She listened as he comforted her she believed him. Holding onto him in a hug seeing he could need it. Brent rubbed her back gently crying still. "It's alright It's my fault for not reporting her or tell anyone about it."

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Brent I want you to know that I will always be there for you even if something happens I will be there for you" She said when she laid her head against his chest. She felt safe when her touched her an loved. Cole saw this and smiled while he held Adrianna closer he was waiting along time to do this,

message 47: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 210 comments "If you ever need anything at all. I'll be there to do my best and help you." He whispered to her rubbing her back to comfort her meaning it. He won't ever let her feel like she is alone. He at school usually stopped bullies before they could try to hurt her and her brother. He was so glad he was don't that to protect her. Adrianna felt safe in the comfort of Coles arms. She never thought she would be in his arms. She always had a big crush on him.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

She blushed when he said those words that made her heart beat faster. She loved being with him because he has always helped her at school with the bullies along with helping her self-esteem grow. Cole on the other hand had a crush on Adrianna for the longest but felt that he was out of her league.

message 49: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 210 comments Brent has never felt this way with anyone and he loved the way he felt for her so much. She seemed to be a princess to him and whenever he was around her he felt like her knight in shining armor for a real long time. It was absolutely amazing to him just being with her right now. Adrianna has had a crush on Cole for so long. Since they met in sixth grade until now. She felt as if he wouldn't like her because of the rumors that weren't true were said. She wanted to be with Cole so much.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Everlie pulled away from her hug blushing a bit with a smile, "I am sorry I shuld have asked to hug you first" She said with a smile looking at her brother with Adrianna knowing his crush on her. Cole saw his sister look at her then glared at her before caressing Adrianna cheek, "everytime you shed a tear my heart aches I want you to be happy,Adrianna"

« previous 1 3 4 5