Challenge Corner discussion

Legendary (Caraval, #2)
This topic is about Legendary
Let's Buddy! - Fantasy/Para > Legendary (Caraval #2) by Stephanie Garber -> Restarting May 8th, 2019

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 9905 comments Stephanie Garber’s limitless imagination takes flight once more in the colorful, mesmerizing, and immersive sequel to the bestselling breakout debut Caraval

A heart to protect. A debt to repay. A game to win.

After being swept up in the magical world of Caraval, Donatella Dragna has finally escaped her father and saved her sister Scarlett from a disastrous arranged marriage. The girls should be celebrating, but Tella isn’t yet free. She made a desperate bargain with a mysterious criminal, and what Tella owes him no one has ever been able to deliver: Caraval Master Legend’s true name.

The only chance of uncovering Legend’s identity is to win Caraval, so Tella throws herself into the legendary competition once more—and into the path of the murderous heir to the throne, a doomed love story, and a web of secrets…including her sister's. Caraval has always demanded bravery, cunning, and sacrifice. But now the game is asking for more. If Tella can’t fulfill her bargain and deliver Legend’s name, she’ll lose everything she cares about—maybe even her life. But if she wins, Legend and Caraval will be destroyed forever.

Welcome, welcome to Caraval...the games have only just begun.

Kaya | 142 comments I'm so excited to start this!!

Kaya | 142 comments Page 200
(view spoiler)

message 4: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Alaina (ameserole) | 63637 comments Mod

RESTARTING JULY 1ST, 2018

message 5: by Andy, Head of Read-a-thons (new) - rated it 3 stars

Andy | 9976 comments Mod
Omg I might jump in on this!

message 6: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

lol

Jamie Ch 8. (view spoiler)

Jamie Andrea wrote: "Omg I might jump in on this!"

Jump in Jump in!! Come join the game!

Jamie Alaina wrote: "lol"
You too now Miss Laughter! Take a ticket and join us for a new Caraval adventure!

message 10: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jamie wrote: "Alaina wrote: "lol"
You too now Miss Laughter! Take a ticket and join us for a new Caraval adventure!"

ajsdlfjalkdfla OKAY YA GOT ME

message 11: by Andy, Head of Read-a-thons (new) - rated it 3 stars

Andy | 9976 comments Mod
I will try but it would probably have to wait until closer to the end of the month ughhhhhhh

Jamie Andrea wrote: "I will try but it would probably have to wait until closer to the end of the month ughhhhhhh"

That is fine. When ever you can :)

Jamie Alaina wrote: "Jamie wrote: "Alaina wrote: "lol"
You too now Miss Laughter! Take a ticket and join us for a new Caraval adventure!"

ajsdlfjalkdfla OKAY YA GOT ME"

lol

Jamie 40% (view spoiler)

Jamie 59% (Ch 25) (view spoiler)

message 16: by Jamie (last edited Jul 06, 2018 02:17PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jamie Done Theory spoilers ahead(view spoiler)

message 17: by Dee Dee (last edited Jul 16, 2018 09:29AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dee Dee (Dee Reads for Food) (dee_reads_for_food) | 127 comments Ch 1 - 5: Tella is still annoying to me, but I'm equally as intrigued by who this 'friend' is and what he wants with (view spoiler)

Dee Dee (Dee Reads for Food) (dee_reads_for_food) | 127 comments Jamie wrote: "Ch 8. [spoilers removed]"

Because it's Dante, that feeling is most likely right. Lol

Dee Dee (Dee Reads for Food) (dee_reads_for_food) | 127 comments Ch 17 - I don't know if I'm sorry for Tella. Her deception runs too deep.

Dee Dee (Dee Reads for Food) (dee_reads_for_food) | 127 comments Ch 26 - So does that mean that (view spoiler)

Dee Dee (Dee Reads for Food) (dee_reads_for_food) | 127 comments Ch 34 - What is Scarlett up to?

Dee Dee (Dee Reads for Food) (dee_reads_for_food) | 127 comments Ch 38 - Oh no baby, what is you doin?

Dee Dee (Dee Reads for Food) (dee_reads_for_food) | 127 comments Finished - So many unanswered questions. Book 3 where you at???

message 24: by Andy, Head of Read-a-thons (new) - rated it 3 stars

Andy | 9976 comments Mod
I think I'm going to try to read this next week!!

message 25: by Andy, Head of Read-a-thons (new) - rated it 3 stars

Andy | 9976 comments Mod
36% (view spoiler)

message 26: by Andy, Head of Read-a-thons (new) - rated it 3 stars

Andy | 9976 comments Mod
Dee Dee wrote: "Ch 1 - 5: Tella is still annoying to me, but I'm equally as intrigued by who this 'friend' is and what he wants with [spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

message 27: by Andy, Head of Read-a-thons (new) - rated it 3 stars

Andy | 9976 comments Mod
Ch. 21(view spoiler)

message 28: by Andy, Head of Read-a-thons (new) - rated it 3 stars

Andy | 9976 comments Mod
Jamie wrote: "40% [spoilers removed]"

Exactly how I feel rn too hahaha

message 29: by Andy, Head of Read-a-thons (new) - rated it 3 stars

Andy | 9976 comments Mod
Jamie wrote: "Done Theory spoilers ahead[spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

message 30: by Andy, Head of Read-a-thons (new) - rated it 3 stars

Andy | 9976 comments Mod
Finished--okay I hate Scarlett even more than I did before ugh (view spoiler)

message 31: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

RESTARTING MAY 8TH, 2019

message 32: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aly (alyp_01) | 24708 comments Mod
Chapter 12 (view spoiler)

message 33: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 5 stars

chapter 22 (view spoiler)

message 34: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 5 stars

chapter 39 (view spoiler)

message 35: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 5 stars

finished (view spoiler)

message 36: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (last edited May 12, 2019 07:13AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

22%: (view spoiler)
49%: (view spoiler)
76%: (view spoiler)
100%: (view spoiler)

message 37: by Jennifer, Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jennifer | 3006 comments Mod
Ch 10 - (view spoiler)
Night One, Ch 17 - (view spoiler)

Saige (lannister807) | 1366 comments I'm starting this one today!

message 39: by Jennifer, Maker of BR Threads (last edited May 23, 2019 09:24AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jennifer | 3006 comments Mod
Night 3, Ch 28 - (view spoiler)
Finished - WHOA! (view spoiler)

Saige (lannister807) | 1366 comments 31%- (view spoiler)

Saige (lannister807) | 1366 comments 66%-(view spoiler)

Saige (lannister807) | 1366 comments Finished- (view spoiler)