When Calls The Heart Fandom discussion

Season 5.

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Victoria (new)

Victoria (victoriagggg) | 22 comments Mod
Yes yes. We need to discuss season five. What did y’all think of that last episode?!

message 2: by Kellyn (new)

Kellyn Roth (kellynrothauthor) | 1 comments Argggg ....... I haven't watched it but I know what happened. *dies*

message 3: by Victoria (new)

Yus yus. It’s just so 🙊😩😭!!!! I’m still in shock. I remember the first few episodes and never ever expected Jack to *sob* PASS ON!!!

message 4: by Victoria (new)

*sob* *sobs harder* It’s just so sad!!!! I thought for sure he wouldn’t die!!!!!!!!!

message 5: by Victoria (last edited Jun 01, 2018 07:55AM) (new)

Victoria (cowgirlatheart16) Honestly I don't even want to watch it anymore! (although I'm curious to see what they will do with the story now I will :D) I just can't believe Jack is dead....... it's not fair. Waited five seasons before they got married and then *BAM* they killed him off!!! How dare they!!!!
Okay I'm done ranting.... LOL

message 6: by Victoria (new)

LOL! Daniel Lissing did have good reason tho, he didn’t want to be tied down to the show and wanted to move on with his life. BUT STILL! The wedding was great but Jack was on “Mountie duty” a lot, so I sort of suspected it!

message 7: by Victoria (new)

Victoria (cowgirlatheart16) How dare he want to move on with his life! JK! Yeah, I had my suspicions as well, everything seemed to be going a little too smoothly!

message 8: by Victoria (new)

LOL!!! IKR! I’m still SO. SAD.

message 9: by Victoria (new)

Victoria (cowgirlatheart16) ME TOO!