Repossessed
This topic is about Repossessed
Repossessed

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Moe (last edited May 31, 2018 02:21PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Moe | 10 comments Repossessed by A.M. Jenkins
Reviewed by Moe Acuff
This a book about Kiriel, a demon who decides to take over a human body to experience what living is like. He is tired of tormenting souls and wants to see why people do the things they do and takes over the body of a teenage boy named Shawn. There he must deal with staying hidden from Shawn’s mother, his younger brother, his best friend, a newly realized love interest, and a cat. Kiriel knows his days on Earth are numbered, and he’s got to get through all he can until somebody finds the truth.

This was the first book I read this year, and I think it was a good choice to kick it off. I wasn’t sure about the book at first, but the writer has a unique and comedic voice that makes it a fun read. Its quick and interesting and recommended if you want something not so heavy. The characters all have their own personalities, and I felt very sympathetic for not only the humans but in the end Kiriel himself. Every character has their own flaws and traits, and its interesting to see these through the eyes of someone who isn’t quite human. Overall it’s a quick interesting read, with a humorous spin to it.

message 2: by Kylie (new)

Kylie | 10 comments This book seems very interesting, it seems like it has a very unique story line. I'm curious to know if anyone ever finds out about this demon that has taken over this boys body. Also you said his days are numbered so is there a certain amount of time this demon can be in this boys body or is he just going to disappear completely. This book seems super interesting.

message 3: by Moe (new) - rated it 4 stars

Moe | 10 comments Kylie wrote: "This book seems very interesting, it seems like it has a very unique story line. I'm curious to know if anyone ever finds out about this demon that has taken over this boys body. Also you said his ..."

It's definitely a unique story line in my opinion, and it's fun to see peoples reactions to some of the stranger things he does in the book. Part of why his days are numbered is because what he is doing by possessing a body is against their set of rules, and he will sooner or later be caught whether it be by another demon or one of the angels.

message 4: by Adrian (new)

Adrian | 10 comments I like how there's a demon that goes against all the rules to find the truth about humans. Someone who wants to risk it all to find purpose.