Latino and Latin American Literature discussion

Other Side
This topic is about Other Side
Book Promo

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ray (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ray Hollar-Gregory | 5 comments $0.99 ebook promotion June 1-8. Intriguing story of diversity, love and intrigue. Strong Latina character that will capture your interest.

message 2: by Maria (new)

Maria Hernandez | 4 comments Hola! My name is Maria Hernandez and my book Trapped is currently available at amazon.com. Trapped is a romantic suspense novel that tells the story of Angelina Rivera, a successful and mature woman from East Harlem NY who gets entangled in a bad love affair filled with betrayal and murder. My book is in current development to become a movie and I am very excited about that. Also available is this book's sequel called Trapped 2. Trapped Trapped 2

message 3: by Rafael (new)

Rafael Morillo | 13 comments Congratulations Maria!! Wishing you success for Trapped 2!

message 4: by Tony (new)

Tony Duxbury | 2 comments New Release: Latin Roots
Rick Whitney is a reluctant traveller. British born and bred, he is a typical young Englishman, with one little difference. His mother comes from Latin America. Rick knows nothing about his Latino heritage or his mother's side of the family. That changes when his mother lies on her deathbed. She extracts a promise from him to go to Guatemala and seek out her family. After his mother dies, Rick hesitates to fulfil the promise he made to her, but his conscious won’t let him rest. If nothing else, he believes himself to be a man of his word. So, armed with a 20-year-old or more address, he hops on a plane and flies off into the sunset to find his long lost relatives.
Latin Roots eBook: Duxbury, Tony: Amazon.co.uk: Kindle Store

message 5: by Sarah-Hope (new)

Sarah-Hope | 5 comments I absolutely loved The Lesbiana's Guide to Catholic School The Lesbiana's Guide to Catholic School by Sonora Reyes a young adult title featuring a central character, Yamilet Flores, who is a young Latinx lesbian—though she's still not sure about sharing that last part with other people. You don't have to be a young adult to be charmed by Yamilet.

My ***** review: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...