Lux Series discussion

Opposition!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 138 (138 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Keeli (new)

Keeli Owen (keeligrace) Can't believe Opposition comes out in 4-5 days! So excited!! Has anyone got any theories as to what's going to happen??

message 2: by Gabi (new)

Gabi | 1 comments Have you read it yet?!

message 3: by Laura (new)

Laura | 19 comments Read it if you've finished opposition:

http://www.jenniferarmentrout.com/a-s...

message 4: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 37 comments Awesone

message 5: by Lindsey (new)

Lindsey | 17 comments Where is everyone getting online copies??

message 6: by Melodi (new)

Melodi Goldraven (goldraven) | 2 comments Guys please help me! I just finished the opposition and i wondered what daemon said to katy in the last page??

message 7: by Laura (new)

Laura | 19 comments Jen doesn't ever tell the readers.
She said that she originally wrote in what he said but that the publishers told her to take it out and leave it to the readers imagination. And that she now doesn't remember just what the note said but that she thinks its better just left, as they said, to our imagination of what Daemon could have possibly said to her in his own Daemon way.

*But read the link I posted above if your done w/ Opposition, it helps with not knowing about what the note said.

message 8: by Melodi (new)

Melodi Goldraven (goldraven) | 2 comments Darlin' wrote: "Jen doesn't ever tell the readers.
She said that she originally wrote in what he said but that the publishers told her to take it out and leave it to the readers imagination. And that she now does..."

Thank you so much!

message 9: by Laura (new)

Laura | 19 comments Aleyna wrote: "Darlin' wrote: "Jen doesn't ever tell the readers.
She said that she originally wrote in what he said but that the publishers told her to take it out and leave it to the readers imagination. And t..."

Sure thing! :)

message 10: by Katie (new)

Katie | 56 comments Hi Guys! My name is Katie, I am new to this group. I loved The Lux series but haven't had a chance to read Shadows and Obsession (about Hunter and his girl-forgot her name). After I finished Opposition I heard that Jennifer wrote an excerpt of Kat and Deamons wedding. I was wondering if that was true and if it was if anyone had the link I can't seem to find it anywhere. If there isn't an excerpt than its okay. I thought I might ask. Thanks for letting me join the group! :D

message 11: by Gabriela (new)

Gabriela Yes!! I was so exited when I heard that she had a short story for their wedding! It's actually in her wattpad page and I found the link in her website. Hope you enjoy it :) it was truly amazing being able to experience their wedding because who isn't in love with Katy and daemon? :D

message 12: by Katie (new)

Katie | 56 comments I still can't find it. :/

message 13: by Gabriela (new)

Gabriela http://www.wattpad.com/user/JLArmentr...

Here is the link! She explains how it's not really official but of course she would want her viewers to have a little something extra :) hope you enjoy! Btw it is called "The Wedding."

message 14: by Katie (new)

Katie | 56 comments Sweet thanks!!!! :) I'll check it out later. :)

message 15: by Katie (new)

Katie | 56 comments Sweet thanks!!!! :) I'll check it out later. :)

message 16: by Gabriela (new)

Gabriela You are welcome :)

message 17: by Laura (new)

Laura | 19 comments I'm heart hurts because that made me so happy lol

message 18: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin V (caitlinl) | 13 comments I just read it and omg the feels just came back to me! I miss my Daemon and Katy story

message 19: by Katie (new)

Katie | 56 comments I still can't find it haha. I'll keep looking lol

message 20: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin V (caitlinl) | 13 comments Hmm... When you press on the link above, scroll down until you find "the wedding" and click on it. And you should find a little note that says it's the real wedding or something like that, and above the note it says read and you click on that button and it should pop up?

message 21: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin V (caitlinl) | 13 comments Hmm... When you press on the link above, scroll down until you find "the wedding" and click on it. And you should find a little note that says it's the real wedding or something like that, and above the note it says read and you click on that button and it should pop up?

message 22: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin V (caitlinl) | 13 comments Sorry, didn't mean to double post that

message 23: by Katie (new)

Katie | 56 comments Found it! Thanks!! :)

message 24: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin V (caitlinl) | 13 comments You're welcome:) hope you enjoy!

message 25: by Katie (new)

Katie | 56 comments Wow! That was awesome!!! I miss them so much!! :)

message 26: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin V (caitlinl) | 13 comments I know right! :') They make me so happy

message 27: by Katie (new)

Katie | 56 comments Me too! I love the Lux Series!! I still need to read Shadows and Obsession,

message 28: by Katie (new)

Katie | 56 comments We should reread the Lux series sometime! :) okay did anyone else cry at the end of Opal?! Because I did! I had buckets of tears after I finished it. Plus I sat there for several minutes mouth hanging open, tears streaming down my cheeks-sitting there in utter shock. Seriously did this happen to anyone else?!? Lol

message 29: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin V (caitlinl) | 13 comments Oh girl you're not the only one! And omg Opposition made me laugh and cry at the same time, I couldn't get control of my emotions

message 30: by Katie (new)

Katie | 56 comments Same here! Lol ugh I hate Blake! I really wanted Kat to tell Deamon about Blake sneaking in her room and about the kiss. I was like doesn't he need to know? Do you think she ever told him or do you think it was best she didn't. Cuz if that was me I would be running to DEAMON and letting him kick some Blake butt! Lol

message 31: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 37 comments I think kat did tell daemon about blake at one point

message 32: by Katie (new)

Katie | 56 comments Well that's good. :) I miss them so much.

message 33: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 37 comments I bought the books cause I love them sooo much :D

message 34: by Gabriela (new)

Gabriela Did you guys read the extra excerpt that occurred a couple of years after opposition? If y'all haven't please read it! By the end of it I was so happy because I had been waiting for that moment since the last book! Somebody in the comments above posted it :)

message 35: by Gabriela (new)

Gabriela Did you guys read the extra excerpt that occurred a couple of years after opposition? If y'all haven't please read it! By the end of it I was so happy because I had been waiting for that moment since the last book! Somebody in the comments above posted it :)

message 36: by Gabriela (new)

message 37: by Gabriela (new)

Gabriela Sorry didn't mean to post that three times lol

message 38: by Katie (new)

Katie | 56 comments Is it the one about baby Adam? I loved it!! :)

message 39: by Katie (new)

Katie | 56 comments Is it the one about baby Adam? I loved it!! :)

message 40: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 37 comments yeah and it was awesome!

message 41: by Gabriela (new)

Gabriela Yes it was :) the thing that got me the most is that they named him Adam!

message 42: by Katie (new)

Katie | 56 comments It was so cute! If Dee and Archer get married and have a baby do you think they will name him (if a boy) Andrew? I always thought Dee would name her baby Adam,

message 43: by Katie (new)

Katie | 56 comments Either way I loved their baby's name and happy ending! :) soooo cute!

message 44: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 37 comments I wish paris hadnt died

message 45: by Katie (new)

Katie | 56 comments Paris? What?

message 46: by Gabriela (new)

Gabriela I agree :D and I think that archer and Dee should name their baby Andrew. I mean it makes sense that they would :)

message 47: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 37 comments paris. I think he was like luc's body guard

message 48: by Gabriela (new)

Gabriela I didn't get that attached to Paris, but it still hurt when he died because he was part of the team

message 49: by Gabriela (new)

Gabriela I didn't get that attached to Paris, but it still hurt when he died because he was part of the team

message 50: by Katie (new)

Katie | 56 comments Yeah. :) have you guys read Shadows and Obsession? I still need to read them but have been busy. They look great! :)

« previous 1 3