Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > ~ Glitch & Night ~

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Glitchz (new)

Glitchz | 12 comments ~ It's our little secret ~

Muse A is in a committed relationship. Muse A loves their significant other dearly, but in the last couple of months, their spark has definitely fizzled out. Uncertain that they will find what they’re looking for if they break things off with their partner, Muse A tries their best to subtly improve the intimacy in their relationship; unfortunately, their partner sees nothing wrong with the conventional way they do things, so nothing changes. One night, Muse A’s significant other makes plans with an old friend from school–a double date for dinner. Muse B knew Muse A’s lover in high school; they were close friends until one of them moved across the country for college. The couples meet at a fancy restaurant and the old friends catch up over drinks and appetizers. The whole while, Muse A can’t help but notice that their lover’s old friend is making eyes at them across the table. Thrilled by the idea that another person finds them desirable, when their own partner hardly seems to anymore, Muse A makes a bold move–sliding their foot against Muse B’s leg beneath the table. The seductive act is received by Muse B with a subtle smirk and a light nod of approval. By the time entrees are served, Muse A and Muse B manage to slip out of the restaurant for a quick encounter. They make their way back to the table and act as normally as possible, adrenaline pumping through their veins over the bad thing they’ve done and can’t wait to do again. Plans are eagerly made for another dinner date while Muse A and Muse B are already thinking of how they can raise the stakes.

message 2: by ~Nightingale~ (new)

~Nightingale~ | 2182 comments Yay thank you for making this. How detailed do you like going for the characters?

message 3: by Glitchz (new)

Glitchz | 12 comments ~ It doesn't have to be so detailed, a little history is fine with me.

message 4: by Glitchz (new)

Glitchz | 12 comments | Xavier Smith | 24 | 6'0" | Straight | Cancer |

A P P E A R A N C E :

(view spoiler)

H I S T O R Y : Xavier was born and raised in Louisiana, he was raised by his single mother. Who told him, how to treat women with respect. So he never really cheated in his young relationships. But was always the one that was cheated on. Which turned his heart cold, he stopped dating at 16. Thinking all girls was the same. He moved to New York when he turned 18, to follow his dreams. Of being a artist, so he attended an art college in New York. It was hard leaving his friends and family but he wanted his dreams to come true. So nothing was going to stand in his way.

And three years in, he made his dreams true. He became an artist one of the best. Everyone wanted his art, he was blessed to do something he loved but he shown grow an love. It was tattooing, he decided to start tattooing. Of course he had to start at the bottom and work his way up, he worked at others shops for another year until he started to out shine the owners. People started wanting his art, on their walls and bodies. That's how he found Trinity. She was one of his favorite customer.

(view spoiler)

Another three years later, he decided to move back home and make his tattoo shop in his home town. He of course brought along his girlfriend, who was so glad to finally see where their lover was raised and meet his mother and other family members. And also his friends.

F A V O R I T E : | Yellow & Green | Art & Music |

| M O T H E R (view spoiler) | S I S T E R : 19 (view spoiler) |

message 5: by ~Nightingale~ (new)

~Nightingale~ | 2182 comments Okay cool. I’m out running some errands really quick and will make her as soon as I get home. ^-^

message 6: by ~Nightingale~ (new)

~Nightingale~ | 2182 comments Gianna Marie Bellusci • 23 • Straight • Capricorn

(view spoiler)

•History•
Gianna had spent most of her life in Italy. Her father was in the US military and had met her mother when stationed in Italy. They fell in love quickly and were married just as quick. When her father was sent to other stations her mother however didn’t want to follow until he was stationed back in the US when Gianna was fourteen. Like any teenager she didn’t want her life uprooted, but had no choice in the matter.
They lived in Savannah, Georgia throughout her high school career, but she wanted to travel and see more of the US once she graduated. New Orleans was the first place she went and happened to be where she stayed when she met Tristan. Though they didn’t start dating right away they did eventually and everything was wonderful to her until everything seemed to change. They were in a rut, but Tristan didn’t mind it while Gianna wanted adventure in her life with him since she did love him.

message 7: by ~Nightingale~ (new)

~Nightingale~ | 2182 comments Sorry this took so long yesterday became very hectic. >.<

message 8: by Glitchz (new)

Glitchz | 12 comments ~ It is fine. =) I am going to start us off then.

message 9: by ~Nightingale~ (new)

~Nightingale~ | 2182 comments Sounds good. Thank you. ^-^

message 10: by Glitchz (new)

Glitchz | 12 comments

"Are we almost there?" asked Trinity has she woke up from her three hour nap. Xavier glanced over at her and sighed, before he nodded. He had to admit being in a car with her for two days was hell. They had five arguments, and one time Xavier treated to leave her on the side of the road. Xavier didn't really like being in a small place for to long and Trinity wasn't helping at all. Trinity noticed the look, he gave her and smiled. "I am sorry. I can drive on." she said, Xavier shook his head before he spoke. "We are in Louisiana now, you don't know where the hell to go." He said, Trinity glanced out the window and back at him with a bigger smile than before. Her eyes glued onto the window as she watched the buildings go by. She never been anywhere outside of New York. So she was like a kid at a candy store.

It took another hour before Xavier pulled into his mother's drive-in. His sister Hazel's car was there, he smiled at the sight of the house he grow up in. It felt like he hadn't been home in hundred years. Trinity and Xavier got out the car, they left their bags in the trunk not in the mood to get them. It only took one knock before Hazel opened the door. She smiled ear to ear when she saw her older brother. When she jumped into his arms. He hugged her back before letting her go to walk in with Trinity right behind him. His mother was in the kitchen her favorite room in the house. He walked into the kitchen that was full with the most best smells in the world. His mother was cooking, he smiled and gave her a kiss on the cheek with a tight hug. He missed home, he was thinking about staying in New Orleans. He just hadn't told Trinity quite yet.

message 11: by ~Nightingale~ (new)

~Nightingale~ | 2182 comments Gianna walked into the house she shared with Tristan after work and sighed. He wasn’t there. Of course he wasn’t. When was he ever home early when he promised he would be? Muttering under her breath in Italian about how he always was going to let her down she started upstairs to get ready for an anniversary dinner with him that she knew very well she would get ready for and she wouldn’t see him until close to midnight. Going into her bathroom she made a hot bath with one of her bath bombs knowing she had no reason to rush. Lighting candles as the tub filled she soon dimmed the lights and sank into the tub. Letting the jets hit her muscles she relaxed in the tub much longer than she meant to and to no surprise Tristan still wasn’t there and their reservation was in twenty minutes.
Rolling her eyes Gianna didn’t even bother to get out to get ready when she knew they wouldn’t make the reservation. Instead she just got out and slipped into some of her comfortable pajamas before texting Tristan. Happy Anniversary to you too. Thank you for another night alone when you promised to be here early. Don’t wake me up when you get home. Frustrated she grabbed her phone cord and went to the guest bedroom. She knew he had said his best friend from high school may want to crash in their guest room one night, but she would wash the sheets, she had no desire to sleep beside Tristan that night.

message 12: by Glitchz (new)

Glitchz | 12 comments Xavier and Trinity eat with his mother and sister has they talked and shared things that they all messed. Trinity honestly stayed quit most of the time, not wanting to interrupt Xavier's convocation with his family. Once they was done eating, Xavier got all the plates and went into the kitchen. As he started washing the dashes, his phone started to ring. "Trinity, get my phone." he said, Trinity came into the kitchen with Xavier's phone in her hand. "Its Tristan." she said, before she put the phone to Xavier's ear knowing how he was about his phone around water.

Tristan told Xavier that he was running late on getting home on so he was hoping Xavier and Trinity had somewhere they can crash at for tonight. Xavier told him, that him and Trinity will just go to a hotel for tonight then. Before he hung up, Xavier sighed and rolled his eyes, he knew Trinity like the idea the way she streamed out.

message 13: by ~Nightingale~ (new)

~Nightingale~ | 2182 comments Gianna had heard Tristan come in during the night, but seeing him wasn’t a priority for her. Not after being so hopeful he would actually be there early with all of his promises. When she woke up the next morning she went downstairs surprised to see him sitting at the kitchen table already. “Shouldn’t you be at work?” She asked coldly as she went over and grabbed her tea kettle to make tea as she did every morning.

“I took today off. I’m really sorry I wasn’t here on time last night. I want to make it up to you when we go out with Xavier and his girlfriend tonight,” Tristan told her as he wrapped his arms around her waist from behind.

Gianna rolled her eyes, “Oh goody I get to have my boyfriend make it up to me by bringing me out with his best friend and his best friend’s girlfriend? Yay me!” Turning to face him she sighed, “This is getting ridiculous Tristan. We used to have so much fun and now all you do is work.” Looking in his eyes Gianna sighed, “I love you, but I need you to be more present again.”

Tristan rested his forehead against her’s, “I will work on it.”

Gianna glared and started yelling at him in Italian even though he didn’t understand it. “Leave me alone until dinner I just need to be alone,” she finally snapped her accent thick as it normally was when she was angry.