♕ Walt Disney's Academy ♕ Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ Dɪsɴᴇʏ Rᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ discussion

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ (last edited Sep 03, 2014 03:11PM) (new)

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 16 comments Lillian was walking in the forest and she was in a very terrible mood. Honestly she had been in a terrible mood ever since she had arrived to the academy! All she did was go swimming but then discovered her mother was a mermaid which meant she was one too and now she was stuck here. She never complained out loud since she was supposed to keep a positive attitude but she had no friends and knew nobody at all. Lillian sighed frustrated and kept walking but a little slower.

message 2: by Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ (last edited Sep 09, 2014 05:06PM) (new)

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 16 comments ((It's alright :))

Lillian froze when she heard a noise that sounded like rocks and footsteps. She frowned and wondered if someone was following her or was happening to also be in the forest, "Hello?" She asked timidly. Lillian started walking towards the noise and snapping a few twigs as she walked.

message 3: by Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ (last edited Sep 12, 2014 04:57PM) (new)

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 16 comments She bit her lip. "Uh-Hi." Lillian greeted smiling and stared at him for a moment. She had never seen him around before but then again she didn't know very many people at the academy. Lillian hoped he wasn't a child of a villain! She especially wanted to avoid them and she was also pretty awkward around boys.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 16 comments " Lillian but I go by Lily." She bit her lip, " Wait as in Prince Stephen Silvestro?" Lily had heard quite a few things about him but she had never seen him or meet him.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 16 comments "Ariel if that's if that is even her real name." Lily answered. Her mother never even seemed to tell her anything. "No offence but I'm not exactly sure why I'm here or how this school got started." She admitted trying not to sound to rude. Lily didn't really care if he was royal or not she would talk to him just like any normal person.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 16 comments Lily smiled at him, " Thanks, and well-uh it's just that everybody knows a lot about mom but me!" " She's Ariel and she never even told me she was a mermaid."

message 7: by Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ (last edited Sep 22, 2014 08:08AM) (new)

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 16 comments Lily shrugged, "My mother pretty much kept me locked up away from the outside world and I could never leave the castle." "She would never answer any of my questions about her past or family." "All I knew was her mother died and she had lots of sisters."

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 16 comments She nodded and smiled, " Thanks, that would be nice."

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 16 comments Her eyes widened, "Wow, um-okay I follow you so keeping going." Her mother would really do all that just to be with her dad? Sea witch? This was pretty new to her.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 16 comments " Really, what happened to the sea witch and where is she now?" Lillian questioned.

♕ Walt Disney's Academy ♕ Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ Dɪsɴᴇʏ...

unread topics | mark unread