David Estes Fans and YA Book Lovers Unite! discussion

Book Talk > Summer tbr 2018

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

If you are planning to read certain books this summer post them here because fun :)
I have made a list of buddy read that include rereads and some new reads which I plan to read during this summer.
https://www.goodreads.com/review/list...--
Btw if anyone wants to do a buddy read message me :)

message 2: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Zigler (toriz) | 4470 comments I'm not making a list of books I want to read. I'm dealing with some real life stuff right now that has my reading going really slowly for me, and the only solid plan I have when it comes to reading certain books is to try and finish my A-Z reading challenge soon.

I'd love to hear what others plan to read this Summer though.

message 3: by Alyson (new)

Alyson Stone (alysonserenastone) | 240 comments A Reaper at the Gates (An Ember in the Ashes #3) by Sabaa Tahir Save the Date by Morgan Matson They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera Legendary (Caraval, #2) by Stephanie Garber Olivia Twist by Lorie Langdon

I'm also going to try and get through the books on my bookshelf that I haven't read yet.

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 10, 2018 12:02AM) (new)

I have read lots of books that I planned to, such as To All the Boys I've Loved Before (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #1) by Jenny Han
Ransom My Heart by Meg Cabot
The Fixer (The Fixer, #1) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Trouble Is a Friend of Mine (Trouble, #1) by Stephanie Tromly +++
I got summer vacation at the end of may and I dont have a summer job so I have been reading nonstop.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Reads lots of what I planned. Lots I dident plan. And august hasent started yet so am happy :))

message 6: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Zigler (toriz) | 4470 comments That's great, Oda! :)

I've been reading a lot of books, and only have one letter left to finish my A-Z challenge, which was my big Summer reading goal, so I'm happy about my reading progress too.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I have had a bad reading week so far.
But read lots before. I am happy with what I read during the summer, you know since its soon september and tecnically not summer any more.

message 8: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Zigler (toriz) | 4470 comments Sorry you've had a bad reading week, Oda, but glad you're pleased with your Summer reading overall.

I managed to finish my A-Z challenge, and got a decent amount of reading done in general, so I'm happy with what I read over the Summer too.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Victoria wrote: "Sorry you've had a bad reading week, Oda, but glad you're pleased with your Summer reading overall.

I managed to finish my A-Z challenge, and got a decent amount of reading done in general, so I'm..."

yaay for your reading goal achived!!!

message 10: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Zigler (toriz) | 4470 comments Oda Renate wrote: "Victoria wrote: "Sorry you've had a bad reading week, Oda, but glad you're pleased with your Summer reading overall.

I managed to finish my A-Z challenge, and got a decent amount of reading done i..."

Thanks! :)