Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Skybabe & Teddy bear 4

Comments Showing 1-50 of 94 (94 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments Here we go :D Mind posting the plot again for reference?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments Of course love ^^

Girl A and Guy A have been dating since Middle School, both are Seniors in High School now. Girl A's family is very loving and caring, though has it's flaws. Guy A's family isn't the best to have, but he never complains about it. The people that he lives with are loving and all, plus he has Girl A there for him. But Guy A has a disease. (AIDS, diabetes, cancer, whatever wanted) And with so many children to care for at home, it's hard sometimes, and his time may soon be running out. After his passing, Girl A feels like she can't ever find another person, and she stays away from most people now. A few years pass, and she meets Guy B who is a single father. They grow closer, but Girl A is still very, very cautious of ever letting another an back into her life, not wanting to experience anymore heartbreak.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments Yay! :D So, roles? Would you like to be girl A since I'm the girl for all our others?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments I'll only be the girl if you prefer to be the boy ^^ I have a boy that I like for Guy A, since I was playing on Rping some before he passed. So it's whatever character you want to be :3

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments I'm happy with either role! haha xD Oh gawd I hate making decisions xD

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments Okay :) Shall we make characters then? xD

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments Yush ^^ I already have guy A made, so I'll go get him real quick.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments Name: Xavian Michelle Brenan-Moore

Nick name: Michelle

Date of Birth: December 14
Star Sign: Sagittarius
Spirit Animal: Owl
Religion: Wicca

Languages: English, Russian (from mother) and Latin

Sexuality: Pansexual

Appearance
 photo 45tte_zpsd8704663.jpg
//Hair Color// Black
//Eye Color// Blue-silver
(view spoiler)
//Height// 6'1
//Weight// 140 lbs
//Skin Tone// Pale
//Skin Texture// Smooth

photo 34tr4t_zpse1e1955a.jpg
 photo 234tsdg_zps4517808e.gif

Family
//Father// Nickolas Glenn Moore - deceased/war
//Mother// Amanda Marie Brenan
//Step-Father// Mark Scott Brenan
//Younger Sister// Jasmine Ann Brenan
//Younger Sister// Julian Grace Brenan
//Younger Sister// Skyler Brooke Brenan
//Baby Sister// Marissa Ruth Brenan

History
Xavian had two parents taking care of him when he was older, though his father often had to leave, because he was in the military. Despite this, Xavian and his mother were okay for the few months at a time that his father had to leave, but it was also good when his father came back, because they would be together. When he was young, Xavian loved basketball, and would often play it with his mother, or father when he was home. He was a very active child and loved to go outside, play at the park, go on walks, all of that. When Elementary School began, he had a few friend there, but he wasn't the biggest social butterfly.

Triplets Jasmine, Julian and Skyler came into this world when Julian was 10, but his father left this world soon after they were born. He was killed in action, didn't even get to see his baby girls before he died. Xavian's mother was completely heartbroken, and didn't know what to do anymore. She tried to take care of her babies, but it was so hard for her because of the loss of her husband. So, Xavian took over for a lot of it, him getting up at night every hour to check on them instead of his mother. He didn't mind it, he knew what his mother was going through, and he felt horrible for her. Life wasn't too terribly hard for Xavian anyways, he made a friend in Middle School that he got along with very well, and actually began to date her in 7th grade.

As time passed, his mother began to get more involved with the triplets, beginning to care for them more little by little, as well as Xavian. She also began to date again, meeting a man named Mark, and they got married a year and a half after that. Xavian was really happy for his mother, but trouble began at this moment. In Middle School, Xavian figured out that he had breast cancer, which it wasn't all too common for a guy to have that type. His mother and step-father were devastated, as well as his girlfriend, as well as himself. But he figured it would be a waste of time to mop around about it, so he acted as he always did. Life for him now isn't the easiest, but it also isn't the hardest either, especially since he has Zeke around him all the time, and his little sisters.

Personality
Xavian is a friendly guy, he likes talking to those around him that he is comfortable with, which isn't a lot. The only friend that he really has is his girlfriend and his family. He is pretty calm and he prefers to think things through very well before he makes a big decision. He doesn't often act out or get angry. He is a bit of a hopeless romantic, loving to cuddle and have physical contact with others.

Necklace
 photo 102099964_blue-zircon-oak-leaf-pentacle-pentagram-necklace-wicca-_zpsaa69afe5.jpg
This necklace was given to Xavian by his mother, who is also a Wiccan. He wears this necklace every single day, going down to his stomach with the silver chain. This pentagram symbolized the five elements: spirit, water, fire, earth and air. However, many people don't understands this and think that Xavian is a satanist.

Pets
Xavian does have 3 kittens that he found in a box in the park, two of those kitten being hurt. He took them home and his parents agreed to let him keep them. 2 of the kittens are girls and 1 is a boy, they appear to be about 3-4 months old. The appear to be from the same litter.
 photo 1183921_stock-photo-cute-newborn-baby-kittens-easily-isolated-on-white_zps629e48d7.jpg
Socks (on the far left) was one of the hurt kittens, her leg was split open pretty well. She is very friendly to everyone, but very quiet, she doesn't meow too often. She can be playful, but she prefers to just cuddle with others. Her favorite thing to play with is Xavian's boxers, socks and tank tops.

Frankie (the middle) is the male cat, also one of the hurt ones. His ear was nicked pretty good when he was found, and there was a bit mark on his tail. Out of the three, he is the most adventurous, loves to run around no matter what time of day it is. If you are cuddling with him, he will often turn it into a game, biting your hand and such. He is very protective of his sisters, very cautious when strange people are around, and stays by his sisters.

Buttercup (the far right) is the other female kitten. She is friendly, but very curious. She sniffs practicaly everything and anything that she can get her hands on. She is almost like a mother to her siblings, and to Xavian, making sure the boy is awake, and making sure that Frankie doesn't get into too much trouble, or checking on Socks if she appears to be sad. She is also a bit of a helper, using her paws and teeth to clean up the clothes of Xavia's floor if he happens to leave them there. Of course, this takes some time, but it gives her something to do while Xavian is away, or her siblings are asleep.

Xavian also has a baby mouse that he found in his garage just recently. It is only about a week old, just recently opening it's eyes. He has determined, from what he knows about mice, that it is a girl, and he has named her Pepper.
 photo mouse_zpsd12077cb.png

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments I'm actually dying right now! Love him! <3

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments Haha, I'm glad you like him ^.^ He's one of my favorite characters, and I only made him yesterday haha

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments He's amazing! And sooooo gorgeous <3 I'll have mine up soon!

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments I'm so glad you like him :D And okay, I'm excited to see her ^^

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments She's coming along well! I'll have her up by the weekend, prmise :)

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments I'm glad ^^ take your time, I just wanted to make sure you weren't struggling with her or anything (:

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments Thanks :) haha nope, not struggling xD I posted on our other one to btw :)

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments So I did kinda forget about this one and I'm so sorry, but I'm happy to actually start it if you still are?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments Sure, if you feel like you'll have the time to do it (:

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments I definitely will at the end of this week if you dont mind waiting a couple of days?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments Yeah sure, that's fine with me ^^ I just don't want to attack you with too many roleplays haha

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments Thanks so much! Oh, dont you worry at all! I love role playing with you, so by all means, continue to attack :P

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments Haha, thanks, I love Rping with you too! ^^ Just get your character done when you can, I mean, I still don't have the other guy made really, I didn't make him yet XP Of course, he's not for a little while, but...lol

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments Thank you! :) hehe, and thanks so much for understanding! Haha thats completely fine, dont stress about it :P

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments I has a character for you! I'm so sorry she took forever, I hope you like her!

message 30: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ (last edited Sep 29, 2014 12:51AM) (new)

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments Name: Alana Caitlyn Grayson

Nick name: Lanie, Lana

Date of Birth: October 10th
Star Sign: Libra, the scales

Languages: English and a bit of French.
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance

//Hair Color// Brown
//Eye Color// Blue (view spoiler)
//Height// 5’3
//Skin Tone// Olive
//Skin Texture// Smooth
//Tattoos/piercings// (view spoiler)

Family
//Father// Callum Jeffery Grayson
//Mother// Talia Anne Grayson
//Older Brother//Jameson Alec Grayson

History Like most people living in this city, Alana has had a pretty normal and average life, apart from the constant moving around. Her father, Callum, is a pretty well-known business man throughout the country and because of his job, Alana, her mom and her older brother were constantly moving from house to house just to accommodate him. At first, Alana didn’t mind as much since there wasn’t a whole lot keeping her in the one place, but as she got older, there was so much more keeping her bound to the one place. One major factor being school, it was so hard to keep up her grades when she was moving around, plus there was her friends who she never got to keep in touch with and then, after meeting a boy in 7th grade and beginning to date him, she didn’t want to leave him either.

Her dad, surprisingly, was quite open to negotiation as he wasn’t a huge fan of moving around but because no one in his family ever challenged it or brought it up, he didn’t think it was a huge deal. However, he made the decision to tell his workplace he’d no longer be travelling for his job. That lasted a couple of months and then he was fired because he couldn’t possibly do his work from where he was. It brought a lot of hardships on his family since they couldn’t afford bills and books for school and Callum was struggling to find work, until he was offered a job over in France. It was a hard decision to make but he decided to move over there, leaving his family behind and sending the money over to them. Alana and her brother Jameson only see him at Christmas and the occasional birthday. It was hard being away from him, but this is what Alana wanted, to be with her boyfriend, in her home, with her friends and with her mom and her brother.

Life seemed to be going well for them, until her boyfriend was diagnosed with a type of cancer that boys were able to get, but was very uncommon. Breast Cancer. Alana was a mess to say the least when he first told her, but she admired the way his attitude was about wanting to get on with his life, and she was more than happy to support him. Unlike most girls who would have dumped him when it all got tough, Alana wasn’t like that.

Personality
Alana is a very sweet girl, kind to all, always wanting to help others and always open to others opinions and ideas. She is very smart, very gentle and very caring as well. She’s also very loyal, would never do anything to hurt someone else. Alana is a very protective girl and loves being cuddled by people she loves and trusts.

Pets
Alana was given a puppy for her birthday by her father when he came down for a quick visit. Her name is bubbles.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments Thank you! I'm so happy that you do! hehe me too! I want one xD

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments Me too! Hehe but oh mi gosh, that second image you've used makes me soooo happy! His smile! Its killing me! Haha xD

So, shall we begin this now? Or would you like to wait until you have the second character up? I don't mind either way :)

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments Oh, him biting his sweater sleeve? xD That one is rather adorable haha

We can just start now (: My other boy won't show up for some time, after Julian passes away, so..maybe 8-10 pages worth of roleplaying? (:

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments Yes! That one! It honestly makes my heart flutter!

Okay, I'm good with that :) would you like to start us off?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments Haha, good, I feel like I have accomplished things then xD

Yesh I shall!! ^^ I'll start with...either the end of school and Alana is coming over to hang out, maybe a Friday, or it's Saturday and she's coming over for dinner? (:

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments You have! Hahaa a fantastic choice, I must say xD

Hmmm perhaps the first one? :)

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments Thank you darling lol

And okay, I shall start us there ^^

~~~~~~~~~

As the last bell of the school day rang, Xavian was horribly excited about it. Not only because it was Friday, but it was because he was hanging out with Alana today, which he often did pretty much every Friday. They were to dinner first, a movie, and then to the beach for a little bit as well, most of the time. Sometimes it was switched up, but that was the basic idea of what they did. Getting up from his seat, he left the room quickly so that he could go and meet his girlfriend at her locker, which was an everyday thing, of course.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments Alana Sat bored as anything in class, staring at the clock abd counting down the minutes until the bell rang. She couldn't wait to leave so she could see her boyfriend. They always hung out on a Friday after school and being with him was the highlight of her week. As the bell rang, Alana quickly got out of her seat, clutched her books to her chest and headed for her locker, calling out a "bye" to her friends as she left. She opened up her locker to put her things away, waiting for xavian to make an appearance

((Hehe, Julian :P))

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments (( God dang it! xD I can't help it, I just can't help it. Julian is a far too fabulous name for me to not think that all of my boys are named that lol ))

Xavian stopped by the water fountain to fill up his water bottle before he went there, as well as ducked into the bathroom. He knew that Alana hated seeing him take his pills, cause it just reminded her of what he had. He took out his 5 different pills to take and took them all at once quickly, downing the bottle and then throwing it away once he was finished. With that done, he headed to her locker, smiling one he got there.
" Hey you," he greeted her, leaning forward and giving her a kiss on the cheek.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments ((Hahaha, fair enough xD I'm just happy I'm not the only one who does it :P))

Alana took a deep breath as she stood by her locker, putting her books in their places and grabbing out her bag, sliding it over one shoulder. Xavian wasnt here yet and she knew why. He was taking his pills. He knew how much it broke her heart to see hin take them, so he did it before he saw her, but she couldn't help hut feel like she was being incredibly selfish. She was pulled from her thoughts when Alana heard his voice and she turned to face him, smiling. "Hi!" She beamed happily.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments Xavian smiled at her when he saw her smiling face, that being the best part of his day for sure.
" You all ready to go?" he questioned her, sticking his hands into his pockets. Of course, they would stop at his house first to drop off their backpacks and do he could get everything he needed to go out for the night, since it was a bit hard for him sometimes to do things.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments Alana looked over her shoulder at her bag, checking everything off in her head to make sure she had everything and she nodded. "Yep, all good to go!" She couldn't wait to get oit of jrr and just spend the evening with him, it was always the one thing she was excited for every single week. She closed her locker and took his hand, gently squeezing it as she walked with him.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments " Alright, let's go then," Xavian replied, taking her hand when she took his, giving her another kiss on the cheek before he headed through the hallway with her," So, how did your test 8th period go?"

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments ((Sorry! Didnt see dis))

Alana smiled softly, blushing slightly as he kissed her cheek again. he always did small but meaningful gestures like that and he always treated her well. She walked down the hallway with him, shrugging her shoulders, "Not bad. I think I'll pass, but it was pretty hard."

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments (( It's okay! :3 ))

" Oh yeah? I'm sure you did just fine, with all the studying that you told me that you were doing last night," Xavian replied with a wink, holding the front doors of the school open for her once they got there before stepping outside as well, still holding her hand.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments ((Thanks hehe :))

Alana smiled softly, "You have way to much faith in me." She giggled softly, thanking him as he held the door open for her. "I was studying a lot last night, but I'm still a little worried.' She murmured, rubbing the back of her neck with her free hand, holding his tightly with her other.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18702 comments " Well, if you don't do so good on the test, i can try to help you a little bit, study and all that good stuff for the next one that you have," Xavian replied to her with a smile. He wanted to help Alana as much as possible so she'd get through High School easily enough.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments Alana smiled up at him, "You're so good to me." She murmured softly, gently tapping his nose and reaching up to kiss his cheek this time. "Thank you." Xavian was always there for Alana, even though he was going through such a tough time, he always put her before himself.

« previous 1