I AM NUMBER FOUR READALONG discussion

Ignite Me (Shatter Me, #3)
This topic is about Ignite Me
Ignite Me > Chapters 61-End

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Saloni (salpal77) | 62 comments Mod
And we're done! We've finished the entire trilogy! Any final thoughts? What did you guys think? Did your predictions come true? Feel free to leave any links to reviews!

Jessica~We Are All Heathens~ (puppyluvr) I was so happy when finished this book!!! It was so intense and I have to say, one of my favorite parts was when Juliette jumped off the roof and slammed her fist into the ground. That was awesome!!!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I loved it!!! It was everything I expected and more!

Saloni (salpal77) | 62 comments Mod
I honestly didn't love this series as much as I wanted to. I had heard so many good things about it, and it just didn't live up to my expectations. The characters did get better by the end, but it took a while for me to even remotely like them. I also thought so many of the events and actions that people had were so abrupt and either out of character or not fully explained. Overall, I just wasn't impressed.

Zahna Rose | 1 comments I liked the series, looking back on it now it doesn't seem as good as it was. The first book captured me and then the second book was a real drag. But I absolutely loved the third and I think Warren was the perfect choice for her. Over all this series was good but not as exciting as some people portrayed it to be.