Dresden Files discussion

Brief Cases (The Dresden Files, #15.1)
This topic is about Brief Cases
New Dresden Files Book

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 289 comments Mod
Just wanted to let everyone know that Butcher is releasing Brief Cases (The Dresden Files #15.1) by Jim Butcher on June 5, 2018. I know it's not Peace Talks (The Dresden Files, #16) by Jim Butcher but it's better than nothing.

Slick | 38 comments God Damn.. I knew it wasn't Peace Talks but I still got a little excited haha

Thank you :)

Wdmoor | 13 comments Yup, my library system has 30 books on order and we have a line-up of holds growing everyday.

message 4: by Correai (new)

Correai (buddingpolymath) | 51 comments When I was at Dragon*Con last year a member of his entourage said his short story compilation was coming out in the spring and Peace Talks to come out late fall. Since the compilation came out on time we might get Peace Talks by late winter.

message 5: by Monica, White Council (new) - rated it 4 stars

Monica T. Rodriguez (monicatrodriguez) | 374 comments Mod
Correai wrote: "When I was at Dragon*Con last year a member of his entourage said his short story compilation was coming out in the spring and Peace Talks to come out late fall. Since the compilation came out on time we might get Peace Talks by late winter."

So now we can say Winter is Coming with a little excitement?

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 289 comments Mod
Wdmoor wrote: "As much as I'm looking forward to a new Dresden book, I'd love to see a new Cinder Spires book."

The second book in Cinder Spires Series is called The Olympian Affair (The Cinder Spires, #2) by Jim Butcher .