What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Because of You (Not Yet, #4)
This topic is about Because of You
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Contemporary Romance: Guy seeks revenge on a girl because his dad saved her from something and ended up being a paraplegic. [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Samantha (new) - added it

Samantha Johnson | 12 comments I read a blurb about a guy who seeks revenge on a girl because his dad saved her from something and ended up being a paraplegic

Anyone know?

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36568 comments Mod
Samantha, around what year did you first see this book?

What's the tone - older adults or young adults (teens), romantic, romantic suspense, angsty, steamy/clean, etc.?

What's the time period and location (country, region, big city/small town)?

Tips for posting a book request: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 3: by Samantha (new) - added it

Samantha Johnson | 12 comments Ages 20-30 and I just seen it a couple weeks ago on Facebook romance and it’s set in present time

message 4: by Kris (last edited May 31, 2018 05:20PM) (new)

Kris | 36568 comments Mod
I added some plot details to the topic header. Feel free to update it using the small "edit" link on the desktop website (not the mobile app).

His father (not the hero) became a paraplegic?

What's the tone - for older adults vs. young adults (teens), romantic, romantic suspense, angsty, steamy/clean, etc.?

Location - country, region, big city/small town?

message 5: by Samantha (new) - added it

Samantha Johnson | 12 comments Sounded like it would be angsty. Contemporary romance I believe.

message 7: by Samantha (new) - added it

Samantha Johnson | 12 comments That’s it! Thank you so much! And oops I got the medical problem wrong.