Ultimate Alliance: Rebirth discussion

RP: New York Outdoors > Empire State Building Spyre

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 120 comments (I hope you don't mind)

In the mist of night going into dawn a lone figure walked through an alley. Yet, danger lucked within the shadows. The beginning rays of sunlight bounced brokenly through the alley to reveal the figure as a woman. To many, she would seem fragile and fair game. She paused for a moment before she continued her way. A sound behind her caused her to pause and give an irritated sigh. “Can I help you?” She said not turning around. She was answered with silence but knew that others had joined her in the alley. “Really? Can’t we do this some other time?” She asked hoping that they would comply but knew it wasn’t going to happen. Three of the group stepped into the light in front of her laughing. “I’ll take that as a no…” She said crossing her arms. From what she could tell these attackers weren’t human. “You can just walk away….” She knew that they wouldn’t. “No…” She smirked as they began to attack. She fought taking down as many as she could. For each one she took out another three would appear. *Really* she thought. She needed a way out. Then it accrued to her where she was. Going up was the only way. As the fight continued to rage she managed to get up the building to the observance deck without her enemies notice for the moment. She swung over the edge not realizing that someone else was there.

message 2: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 120 comments She stood for a moment but then fell to a kneeling position. Her breath was ragged. She looked up the as blood came from the cuts that covered her, not even noticing that her clothes were torn in some rather revealing places. "Not... going... to ... hurt you." She could see clearly that he was ready and made no move to grab a weapon. She took a deep breath then somehow managed to stand. She turned to look over the edge so at the moment there was a reprieve. Then looked back at the guy who's blasters were trained on her. She sighed stepping stumbling back.

message 3: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 120 comments "Not important." She said putting a hand on a railing. "Didn't mean to barge in...." She sighed. *Really* she thought but said instead. "You're about to have more company...." She took a breath stepping from the railing. She turned away from him taking a gun in one hand and her Srad in the other. She glance back at him. "I hope your good with those." She told him as three guys climbed on to the observance deck. They looked human and resembled Fabio in their looks but clearly weren't. She then smiled. "I would have thought you'd get the message that I'm not interested." She told the three.

message 4: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 120 comments Bastet smiled as the two approached her. "Hissing is it? Did ya take the essence of a snake?" She said taking a step forward. The two blinked then looked just angry. Then suddenly attacked her. She turned holstering her gun. Then moved to fight back with the Srad.

The leader moved swiftly to attack Lucas. He was enraged that someone else had been involved and wasn't willing to let his "prize" go to someone else. He also had others that would be in the fight to aid him in no time.

Within moments she took the two down but then others appeared. She didn't know how much longer she could keep fighting. She wasn't about to let them know that she was starting to weaken. Soon she was cornered at the wall and railing. Her anger flared that another might die because of her. She felt the surge that her anger would give her. It was then she changed. Her attackers were so startled that they didn't have a chance to fight. Slowly they began to retreat as the suns rays turned warmer.

message 5: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 120 comments Bastet in her puma form tore through those left in the fight. Not a one was left standing. She moved still in attack mode before turning back to Lucas. Slowly she shifted back to herself but fell to her knees. "I've never been so grateful for sunlight." She said softly. She looked at the man who helped her fight. "Thanks." She said as she tried to stand. She groaned as pain shot through every part of her.

message 6: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 120 comments She took in several slow breaths. "Not exactly..." She said as she slowly stood. "I'm.... rather hard to explain." She then place the Srad on her belt. "I'm...... sorry I involved you in all of that...." She smiled. "I'm..... Cat." She had to hold on to the railing for support. "Thanks for the help." She thought about just leaving it at that but it was a little hard for her to walk away at the moment.

message 7: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 120 comments "Something like that." Bastet replied then thought of a good way to explain. "Yes, with some unique gifts." She tightened her grip on the railing. She chuckled. "So this is the Empire State building....." She said softly. "Didn't think I'd visit it in this way.." She moved her hand from the railing to take a step forward. After her fourth step she fell to her knees once more. She sighed. "Why can't this happen somewhere close to my hotel or home?"

message 8: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 120 comments Bastet let him help her up. "They are called Daimons but they didn't turn to ash....." She slightly leaned into him. "I guess they didn't like it that I refused to go with them......" She thought a moment. "But so many...." She shrugged. "Other than that I haven't a clue..." She turned to look at him directly. "And what about you? What's you're story?"

message 9: by Priscilla (last edited Jun 09, 2018 07:37AM) (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 120 comments Bastet sat on the bench listening. "You work in space?" She asked before she could stop herself and sighed. "I've not heard anything about the X-men but then I'm not suppose to be involved with those types of things......" She smiled. "Life would be easier if I was one.... Nope i'm something completely different." She thought a moment. "It's a very long story to say the least...." She turned to look at him.

message 10: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 120 comments "There can only be two reasons...... they want me dead just because or Strykerius... Stryker sent them...... because he wants to have another chat." Bastet said with a sigh. She gave a weak smile. "Neither are going to happen..." She paused thinking. "Even though I wonder what he's got planned."

message 11: by Priscilla (last edited Jun 11, 2018 08:30AM) (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 120 comments Bastet knew it was breaking the rules but she had no choice and Ash would just have to deal with it. She slightly chuckled. "You're not going to believe me..... But Stryker is the son of Apollo.... an Apollite turned Daimon with a serious grudge.... I'm starting to think he's developed a thing for me....." She sighed.

message 12: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 120 comments Bastet laughed. "You know Apollo... god of light...." She paused a moment. "Lets start with this.... The gods of mythology are real... All of them besides Thor and Loki.." She slowly began. "Some are even among us....... But mostly in New Orleans...." She couldn't believe she was telling him this but he needed to know. "Anyways, he created a people/children that he later cursed.... for them to live past twenty-seven they have to take the souls of others..... becoming Daimons." She paused knowing this was a lot to take in. "In return, his sister Artemis created the Dark-Hunters...."

message 13: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 120 comments "I am..." Bastet said. "It's a whole different world. Everything that you thought was a story that scared you as a child....... isn't." She shrugged. "But then you also find out that nothing is what it seems..." She studied him. "Even among the Dark-Hunters....... none of ours stories are the same...... except that we all know betrayal and death..." She sighed as a dull pain went through her but showed no signs of anything else.

message 14: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 120 comments "Normally yes but I'm starting to wonder..." Bastet replied. "But then he contacted me personally saying he wanted to talk....." She shrugged. "He didn't take my refusal to agree very well....." She sighed. "Ever since.... this keeps happening......" She smiled. "I think he's trying to get my attention." She paused. "I guess he found out I was here or this group just wanted to kill a Dark-Hunter....... I can't be sure...."

message 15: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 120 comments "It is....." She said with a tired sigh. "I'll need it....." Bastet paused when he said hospital. "It's not as bad as it seems....... I just need to get to my hotel.... It's nothing a little sleep couldn't fix." She stood working to show no weakness. "Maybe we'll see each other again, hopefully not like this....." She wished that for once she could meet someone in the normal fashion but then the fates tend to hold a grudge for some reason.

message 16: by Priscilla (last edited Jun 11, 2018 10:08AM) (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 120 comments "I will." Bastet said not moving from her spot. She smiled as she watched him took off. Then walked to the railing to see him drop down to the city floor. She gave a sigh before she shifted into her puma form and make her way to the ground. As she reached the bottom she landed on the ground in her human form. She smiled slightly as she walked down the street to her hotel. Fortunately when she reached the Hôtel Plaza Athénée the doorman didn't ask any questions but raised an eyebrow. She just smiled as she walked past him and went up to the Presidential Suite. Once inside her room she sighed.