Warriors - Roleplay Universe (RP) discussion

1x1 Rps > Swiftclaw x Rosepetal

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

Peyton (pemhorse8) | 1479 comments Mod
Do you want to start?

message 2: by Squirrelleap, Co-Mod (new)

Squirrelleap (marissareadsbooks) | 769 comments Mod
I can repost my post on here then we can go from there?

message 3: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

Okay! That sounds good.

message 4: by Squirrelleap, Co-Mod (new)

Rosepetal watched Swiftclaw catch the mouse, almost missing. "NIce," she said when she saw how fat the mouse is. "That prey will be a good one for the queens and elders," the sudden thought of kits bounced in her head. She has always yearned for kits to call her own. A dove landed in front of her but she did not see it. Her mind was elsewhere.

message 5: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

[Swiftclaw]
Swiftclaw saw the dove right next to Rosepetal. It looked like she didn't see it, so he jumped up over her head. He leaded on the dove killing it in one blow. "I got it! Do you think that we have enough prey. Maybe we can share the fish back at camp." He said hoping that the elders and queens and kits have been feed all ready. Than he thought about getting to be a father.

message 6: by Squirrelleap, Co-Mod (new)

Rosepetal slightly jumped when Swiftclaw popped up in front of her. "Oh, nice catch," she laughed. "I think we have plenty and I would love to share the fish."

((Sorry I have been gone for a while lol))

message 7: by Squirrelleap, Co-Mod (new)

((Don't forget to reply when you come back!!))

message 8: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

[Swiftclaw]
"Okay." Swiftclaw said starting to walk back, running off to grab the fish, than joining Rosepetal again. I wonder what Rosepetal thinks what our kits would look like, if will have some.

message 9: by Squirrelleap, Co-Mod (new)

[Rosepetal]
Picking up the prey, Rosepetal waited for Swiftclaw to come back. When he did, they headed back to camp. She dropped off the prey she was carrying and watched as he did the same. "Now," she meowed, looking around camp. "Where should we eat the fish?"

message 10: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

[Swiftclaw]
"Maybe over their under that tree over there." He said pointing.

((Can Swiftclaw be in two places at once. Here rping with Rosepeatal and than rping with everyone else in the thunder clan topic.))

message 11: by Squirrelleap, Co-Mod (new)

[Rosepetal]
"Sure," she walked over to the tree and sat down then waited for Swiftclaw.

((Sure, I may do the same thing but I may also just use the other characters I have))

message 12: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

[Swiftclaw]
Swiftclaw followed Rosepeatal and sat next to her. "You can have the first bit." He said looking deep into her beautiful eyes.

message 13: by Squirrelleap, Co-Mod (new)

[Rosepetal]
Rosepetal looked at Swiftclaw and she was suddenly nervous. She noticed the way that he looked at her when he spoke and quickly looked to the ground. "Okay then," she meowed and took a bit of the fish. It tasted odd to her but she liked it. The fish tasted like the air, but in a solid form and mushy. She swallowed, "Your turn. Have you ever tried fish?"

message 14: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

[Swiftclaw]
He watched Rosepetal eat her bit of fish. "I have swallowed some Riverclan fur before in a battle. But that probly does not count." He said than took a bit of fish. "It is, a little, slimy." He said trying not to spit out the food. "You made a good catch. It is very plump. Swift said trying to find something to say instead of thinking of the taste.

message 15: by Squirrelleap, Co-Mod (new)

[Rosepetal]
Rosepetal looked at Swiftclaw's face and could tell he didn't like it. "I think it is a good piece of prey when there is none left in the forest." She took another bite of the fresh kill because she did not want to waste perfectly good prey.

message 16: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

[Swiftclaw]
Swiftclaw watched Rosepeatal take another bite of the fish. He followed her example and took another bite. Swallowing it down quickly he thought about getting some water. "Do you need any thing to drink?" He asked.

message 17: by Squirrelleap, Co-Mod (new)

[Rosepetal]
Rosepetal was feeling full so she stopped eating. "Sure, are you going to the river?" She wanted to stretch her legs and the fish smell was getting to be a little too much to handle. Also, she wanted to have a reason to spend more time with Swiftclaw. He is the first clanmate, besides her parents, she feels comfortable around and it feels nice.

message 18: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

[Swiftclaw]
Swiftclaw was just going to go get the water from the puddle in camp, but would love to go to the river with Rosepetal. "Ya, I am going to the river. Would you like to come with me? I would love some company from some one as pretty and smart like you." He said looking around like Rosepetal was too pretty to look at.

message 19: by Squirrelleap, Co-Mod (new)

[Rosepeatal]
She stood there in shock at what he just said. Did he just call me pretty and smart? No one has ever said that about me before. "Sure! I would love to go with you," she looked at him as he watched the trees around them and felt a new surge of feelings. She never felt anything like this. Rosepetal decided to walk past Swiftclaw and as she did so, her tail brushed him slightly. She had seen her mother do it to her father a couple of times and it just seemed right.

message 20: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

[Swiftclaw]
Swiftclaw started to walk when her tail brushed up against him. He loved the feeling of having Rosepetal close by his side. He purred happily like a kit for once. Swiftclaw than started walking beside Rosepetal bumping into her playfully as he walked. When he finally made it to the river, Swiftclaw turned toward Rosepetal. "Wow, you just made this place light up with your smile." He said splashing a little water onto her.

message 21: by Squirrelleap, Co-Mod (new)

[Rosepetal]
Rosepetal smiled as they made their way. Her purr matched Swiftcalws by the time they arrived at the river. She jumped in shock when he splashed her and her eyes lit up when he complimented her. Splashing him back, she leaped into the water and mischievousness twinkled in her eyes.

message 22: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

[Swiftclaw]
Swiftclaw, after getting splashed he jumped over Rosepetal into the water in front of her. He was about to splash more water at Rosepetal. But he lost his balance and almost was swept away from the shallow part of the river. "That was a close on." He said regaining his balance. "Maybe we should head back to camp. I am getting tried." He said.

message 23: by Squirrelleap, Co-Mod (new)

[Rosepetal]
Rosepetal watched as Swiftclaw almost got swept away and nodded to his suggestion. "Yes," she said as she exited the water. "It is getting kind of late." She shook herself to get the water off of her the best she could and waited for Swiftclaw to get out.

message 24: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

[Swiftclaw]
Swiftclaw got out of the water and padded back to camp with Rosepetal. "Well goodnight." He said and went to his nest in the warrior den. *dream* Swiftclaw was in fierce battle when he saw Rosepetal. He tried and tried to reach her, but he was to late. Swiftclaw watched as a cats killed her. *wakes up* Swiftclaw woke up in a pool of sweat. Breathing hard he looked around frantically for Rosepetal.

message 25: by Squirrelleap, Co-Mod (new)

[Rosepetal]
Rosepetal was nearly dry when they made it back to camp. She said goodnight to Swiftclaw and walked to her nest. They only slept a little bit away from each other, but she longed to be closer. The feeling both frightened and excited her, for she had not felt that way before. She gave herself a thorough wash then settled down into her nest.

message 26: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

[Swiftclaw]
Swiftclaw, seeing Rosepetal next to him he calmed down. He watched her for a little while. Finally he moved close to her, carefully not to disturb her. He stopped just short of touching her fur. He longed to feel her fur.

message 27: by Squirrelleap, Co-Mod (new)

[Rosepetal]
Rosepetal woke up a little bit to some movement beside her. She saw Swiftclaw moving closer to her and, in her half-awake-half-asleep state, she moved closer to him as well, making their pelts touch. With a new warmth coming over her, she started a low purr and drifted back to sleep.

message 28: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

[Swiftclaw]
Swiftclaw woke up to the morning sunrise over the hollow. Wow it is beautiful here. He thought looking around the clearing. Seeing that Rosepetal was still sleeping right next to him, he got up carefully. Swiftclaw decided to go hunting and after going out of camp, he caught two mice quickly. Back in camp he put the mice on the tall freshkill pile. Swiftclaw could tell that the elders, kits, and queens have been feed. So he took a rabbit out of the pile. Swiftclaw than looked around for Rosepetal. Is she awake yet, I might have kits someday, she is beautiful, I LOVE rosepetal

message 29: by Squirrelleap, Co-Mod (new)

[Rosepetal]
Rosepetal woke up to the nest beside her empty. She sat up and stretched then slowly walked out of the Warrior den. She squinted to the morning sun and looked around the clearing and saw Swiftclaw standing with a rabbit in his jaws. She waved her tail at him and trotted over. "Good Morning!"

message 30: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

[Swiftclaw]
Swiftclaw heard Rosepetal's voice and ran over to her. "Your awake that's good! Do you want to share this rabbit with me?" He asked looking around camp at all the cats.

message 31: by Squirrelleap, Co-Mod (new)

[Rosepetal]
"Sure!" she meowed. Rosepetal looked around camp to find a spot to eat the rabbit.

message 32: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

(I forgot that Swiftclaw is now Swiftstar. You can still call him Swiftclaw.)

message 33: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

[Swiftclaw (star)]
"I would like to watch camp, so how about on top of high rock." (I think that is where leaders watch camp. If I remember right.) Swiftclaw said. He than went and sat down. "I was going to go on the trip to the Mountain, but now I am leader. Who would of thought." He said thinking about Roseptal. "I would have stayed away way, because you might have had my our kits when I was gone. I mean if you want to have kits." He said putting his head down, than looking up at her hopefully. I messed it up. He thought sadly.

message 34: by Squirrelleap, Co-Mod (new)

((CONGRATS!! Was there a ceremony?))

[Rosepetal]

Rosepetal nodded and followed Swiftstar to the top of high rock. She sat down next to him and listened to him speak. The sound of his voice was calming to her and she loved to hear what he had to say. She was surprised when he mentioned kits but looked at him with soft eyes and started to purr. "I would love to have our kits," she replied, licking his cheek.

message 35: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

((Their was not a ceremony. Lizzy just left and I took the spot. I am going to appoint a Deputy. I would like to appoint Rosepetal, but she is probably going to have their kits. Maybe..... Redleaf him and Swiftclaw, I mean star are good friends. Swiftclaw trusts him. ))

message 36: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

[Swiftclaw (star)]
Swiftclaw was overjoyed. "Kits with the one I LOVE. I LOVE you Rosepetal have I told you that before." He said not being able to contain his thoughts. "I am going to be able to have an app soon also . This the best year of my life." He explained nuzzling Rosepetal. "I sleep in the leaders den now. Would you Love to join me?" He asked knowing that she was just going to say yes. What if she doesn't want to sleep in my den?

message 37: by Squirrelleap, Co-Mod (new)

((I would love for Redleaf to be Deputy))

[Rosepetal]
Rosepetal nuzzled him back with her eyes shining with all the affection she had for the Tom. "I would love to join you, Swiftstar," she said, testing his new name. The thought of having a life with him made her heart swell with love.

message 38: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

((Cool))

[Swiftstar]
Swiftstar was very happy. "Wow, getting to be leader and having someone I love to support me." He said looking out around camp. "I will love you till I die. I know that I tell you this every day, but it is true." Swiftstar said.

message 39: by Squirrelleap, Co-Mod (new)

((I'm replying even though we moved on in the Thunderclan chat lol))

[Rosepetal]
Rosepetal purred happily, "And I love you Swiftstar." She knew that she would be happy with him until the end of time and is ready for their journey to begin.

message 40: by Squirrelleap, Co-Mod (new)

((Hey, I am back and we can restart the kitting lollll))