Warriors - Roleplay Universe (RP) discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Rp Archive > Riverpaw and Stormheart

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

Peyton (pemhorse8) | 1479 comments Mod
Here you go.

message 2: by River left. (new)

River left. (riverthechild) | 379 comments Stormriver grunted for a reply, she heading back to camp, she already had the information she needed.

Riverpaw followed Stormheart silently, obviously submissive, this is exactly what she was worried about. Cats not accepting her. She lowered her head and flattened her ears. She didn't want to hear anything right now.

message 3: by Quietstream (new)

Quietstream (Fangirl_Forever) | 117 comments "Alright. Let's start. Watch me very carefully as I catch that vole over there." Stormheart tucked his back paws under him, then used the leverage of his hind legs to give him a more powerful leap towards the vole. Before the vole could scurry off, Stormheart grabbed it with his claw and nipped it's neck.

message 4: by River left. (new)

River left. (riverthechild) | 379 comments "Wow!" she meowed, fascinated, "Can you teach me how to do that?"

message 5: by Quietstream (new)

Quietstream (Fangirl_Forever) | 117 comments "Yes, of course." Stormheart answered. "First you need to make sure your back paws are tucked tightly under you to get enough power for a large leap."

message 6: by River left. (new)

River left. (riverthechild) | 379 comments "Like this?" she had her legs tucked in but she was off balance.

message 7: by Quietstream (new)

Quietstream (Fangirl_Forever) | 117 comments "Use your tail and back paws to keep your weight evenly distributed." He purred encouragingly.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.