Grishaverse Fans discussion

Nikolai Duology

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by MoonWyvern (new)

MoonWyvern | 17 comments Oooh. I can’t wait for this book to come out! I’m so excited. This is supposed to come out next year, right?

message 2: by MoonWyvern (new)

MoonWyvern | 17 comments It’s a duology? Yes! Though I really want to see how Nikolai develops since he was my favorite character from the Grisha Trilogy. Hopefully it’s as good as Six of Crows.

message 3: by MoonWyvern (new)

MoonWyvern | 17 comments Oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!! This is why I love Nikolai. Him and philosophy.

message 4: by MoonWyvern (new)

MoonWyvern | 17 comments You’ve got that right. I really need this book. Waiting about a year is killlllling me.

message 5: by tiffany (new)

tiffany i can't wait for this book to come out :3

message 6: by Kelly (new)

Kelly (honeybutter707) Seriously Hyped for this

message 7: by MoonWyvern (new)

MoonWyvern | 17 comments Same!!

message 9: by Sara (new)

Sara (sarabelle) Did anyone get a chance to read? I have so many emotions and need to see what others thought!

message 10: by MoonWyvern (new)

MoonWyvern | 17 comments No, I didn’t get to read it yet. I have a copy but I didn’t get to it yet. Have you read it yet?

message 11: by Sara (new)

Sara (sarabelle) Yes! I hadn't read the original trilogy so I started with those then went onto King of Scars and oh man it hit me hard with emotions honestly.

message 12: by MoonWyvern (new)

MoonWyvern | 17 comments Ah! I have to read it now. I need to finish up Oathbringer and A Conjuring of Light so that I can finally start King of Scars

message 13: by Jorie (new)

Jorie | 1 comments Its soo good but eaitong for the next is hard. Also I love Nina but like her story was a little too much for me like I want more magic

message 14: by Erika (new)

Erika O'Brien (erychan86) | 5 comments I really liked this Dulogy. Not as much as. SoC, but definitely more than S&B. Also I loved the second part of the second book and the ending.

message 15: by Ansley (new)

Ansley Martin | 2 comments Just finished rule of wolves. Probably my favorite of all of her books so far. Oh my goodness. Soya is my spirit animal!