What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Kiss & Blog
This topic is about Kiss & Blog
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA Contemporary 2011: A high school girl starts a gossip blog about the people in her school after her best friend dumps her to be popular. Spoiler ahead. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

meg (megganjulia) | 9 comments I read this book when i was in the 7th grade (2011). . I have a vague memory of the title. I believe the word kiss was in it. When I checked this book out the cover had a picture of a two girls in bathing suits either holding hands or reaching for each other's hand. The spine was pink and I remember the title was centered in the middle on pink band. It can be classified as a Young Adult Contemporary novel and it had romance in it.

Spolier Ahead

I remember that in the book the guy was in a band and they performed during the talent show or some kind of showcase and he dedicated the song to her. There was a romance between them I believe. The girl was also living a double life. No one knew it was her that was posting the gossip and rumors. It wasn't until she posted something about her ex-best friend that she was discovered. Her blog was a really big hit at her high school.

Spolier ends

This book was set in the United States. It was an early 2000s book. This book was also written by a woman. At my library, the books are shelved alphabetical. I remember that her last name was between A-M. It is not a gossip girl novel and it this book was stand alone.

meg (megganjulia) | 9 comments Kym wrote: "Kiss & Blog by Alyson Noel?"
Yes. That's it! Thank you!

message 4: by Kym (new)

Kym | 1058 comments You’re welcome.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Kiss & Blog (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Alyson Noel (other topics)