✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > Birdsong231 & Jay

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (last edited Jun 04, 2018 02:38PM) (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) | 918 comments
MxF

Male: Birdsong231
Female: Jay

message 2: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Whooo! Also, you probably don't remember me, but we used to roleplay warrior cats a lot when it was still a big thing a couple years ago... you'll probably remember me as Olaf or something like that.

Anywho, what ideas did you have?

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) | 918 comments Ohh!! I think I remember youu!!

I'm not sure... I usually just go with the flow.

message 4: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) ^u^ do you still roleplay Warriors?

we can go with the flow if that is easier, but I kinda wanted to do something following the basic idea of the Kissing Booth movie/Book

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) | 918 comments Yeah!

Never heard of it.

message 6: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) is it still a big thing? or has it died down?

never mind then, it's a Netflix movie. let's just go with the flow

Dunno. I really do wish people were more avtive, though... I miss the role-playing... Especially with all my older friends!!

Oh, okie.
And yay!!

message 8: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Same.

You said you wanted to be the male right? Why don't we do something like Best Friends, and just make characters and just start?

message 10: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) So, do you prefer simple or detailed characters?

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) | 918 comments I'm sticking to my usual simple template.

message 12: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Alrighty, could you make yours first? So that I know what to include and stuff?

message 13: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (last edited Jun 04, 2018 10:12AM) (new)

Name (C) Birdsong231
Name inspiration (C) Masashi Kishimoto
Template (C) Birdsong231
Character (C) Birdsong231
Editing (C) Birdsong231

Name: Ita Storm Sharamun
Nickname: Cat

Date of Birth: January 27th, 1999

Personality:
> Cat-like
> Quiet
> Listens when he wants to
> Calm
> Isn't the biggest fan of energetic people

Appearance:

Basic:
Facial Claim: None
Hair: Brown
Hair Length: Short
Eyes: Light brown
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 128.5 lbs
Other: Nothing

Family:
Mother: Alexandra Elizabeth Sharamun
Father: Hayden Karl Sharamun
Sister: Adawolfa Storm Sharamun (Alive; Birdsong231)

Other: Ita's name was inspired by Itachi Uchiha from the anime/manga, Naruto.
Pets: Birdsong (Cat; alive; Birdsong231)
Likes: Spending time with his sister; his music; cats; anime
Dislikes: Dogs; rain; annoying people;
Fears: Dogs

message 14: by j a m m e s (last edited Jun 04, 2018 01:02PM) (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister)
Full Name: Aries Mercury Dexter
Nicknames: Air, God of War, Ares, Izra, Mer, Murica, Curry, Dext

Birthday: April 1st
Zodiac: Aries

Ethnicity: Italian, German, Jewish, Japanese
Nationality: American
Languages: American, and Italian

Appearance:

Hair: Short, Bob, Brown
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5' 3"
Weight: 102 lbs
Distinguishing Marks: birthmark on back of her neck

Personality:
   • Outgoing ( aka Extrovert )
   • Talkative
   • Sarcastic
   • Stubborn
   • Intelligent
   • Impatient
   • Straightforward

Family:
   father - jefferson dexter ( 58 years old )
   mother - alison dexter ( deceased )
   older brother - orion dexter ( 32 years old )
   younger sister - jenna louis ( 12 years old )

Other:
   pet dog - stephen
   pet cat - axel

message 15: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Alright, I finished my character

message 17: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) So... who begins?

message 19: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Okay! I'll start us off soon!

message 21: by j a m m e s (new)

Aries Dexter couldn't help but stare up at the ceiling above her, humming along to a song that meant absolutely nothing, and was actually just a very shitty catchy song. She had her eyes closed and was imagining a world in which she didn't have to take her final exams, had a boyfriend or girlfriend, and was living a rather good life. However, when her best friend's mother walked into the living room where Aries was taking refugee, she was yanked back into reality.

She sighed and retreated back to Cat's room, pushing the door open without knocking, "Let's go to Carnival, or to the city park... or we can go to that one shop you oddly adore so much," she suggested as she walked over and collapsed onto Cat's bed, curling into his side almost immediately.

(( Tell me if you want anything changed ))

((I like it!! ^^ I'm not the greatest at typing up long posts, so my replies might be small most of the time... Just giving you a heads up.))

Ita smiled. "I think that'd be a great idea." He answered while petting Birdsong. The small fluffy queen purred softly at his touch and meowed, as if saying 'hello' to Aries.

message 23: by j a m m e s (new)

Aries laughed, "Well that depends on which suggestion you're talking about, Bud," she said as she turns to lay comfortably beside her friends. She reached out to scratch Birdsong between the ears, "Hello to you too, baby girl," she said to the cat.

"Anywhere is fine with me." Ita smiled.

Birdsong purred even louder and Aries' response.

((Creativity level: Fail.))

message 25: by j a m m e s (new)

(( dude same..))

Aries grinned devishly, "Does that mean we can climb to the tallest building in San Francisco? and act like those people who are daredevils and adrenaline junkies?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

Turning her attention back to Birdsong, cooing at her about how beautiful she was and how fluffy.

((At least I'm not alone. ;u; ))

Ita winced at the thought. "Anything but that." He replied. he smiled as he watched Birdsong started to knead softly. he was glad he always clipped her claws every week. Her claws grew very quickly.

message 27: by j a m m e s (new)

Aries smiles, "Let's add it to our bucket list, yeah?" she said as she turned to look at him. "How about we settle for the Carnival instead? I hear they have a roller coaster now," she said with a chuckle.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) | 918 comments "Oh Lord, please me..." Ita shivered and thought about her suggestion. "Carnival sounds good. A maybe on the roller-coaster, though. It depends how big it is..."

message 29: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) {{ Yikes! I am terribly sorry about not responding, I don't have an iPad anymore and I tend to prefer iPad over Phone. I also managed to forget all about this app, because I don't usually have it on my phone... so I apologize for any inconvenience that I have caused you. I shall reply as soon as possible. }}

message 30: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Aries shrugged, "Ilya told me that it was like fifty feet tall, and like 130 feet long if you stretched it out. But I think he was just over exaggerating," she said as she moved to lay her head on his chest. "But it's been years since we've went, we stopped going when they started bringing those horrid clowns... well now they don't have clowns anymore after what happened last year..." Aries said, rambling.