YA Book Addicts discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 216 (216 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Need advice or support? We are here for you!

message 2: by FangirlNina (new)

FangirlNina (spocktapus210) | 742 comments Ugh, boys are so weird. No offense, but as a girl, I just don't get you all.

message 3: by Sara (new)

Sara (saralawl) they have smelly washrooms. that's how you know you're in the boys washroom by accident. it smells terrible and they seem to have aimed for the floor instead of the toilet.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Exactly I have to share a bathroom with my brothers

message 5: by Erin, Director of Fun and Games (new)

Erin (eisawesome) | 1215 comments Mod
Me too, my nose is so used to these smells, I cannot smell 'bad' aromas

message 6: by electra, Champion of the Challenges (new)

electra | 623 comments Mod
Sara wrote: "they have smelly washrooms. that's how you know you're in the boys washroom by accident. it smells terrible and they seem to have aimed for the floor instead of the toilet."

That's so true omg

message 7: by electra, Champion of the Challenges (last edited Jul 30, 2014 03:58PM) (new)

I generally dislike boys. It takes a lot for me to actually like one now. And I do mean a lot. Especially when it comes to teenage boys. They're mostly just a bunch of sexist douchebags who can't even control their pickles when they see a girl wearing shorts (pardon my language). They're the reason why this country is a disaster.

message 8: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) LittleMissBookworm(lauren) wrote: "Exactly I have to share a bathroom with my brothers"

awww I'm sorry ;(

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

its hard at my school to find guys who actually appreciate a somewhat nice, funny, smart girl (like myself) for anything other than my homework! I would really like a guy to just talk to me for the sake of talking to me!!

message 10: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) I like guys, they're cute :)

message 11: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) Jacy wrote: "its hard at my school to find guys who actually appreciate a somewhat nice, funny, smart girl (like myself) for anything other than my homework! I would really like a guy to just talk to me for the..."

When you talk and interact with them more, they will, trust me!! Just joke around and chat and then you'll have awesome guy friends :)

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

don't get me wrong..I love the opposite gender but I just want someone to like me for me, not my brains! oh and maybe if boys would grow a pair and ask me to a school dance,,that would be great too:)

message 13: by Erin, Director of Fun and Games (new)

That's just like guys at my school, but they don't want my homework. I am. Dry smart, but my school has this thing about doing your own work.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

hey, my policy is I keep my paper and ill help you..not give you answers!! but they know im smart and they don't want to do work! im actually a cool person if you take the time to get to know me!:)

message 15: by Erin, Director of Fun and Games (new)

You do seem like a really cool person

message 16: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) I like to help people so if someone asks, I'll guide them towards finding the answer on their own. I'm not going to blatantly give them the answer!!

message 17: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) @Jacy & @Erin you both are pretty cool ;)

message 18: by Erin, Director of Fun and Games (new)

You are too, hey everybody who joins this group is pretty cool

message 19: by electra, Champion of the Challenges (new)

Miss Perfection (Rachel) wrote: "I like to help people so if someone asks, I'll guide them towards finding the answer on their own. I'm not going to blatantly give them the answer!!"

That's what I do now. In my old school there was this one guy who never did his math homework even though he was perfectly capable of doing so, and he would always ask for mine and I would give it to him because whatever. If I got the answers wrong, their fault for copying lol

message 20: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

Jordyn | 2757 comments Mod
OMG I hate boys. I mean there's probably like 10% of boys who aren't total dicks and actually are respectful and caring people

message 21: by Kynkynsmc (new)

Kynkynsmc (little infinities) | 152 comments @jordyn exactly!!

message 22: by Jordy (new)

Jordy | 49 comments I just want a guy best-friend and maybe even a boyfriend but none of the guys I know are boyfriend material or polite in any way.

Also, how do you get guys to notice you? It seems so... Hard. Idk..

message 23: by Kynkynsmc (new)

Kynkynsmc (little infinities) | 152 comments @jordy ik!! I can never get them no notice me. It's like I'm behind some invisible wall or something.

message 24: by Jordy (new)

Jordy | 49 comments Kynkynsmc wrote: "@jordy ik!! I can never get them no notice me. It's like I'm behind some invisible wall or something."

Yes!!! I was partners with this one guy and he is a model... I REPEAT A FRIGGIN MODEL. I curled my hair and even put on eyeliner and everything (which I never do) but I think he liked me or something because he sprayed cologne on and got in trouble. But he never talks to me :(

message 25: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

Yeah I want a guy bestfriend but not a doughy guy!!

message 26: by Jordy (new)

Jordy | 49 comments Jordyn wrote: "Yeah I want a guy bestfriend but not a doughy guy!!"

I want a guy who is like a brother to me and we can be besties and not worry about liking each other romantically.

message 27: by Jordy (new)

Jordy | 49 comments That would be the best :D

message 28: by Kynkynsmc (new)

Kynkynsmc (little infinities) | 152 comments @jordy @jordyn I agree

message 29: by Erin, Director of Fun and Games (new)

I just want someone that will listen to a full conversation

message 30: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

Same

message 31: by Kynkynsmc (new)

Kynkynsmc (little infinities) | 152 comments @eryn same! I had a bunch of boys in my class on year, so I tried to them, and they couldn't even last for 2 min before they just leave or say something like "this is so boring"

message 32: by Erin, Director of Fun and Games (new)

My name is spelt with an i, sorry. And that is exactly how the boys in my class ack

message 33: by Jordy (new)

Jordy | 49 comments Kynkynsmc wrote: "@eryn same! I had a bunch of boys in my class on year, so I tried to them, and they couldn't even last for 2 min before they just leave or say something like "this is so boring""

Ugh. They wouldn't even know an interesting conversation if they heard one. -hair flip-

message 34: by Kynkynsmc (new)

Kynkynsmc (little infinities) | 152 comments @jordyn exactly! All they want to talk about is cars, sports, and video games!!

message 35: by Erin, Director of Fun and Games (new)

All they talk about is sports

message 36: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

Exactly!!! And I'm not a total emotional girly girl so I'm not lookin for a guy friend to do girl stuff I just want a friend who will be a friend and caring and not a selfish doughy boy

message 37: by Erin, Director of Fun and Games (new)

Yes, exactly

message 38: by Kynkynsmc (new)

Kynkynsmc (little infinities) | 152 comments Yes

message 39: by Jordy (new)

Jordy | 49 comments Jordyn wrote: "Exactly!!! And I'm not a total emotional girly girl so I'm not lookin for a guy friend to do girl stuff I just want a friend who will be a friend and caring and not a selfish doughy boy"

MHMMMM. Preach it! xD

message 40: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

Hahahaha!!

message 41: by Kynkynsmc (new)

Kynkynsmc (little infinities) | 152 comments You see all of these perfect guys and perfect relationships in books and movies, then when you try to create them in real life its impossible!

message 42: by Erin, Director of Fun and Games (new)

Yeah, that's why I live in the world of books

message 43: by Jordy (new)

Jordy | 49 comments Kynkynsmc wrote: "You see all of these perfect guys and perfect relationships in books and movies, then when you try to create them in real life its impossible!"

Why can't I have a Percy/Augustus???!? That's all I ask

message 44: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

Jordan-exactly. Jut someone find me and Percy or Augustus!!! Or Tucker Avery!!!

message 45: by Kynkynsmc (new)

Kynkynsmc (little infinities) | 152 comments Yes!!!!!!!!!!!

message 46: by Erin, Director of Fun and Games (new)

Find me Tobias Eaton

message 47: by Jordy (new)

Jordy | 49 comments Everyone wants a piece of Tobias Eaton xD

message 48: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

Yesss him too

message 49: by Erin, Director of Fun and Games (new)

Duh, how could you not, but he is mine, I bringin' lea gal terms into this. I call dibs!!!

message 50: by Jordy (new)

Jordy | 49 comments Erin wrote: "Duh, how could you not, but he is mine, I bringin' lea gal terms into this. I call dibs!!!"

Nope. Tobias Eaton is already mine. Claimed! (Twd reference)

« previous 1 3 4 5