Manga & Anime Lovers discussion

Anime/Manga > Hiro Mashima's new series debuting in June

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Doc (new)

Doc (docpersona) | 256 comments For those waiting for something after Fairy Tail ended I found this on the Kodansha web page. :)

https://kodanshacomics.com/2018/05/29...

message 2: by Valerie (last edited May 30, 2018 10:20AM) (new)

Valerie Jaye (valeriejaye) | 48 comments I'll definitely check it out, but I'm afraid I have low expectations after the awful final arc that Fairy Tail had. I just hope he doesn't fall into his usual clichés with this one.

message 3: by Doc (new)

Doc (docpersona) | 256 comments The only problem Hiro seems to have is he doesn't do long term tragedy really. Even in his Parasyte tribute Happy was possessed by a Parasyte and Lucy with her Parasyte took the parasyte out of Happy instead of killing him as the original series would have had to do. I was shocked to see "deaths" in fairy tail until they were all fixed at the end.

message 4: by Valerie (new)

Valerie Jaye (valeriejaye) | 48 comments I wasn't even shocked by then, I was already expecting him to fix those deaths eventually. That's how predictable he got in the latter arcs of Fairy Tail. No meaningful deaths, no real consequences, all fan service and no real content. I hate what he did to FT in the end, the first few arcs were fantastic.

Marissa (or Cordelia) Squires (aquamarine7) | 31 comments I agree
He should fix it

Maya {Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie} Is there going to be a new Fairy Tail related series with the next gens? I heard a rumour but I don’t know the truth.