YA Addicted Book Club discussion

The Gilded King (Sovereign, #1)
This topic is about The Gilded King
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > JUNE, The Gilded King by Josie Jaffrey

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

heather - NightlyReading (heatherhy01) | 1001 comments Our very first SOTM will be for June. See rules below:

1. If you take a review copy, you MUST leave a review on the book's Goodreads page. Extra hugs for you if you also leave a review on Amazon or Barnes & Noble.

2. Review must be honest. We may love the author but we may not like their books:( The author is looking for honest feedback so they can make their next book even better. So please, if you did not like the book, just tell us that and why?

3. Book MUST be read by June 30, 2018 and ALL reviews must be posted by July 7, 2018. I will check and anyone that does not post their review will be banned from obtaining any future review copies.

For a review copy, please leave your kindle email address in a post here and I will forward as soon as I have it. Please add me to your accepted address list on Amazon or the book will not show up on your kindle. It will come from nightlyreading@outlook.com

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I would like a copy I sent you a private message of my kindle email

heather - NightlyReading (heatherhy01) | 1001 comments I should be receiving the book sometime this week. If anyone would like to read/review it, please let me know so that I can get your copy to you.

heather - NightlyReading (heatherhy01) | 1001 comments THE eARC IS HERE!!! If you signed up to receive one, you should receive it today! If you want one...please let me know! I am very excited to read this book!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay! I will read it once I finish my current book!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Have you sent my copy yet?

heather - NightlyReading (heatherhy01) | 1001 comments Sydni, Did you get your copy?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

No it’s not showing

heather - NightlyReading (heatherhy01) | 1001 comments Sydni wrote: "No it’s not showing"

I sent it to the email you sent me. Is that your actual kindle email or just the email that you use for Amazon? Your kindle is assigned an email address and that is the one that I need. It is usually ****@kindle .com.

Like mine is hyouse@kindle.com

You can find the address on amazon under Digital Content & Devices. That is also where you need to add any approved email addresses to your account for people to send books directly to your kindle. You would do that under content & devices also, then under settings tab, then under personal documents tab. You need to add my email address:
nightlyreading@outlook.com

Hope this helps! I know it can be a little confusing.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I can’t read it now I’m so sorry but school is so busy right now

heather - NightlyReading (heatherhy01) | 1001 comments Sydni wrote: "I can’t read it now I’m so sorry but school is so busy right now"

No problem. Thanks for letting me know.

heather - NightlyReading (heatherhy01) | 1001 comments We still have review copies available if anyone is interested!!

message 13: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, YA Fantasy Fan (new)

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) | 1942 comments Mod
Will add this in the group message. It's going out on the 15th x

heather - NightlyReading (heatherhy01) | 1001 comments Kayleigh {K-Books} wrote: "Will add this in the group message. It's going out on the 15th x"

Thanks Kay!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.