Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Fried Brains and Micro chips- complete sci-fi comedy adventure oddessy novel

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aitch (new)

Aitch Diamond | 85 comments Hi Im looking for anyone interested in beta reading my complete novel.
Driven from her home by computer virus infected zombies, guided by her recently deceased father’s mysterious last will and testament, Destry, Weasel and her father’s slightly brain damaged solicitor Derek, set out in a London taxi on an odyssey of discovery, mayhem and wilful destruction of property.

On their travels to get to London to put things right they heroically dodge death by greenhouse, bigot, tree hugger, granny, fried fairground food, poor hygiene and tinned Brussel sprouts. Will they triumph? It seems unlikely, but they have made it this far and that’s a miracle in itself…….
I can send you a word doc, or cloud link or if you have KU its here
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Fried-Brains...

message 2: by Keith (new)

Keith Oxenrider (mitakeet) | 1167 comments I'm not clear on what you're looking for, if you've already published it.

message 3: by Aitch (new)

Aitch Diamond | 85 comments I tried to get beta readers for a long time, so i published it so i could share it with my fzcebook friends and i was impatient. Still needs work though is complete spelling, grammar mostly ironed out but it has some issues znd really i just want feedback on anything

message 4: by Keith (new)

Keith Oxenrider (mitakeet) | 1167 comments If you can wait maybe as long as two months (but possibly as little as a month) for feedback, PM me for my email.

message 5: by Aitch (new)

Aitch Diamond | 85 comments Yea will do, no rush. Writing the sequel at the mo so will run through the first book and edit it, can see me finishing the second one till the rnd of the year