Warriors - Roleplay Universe (RP) discussion

Cat Extras > Mentors/Queens Request

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) | 532 comments Mod
I thought Deadpaw was a he... That's what it says in the profile. o.o

message 2: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments Deadpaw wanna be med cat apprentice?

message 3: by Otter (last edited Oct 17, 2018 11:23AM) (new)

Otter Tot (ottertot) | 136 comments I'm gonna need a mentor for my appy soon owo
He's not done yet (character sheet wise, I'm working on some art for him since I don't have a normal picture I can use)
But anyway, his name is Pikepaw and he's (going to be) in RiverClan

EDIT: he's made and approved, just need that mentor

message 4: by Squirrelleap, Co-Mod (new)

Squirrelleap (marissareadsbooks) | 769 comments Mod
Hello!

I am in need of a mentor for my soon-to-be apprentices:

Pinekit-tom-Riverclan

Just message me on here or something

(❈) Fallen (❈) | 7 comments I need a mentor for my apprentice cat.

Echopaw-Shecat- Shadowclan- 7 moons old

message 6: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments I have a ton warrior Ashfall and she-cat warrior Silvermask who could mentor her?

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) | 532 comments Mod
*flails* Bramblepaw needs a mentor! (Me and Lydia agreed to timeskip their age.) If you want to know his personality and etc., take a look at his profile in my character thread.

message 8: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments I wished I had another Thunderclan warrior but I dont

message 9: by JINKO?! (new)

JINKO?! (jinkoop) My Medicine Cat App. OC in Skyclan needs a mentor, and I was wondering is Darlana’s OC, Paledream, could be her mentor.

message 10: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments Darlana is on hiatus

message 11: by JINKO?! (new)

JINKO?! (jinkoop) Ah, then who can mentor Northpaw?

message 12: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments I don't know... Sorry

message 13: by JINKO?! (new)

JINKO?! (jinkoop) It’s okay!

message 14: by Kanomi Okina (new)

Kanomi Okina (goodreadscomkanomi_okina) | 342 comments Robinpaw needs a mentor! She is interested in becoming a Medicine Cat, after she trains as a warrior however.

message 15: by Lizzy, Co-mod (new)

Lizzy (lizzy100) | 558 comments Mod
Kanomi Okina wrote: "Robinpaw needs a mentor! She is interested in becoming a Medicine Cat, after she trains as a warrior however."

What clan is she in?

message 16: by Kanomi Okina (new)

Kanomi Okina (goodreadscomkanomi_okina) | 342 comments ShadowClan with her broth Tigerpaw. They were abandoned as kits on the outskirts of ShadowClan territory where they were discovered by Aspenglow. They need a mom to adopt them

message 17: by Lizzy, Co-mod (new)

How about I go make a Shadowclan cat. I took a lot of time creating new cats from the clans that had a shortage on Quotev.com months ago, so now I have as many cats as I can for rps. I'm only making a few cats on this group though, because one there's a rule to the amount of cats and two I don't want to make too many on Goodreads because I could possibly become less active when the semester starts for me. How about I tell you which Shadowclan cats I can make that can adopt them and a warrior that can mentor Tigerpaw.

message 18: by Kanomi Okina (new)

Kanomi Okina (goodreadscomkanomi_okina) | 342 comments Great! I'll wait for your reply

message 19: by Lizzy, Co-mod (new)

Awesome. Let me go create a mom for your cats and a Shadowclan cat for Robinpaw's mentor?

message 20: by Kanomi Okina (new)

Kanomi Okina (goodreadscomkanomi_okina) | 342 comments Cinderlight (ThunderClan) needs a apprentice.

message 21: by Lizzy, Co-mod (new)

Kanomi Okina wrote: "Cinderlight (ThunderClan) needs a apprentice."

I can make an apprentice for her. Let me see if I have any on Quotev.com, because I was thinking about making Firepaw, Bluepaw, and Diamondtail/star kits first, instead of them starting off as apprentices or warriors.

message 22: by Lizzy, Co-mod (new)

Kanomi Okina wrote: "Cinderlight (ThunderClan) needs a apprentice."

I'm sorry. I totally forgot that I was gonna make an apprentice for Cinderlight. Let me think about an apprentice when I get up later. It's almost 1AM.

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 279 comments ((Cinderlight's dead))
Featherstream, warrior
Lilyfeather Skyclan deputy
Hollystar, Windclan leader
Silverstar, Riverclan leader

They all need apprentices

message 24: by Fennec Fox (new)

Fennec Fox Ok, I’m gonna make a warrior cat, so she can be Featherstream’s apprentice! What clan is Featherstream in?

message 25: by Fennec Fox (last edited Nov 18, 2019 01:16PM) (new)

Fennec Fox Name: Tigerlily

Clan: Thunderclan

Appearance:

https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.6V...

Markings: Tiger-like stripes

Personality: Tigerlily is kind and funny and loves to make people laugh. Although she doesn’t seem very scary at first glance, you DO NOT want to make her mad or harm her friends. She is a strong, loyal warrior who will do anything for her clan. She is impulsive and will charge carelessly into fights without thinking.

Abilities: Tigerlily is a great warrior. She is very strong and cunning, but also slightly reckless.

History: She was born in the clan and has been raised to be a warrior all her life.

Family: Unknown

Mentor: Featherstream

Apprentice: None

Relationship Status: None yet, but hoping for a mate

Other: Scar on the backside of her ear from a fight she charged recklessly into without the approval of the leader of the clan.

(Is this good?)

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 279 comments Thunderclan

message 27: by Fennec Fox (new)

Fennec Fox Ok, I changed it! Do you want Tigerlily as an apprentice?

message 29: by Fennec Fox (new)

Fennec Fox Yay!