Hiruko (demonking) | 1036 comments Mod
Declare if you're:
Going offline
Going on Hiatus
Etc

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

GOING ON HIATUS

message 3: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) I'm just going to let everyone know that next week Tuesday-Thursday is my finals week, so I won't be on 24/7 like normal, but I will try my hardest to stay on as long as possible!

message 4: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) I'm going to be on and off today because I have to go to a baseball game (RIP ME) and some graduation parties for people I don't know (Help)

I'll try and be on as often as I can though

message 5: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

Oof alright. Try to have fun and stay safe

message 6: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) Thank you! I’ll try:))

message 7: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) I'll be on working on characters for a little bit, but not much else

I'll reply to all of my rp's later tomorrow, tomorrow is my last day of finals and school so it will be really stressful o o f

message 8: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

Hey all sorry exam week. I don't have a chromebook anymore so I'm using the app

message 9: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) So I'm going to be on and off, and I might not be replying to every rp that im in, just because things are really stressful right now and i'm super worried and sick and I'm trying to help out my family right now because one of my aunts who I'm REALLY close to has cancer and she's coming home today after being gone two weeks due to surgery and everything is just super crazy and hectic at the moment. I'm sorry I won't be replying to everything, it's just going to be what I can reply to at the moment because I'm working on sorting through decades of files to help my family out so they can have more time to spend with my aunt and be less stressed.
Things will probably be better in a few days hopefully, but I won't be sure because this has been going on all year. I'm really sorry to everyone I'm in an rp with, and this is sort of why my responses have been really short and crappy (Or why I haven't replied days)
I'll try reply asap, I've just been super stressed

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Anna wrote: "So I'm going to be on and off, and I might not be replying to every rp that im in, just because things are really stressful right now and i'm super worried and sick and I'm trying to help out my fa..."

I hope everything gets better. Good luck with everything.

message 11: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) Okay so I'm back home for two-ish days, my replies will still be spotty, So i'm sorry if I haven't responded yet, and its not that I don't want to, I just can't think right now
like at all

if I do respond, they will be short and i sincerely apologize, there is just so much going on that I cAnT

thank you all for being so incredibly patient with me

(also I have the memory and attention span of a ritz cracker so I might have forgotten, dont be afraid to yell at me to respond :,)) )

message 12: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) I'll be going to Denver for a trip in a few weeks so I won't be on at all during then.

((Posting it now because I'll forget))

message 13: by soub (last edited Jun 26, 2018 01:20PM) (new)

soub (gothstew) I'll be busy all week, staying with my aunt and helping her in every way I can

I'll be responding to whatever rp's are in my notifications, trying to do a lot of things at once rn. I apologize.

I will be online when I can and when I'm home, but I will mainly be using that time for character creation.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm signing off for the night.

It's 3 am and i'm at the point where i'll cut off anyone's head if they keep me from my bed.

Again it's 3 Am, and like normal i most likely will be sleeping in till' afternoon.

message 15: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) Correction I will not be busy all week, I'm going to be home for the rest of the week, so I'll be able to respond to stuff until tomorrow because my demon cousins are visiting and I'm going to have to watch them send help

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm awake now. ((I would be sleeping if my brother would stop yelling. I'm this close to throwing the mic in a shredder and be done with it.))

message 17: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

message 18: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) i'm online!

message 19: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

Online!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll be on and off. School's giving us new computers, and i absolutely have no idea how to do anything on them bc they are way different from what i'm used to. During school hours, i'm virtually useless because i don't have much free time (i don't have a free hour anymore and our new principal is supes strict. T~T)

If i don't reply to your roleplays within a 3 days, it's because i don't really check notifications anymore and i'm trying to go off memory on what groups i have active roleplays in. If i don't end up replying, feel free to pm and i'll do my best to respond.

message 21: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) rip me I got sick a few days ago and I'm still feeling pretty bad, but I'll try and be active today! If I don't reply to anything, please shoot me a pm or something

message 22: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

I am working on being more active

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

School. SO i'll be on and off

message 24: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

I start school tuesday

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

i started school like... 3 weeks ago

message 26: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

Online. I have a school chromebook again this year

message 27: by Asia/Merci (new)

Asia/Merci | 322 comments Hey, I’m SORTA back. My activity is somewhat on and off since I’m getting attracted to Amino now-

message 28: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

I love amino

message 29: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

Hello everyone!! I now have a laptop to use!

message 30: by Everwing (new)

Everwing (riadragona) | 10 comments [this is a message I will be relaying to every group I am in, sorry if I've posted this already in one of your groups]
I am soon going to delete my Goodreads account, I'll (kind of) miss any experiences I have had on Goodreads.
~Ria Dragona

message 31: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

Announcement: I am now online, unless I take another hiatus. But that is not the case. Feel free to refresh me on any roleplays I may already have with you