2022 & 2023 Reading Challenge discussion

White Hot
This topic is about White Hot
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
ARCHIVE 2018 > White Hot

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mary Pat (new)

Mary Pat | 2186 comments This thread is to discuss Sandra Brown‘s book, White Hot.

***Please remember to mark spoilers.***

Participants: Angela, Ashley

message 2: by Mary Pat (new)

Mary Pat | 2186 comments Suggested break down of reading so that you can check in and let us know how you're doing. The following breakdown is purely a suggestion and is therefore not set in stone.

Rather than putting dates for each section I've done it so that it takes into account that not everybody will necessarily have the book at the same time.

Week 1: 105
Week 2: 105
Week 3: 105
Week 4: 105

Angela Jr. (just gonna mention that I'm reading the german version, so some names or terms could be different. that sometimes happens with translations)
I'm in chapter 17 and i have to say, I don't have any strong feelings one way or the other yet... however, huff's (view spoiler)

Ashley Moore (ashleym99) | 1208 comments (view spoiler)

Angela Jr. i finished the book yesterday and have some thoughts! how are you getting along?

Ashley Moore (ashleym99) | 1208 comments I bet you do. How did you like it overall? I am at chapter 10. (view spoiler)

Angela Jr. Overall, I'd say it was enjoyable enough, but nothing special that I'd remember for years to come. I did get invested and wanted to figure out what happened.
I wasn't so sure about the ending. (view spoiler)

Charles nielson (view spoiler)

Romancewise, (view spoiler)

Angela Jr. (view spoiler)

Angela Jr. (view spoiler)

Ashley Moore (ashleym99) | 1208 comments I totally agree. What goes around comes around.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.
unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

White Hot (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Sandra Brown (other topics)