Christian Fiction Bloggers discussion

Dronefall
This topic is about Dronefall
Giveaways > FREE pdfs of new Christian dystopian

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by A.L. (new) - added it

A.L. Buehrer I have a limited time freebie for any members of this group who are interested. It's a Christian dystopian novel called Dronefall. It's the first in a series (the second should come out in August) and it's mostly aimed at college-age readers, but older and younger could certainly enjoy it. If you want to read a sample, I just posted one on my blog.

https://stardriftnights.blogspot.com/

If you're interested in spicing up your Summer reading with something a little different, comment or message me with the best way to get it to you. No review required, of course.

Angie Thompson (angiethompson) | 337 comments Oh, wow! I've had my eye on this for months, and after reading the sample, I'm totally sold! I'll message you. :)

Libby May | 63 comments Hi! I'd love a copy of this book! I couldn't give you a deadline of when I would finish it, but I would write a review afterward. I'll pm you my email. Can I have it in kindle formatting? Thanks!

message 4: by Megan (new)

Megan | 25 comments I would love a copy, especially if it is appropriate for younger readers too! my 13 year old reads at 12th grade level and we are always looking for great books that she can enjoy too! She loves dystopian novels right now!

message 5: by A.L. (new) - added it

A.L. Buehrer Megan wrote: "I would love a copy, especially if it is appropriate for younger readers too! my 13 year old reads at 12th grade level and we are always looking for great books that she can enjoy too! She loves dy..."
Great! Could you pm me your email address? I can send you a copy.

message 6: by A.L. (new) - added it

A.L. Buehrer Alright! Just so everybody here knows, the ebook is scheduled to come out very soon now, so your time to get it free is running out. If anybody else wants it, contact me soon.