Humans vs. Aliens Rp discussion

Slave Farms > Hospital

Comments Showing 1-50 of 58 (58 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) ((MIMI))

message 2: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale ((NOVA!))

Dess sat down on a chair, watching the humans scrub at everything in the hospital.

message 3: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) Liana paced back and forth at the wall, watching those poor frail girls making the beds. One of them tripped, but Liana couldn’t help but admire the way she got right back up.

message 4: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Dess glanced around, her eyes as cold as stone.

message 5: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) Liana saw a girl with strange reddish markings on her face. She shook her head and walked the other way.

message 6: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Dess stood up and called out in a commanding voice, "break time. Everyone has fifteen minutes."

message 7: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) “Since when?” She challenged. “Breaks are twenty minutes. And every hour, not every hour and a half.” She frowned.

message 8: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Dess glared, "I received knew orders," she said stiffly.

message 9: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) “From who?” She asked, looking worriedly over at the five girls she had been watching. They were almost asleep.

message 10: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "From our boss," she said sharply.

message 11: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) “Who?” She raised an eyebrow. She was kind of enjoying this girl’s snappish behavior.

message 12: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale She grinned toothily, "dear fellow Alien, I believe that we both know who the boss is."

message 13: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) ((Ahh who is it???))

She snorted. “Fellow? What planet are you from?” She grinned in her head at the double meaning.

Amy (won't be online for a while. sorry to all the groups i'm in!) (mattbatt) | 47 comments cass was beside a medical be wiping the blood from a wound from a fellow hybrid injured in battle. Then there was a new person in the hospital that she did not recognize.

message 15: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale ((just a random alien in charge of them in the hospital I guess))

"Mars."

message 16: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) ((Oh ok XD))

“Mm.” She muttered in distaste. “How did you go so undetected? The humans ravaged that place, I’ve heard.”

message 18: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Dess blinked her large black eyes at her, "that happens to be none of your business." she said quietly.

((after tomorrow I am going to be gone for a week and will not have access to goodreads. just informing you.))

message 19: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) Amy wrote: "((Hey I'm here!))"

((Wrong RP Group Amy wrong rp 😂))

message 20: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) Mimi 'Pans' wrote: "Dess blinked her large black eyes at her, "that happens to be none of your business." she said quietly.

((after tomorrow I am going to be gone for a week and will not have access to goodreads. ju..."

((Oh geez ok))

message 21: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale ((yeah so sorry))

message 22: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) Getting all high and mighty, are we, she thought. She rolled her eyes and humphed. “Whatever.”

message 23: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Dess smiled creepily, her sharp teeth glinting, "good. Now," she said calling to the humans. "You have 5 more minutes, make it quick."

message 24: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) Mimi 'Pans' wrote: "((yeah so sorry))"

((It’s ok!))

message 25: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) “Six,” she called after the weird girl finished her statement. “Make that six.”

message 26: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Dess glared, "its definitely 5."

message 27: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) “Seven,” she challenged. The humans had frozen, and seemed to not know what to do. She waved a hand in their direction. “Go! You only have a few minutes!”

message 28: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Dess snarled, her eyes narrowing, "4," she said, "human lover," she added.

message 29: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Dess snarled, her eyes narrowing, "4," she said, "human lover," she added.

message 30: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) She shook her head, ignoring the stupid girl from Mars. “There’s fresh water in the buckets beside the sinks,” she told the humans,

message 31: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Dess snorted, and muttered something rude under her breath.

message 32: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) “What?” She turned around to face the other alien. “I didn’t hear you, sorry.”

message 33: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Dess smiled creepily, her eyes glinting madly in the dim light of the hospital as she answered softly and slightly creepily, "good," with a lift of her eyebrow.

((LISTEN: MY FAVORITE SONG OF ALL TIME: CHECK OUT SOME OF HER OTHER SONGS AS WELL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CZ8o...))

message 34: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) ((Ok))

“Okay then,” Liana said, unnerved. She turned back around.

message 35: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Dess smiled to herself, that alien had guts.

message 36: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) “Who are you?” She asked suddenly, whirling back around.

message 37: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "I'm Dess," she answered coolly, "and you?"

message 38: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) “No one.” She didn’t want to be reported.

message 39: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Oh?" said Dess, "I am in charge at the moment, and I would like to know your name."

message 40: by quq (last edited Jun 11, 2018 05:04PM) (new)

quq  (190511) “If you’re in charge, then who’s the boss, you?” She frowned.

message 41: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "I am in charge of cleaning this Hospital, because the boss isn't around at the moment, he is, however, returning tomorrow and wishes for this Hospital to be completely clean."

message 42: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) “Why?” She frowned as the human break ended.

message 43: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Dess turned to glare at the humans, who got the message she was sending and went back to work, "because we aliens need a clean, and tidy, hospital."

message 44: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) “Again, why?” She asked, knowing the answer but wanting to annoy the alien.

message 45: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Because the humans have ruined half of us."

message 46: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) “How?” She questioned. “And that doesn’t exactly answer my question.”

message 47: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Us Aliens and Monsters have been beaten, tortured, we need a place to heal."

message 48: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) “They’ve been beaten and tortured too,” She said, pointing to one of the scar-laced girls.

message 49: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "After they did it to us," she said, and spread out her own scarred hands.

message 50: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) “So two wrongs make a right?” She raised an eyebrow, not convinced.

« previous 1