The ULTIMATE haters of Bella! discussion

actors > Robert Pattinson :'(

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

he is a sad person i tell you he's ugly and doesn't know how to shave or groom himself properly

message 2: by James (new)

James For once i think we agree on something.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

yes agrred

message 4: by Keara (last edited Mar 30, 2010 09:36PM) (new)

Keara (kearachristine) His nose is so crooked.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

i was watching this interview of him and he was like i dont believe in hygine and he said he doesnt brush his hair or his teeth!!!!!!! sorry to all of you guyz that like him but ewwwwwwwwwwww

message 6: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) He smokes, too.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Ewwwwwwwww

message 8: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Yep. I was on the New Moon fan page on Facebook and there was a pic of him with a cigarette. A bunch of weird girls were like "He can blow smoke in my face any day. <3" *BARF* Nasty, much?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

tat guy is just to ugly

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

ewwww!!! why would anyone want smoke blown into thier face and why would they want it to be blow out of robs mouth?!?!

message 11: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Because they're mentally unstable.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I agree

message 13: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy uggh i hate the smell of smoke, if any person around me smokes i make a point to cough and wave my hand dramatically like it stinks. *barf*

message 14: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) I am so tempted to smack it out of their hands...

message 15: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy i know! i just want to get out a mini laptop and give them the facts of what they are doing to them selves and smack because there are children nearby and there giving them lung cancer too! :[ as you can see i am animated about this.

message 16: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) I once saw a car where they had five kids in the back seat with all the windows up. The four adults in the car were smoking.

message 17: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy omg! that's just sad! don't they like their kids! :(

message 18: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) They were probably too stupid to realize what they were doing. They looked 16-20+

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

My dad smokes and we had to do this essay in health bout smoking and I sen it too him too read and he ignored me so I was like fine
I told u to stop so it's not my problem