Fairy Tail discussion

Quests > The Shadow of Death (Izzy, if you see this in your notifs, post)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 77 (77 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments A shadow comes at exactly 12:05 AM and kills one person, terrorizing the village. It's the job of the Fairy Tail mages to put a stop to this!

message 2: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) ((Izzy first, then? Wait time, ten minutes?))

message 3: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments ((What's a wait time?))

message 4: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) ((Time before you can skip the person.))

message 5: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 38 comments ((It's how long you can wait for another person to post. And if they don't post after that specific amount of time, then you can post.))

message 6: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments ((I wish I'd known about that last year. Ten minutes sounds good. Start?))

message 7: by Drax (last edited Jul 30, 2014 12:23PM) (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) ((So, Iz, wana ship Seki? Seb+Tsuki?))

message 8: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 38 comments ((Sounds good to me!))

Tsuki got off the train and smiled as she looked around the village. She'd never been here before, so it was all new surroundings to her.

message 9: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Sebastian stepped off without any sort of reaction, really. The place smelled like Death to him. And that meant food.

message 10: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments Itzari climbed off last, brushing her clothes back into place. Ah, this place felt just like her old house had. It was kind of nice, the impression it gave off. "So, let's find our employer."

message 11: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) ((I don't know if that sounds good was wait time or ship acceptance.))

message 12: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 38 comments "Let's go," Tsuki said with a nod, then looked around again. The village seemed really quiet and still. So much that it made the air feel heavy.

message 13: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Drax wrote: "((I don't know if that sounds good was wait time or ship acceptance.))"

Sebastian nodded silently, continuing to look around. Like he'd said: The less the interacted, the better they'd get along.

message 14: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments "I have the directions here," Itzari fumbled for the job description. "Ah, it's right this way, almost there now." She folded the paper and pocketed it. "It's nice here." She seemed very oblivious that the whole place reeked of fear and death. Sticking her hands in her pockets, she headed off the right direction.

message 15: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Sebastian followed in silence, glancing back at Tsuki. At least she hadn't irritated him.

message 16: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments Itzari glanced back at Tsuki, giving her a smile. She then focused on the directions. "Wait, is it this way?" It was getting late. Which was why everything was so eerily silent, all of the places closed down and shutters drawn.

message 17: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 38 comments ((It was a ship acceptance, yes))

Tsuki followed Itzari and Sebastian, frowning as she got a bad feeling about this place. Maybe this wasn't a very good idea...what if one of them died?

message 18: by Drax (last edited Jul 30, 2014 12:52PM) (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) ((Hooray.))

"You have a worse sense of direction than Natsu does," Sebastian said, sighing.

message 19: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments "Fine, you read it," she said, shoving the map at him.

((Should the first night a civilian dies, then they act on the second? Or first?))

message 20: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 38 comments ((Either one is fine with me, but I like the idea of one dying on the first night. Maybe during the first night, they chase after the shadow, but it gets away after killing someone?))

Tsuki giggled a bit at the two, smiling softly. She was having an okay time with them so far. Maybe they could all be friends.

message 21: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) ((I suppose.))

Sebastian rolled his eyes and looked at it. "We're going the wrong way," he said turning on his heel, straight into Tsuki.

message 22: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments "Talented, you are," Itzari said, "I was right all along! Here's the pub," she said, pointing up at the promotional sign. "We're supposed to meet him on the second floor."

message 23: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 38 comments Tsuki let out a squeak when she was bumped into by Sebastian, blushing as she looked up at him, "I-I'm sorry!" She then heard Itzari and quickly followed after her, feeling embarrassed after getting in Sebastian's way.

message 24: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "The pub's right over there. That sign's on a hotel, pointing at the pub," Sebastian noted. He gave Tsuki a small glare for aa second.

message 25: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments "Oh. Well, close enough," she retorted, annoyed that he always had to be right, no matter the situation, from small and insignificant, to whatever argument. Maybe she should have just chosen another quest.

message 26: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) ((You mad, Ilsa? I can have him be wrong...?))

message 27: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments ((Nope! But Itzari is. :P))

message 28: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 38 comments Tsuki flinched when she saw Sebastian's glare, quickly looking away. She waited for the others before she walked towards the pub, keeping her head down.

message 29: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Sebastian led the way.

message 30: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments Itzari followed, resentful of him, and more than a little angry.

message 31: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 38 comments Tsuki followed the two, staying in the back.

message 32: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Sebastian walked up the stairs once they were inside, going to find the client. He wanted to get started quickly, so he could eat.

message 33: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments Itzari lingered for a moment, seeing several families shuddering and hushing each other, as if they'd be victim if they made so much as a sound.

message 34: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Sebastian glanced around at them, shaking his head. Death magic made all sorts of people paranoid. He continued his ascent.

message 35: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments "These poor people are terrified. I wonder how many loved ones they've lost."

message 36: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "None. The lost and found box was empty," Sebastian joked, his sense of humor dark and... less than funny.

message 37: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments "And... maybe this is why I don't like you."

message 38: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "I never claimed to care."

message 39: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (last edited Jul 30, 2014 03:38PM) (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments "You're going to die alone if you don't grow up," she snarled.

message 40: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) ((Eh. They're odd.))

Sebastian shrugged. "That doesn't sound so bad sometimes," he said, continuing up the stairway.

message 41: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments ((You're not going to die alone. You're awesome.))

"You're insufferable."

message 42: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) (D'aww thanks.))

"You're immature."

message 43: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments ((NP))

message 44: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments "You're pigheaded."

message 45: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "Pot, meet kettle."

message 46: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments "I resent that!"

message 47: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments ((Wanna make Elise a guy?))

message 48: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) ((Who?))

message 49: by Ilsa, The red headed wonder girl (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 10285 comments ((CHB?))

message 50: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) ((I thought she was engaged to Luke?))

« previous 1