║↬|Naruto, ultimate shinobi|↫║ |↜║Semi-Advanced RP║↝| discussion

〈 Housing 〉 > Yagami, Haruka [ Leaf Village ● Konohagakure ]

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ash. (new)

ash.

ѠĤĪƬƐ FĿΛMƐ | 71 comments Haruka walked though the wood path to her childhood home. Nana, one of her father's companions, met her part of the way and she shook her head as she saw Nana's reaction to karu. Nana stopped and walked back to the house. "Don't mind Nana, she isn't one to let strangers near the house but she saw that you were helping me."

message 3: by Corvus (new)

Corvus | 75 comments He looked at Nana and took a step back, somewhat scared, " Okay..." He mumbled as he continued walking behind her with an unsettled smile. He shifted the bags in his hand again and looked around to see what other wolves were around.

ѠĤĪƬƐ FĿΛMƐ | 71 comments "Setsu is the only wolf here." Haruka said as she looked back at him. "Careful where you walk, the ground is a little uneven here." She warned as she easily maneuvered through the path, not dropping a thing.

message 5: by Corvus (new)

Corvus | 75 comments He nodded as he was carefully watching where he stepped. He was slowly following making sure not to step in any ruts or holes. He looked back up and jogged to catch up, as she was roughly fifteen feet in front of him.

ѠĤĪƬƐ FĿΛMƐ | 71 comments Haruka stopped and looked back at him before blushing lightly. "Ah, sorry. I should go a bit slower considering you never been this way." She said as an apology. She felt bad for him and wondered a bit why he was a bit scrawny for his size. Heavy things should be easy for a guy, but he didn't want heavy things. She shook her head lightly, it must be that her father pushed her harder and was use to weight like this.

message 7: by Corvus (new)

Corvus | 75 comments " it's fine. Go as fast as you need!" He said with a smile as he caught up, "It's my fault if I am too slow." He said with a slight shrug. He stopped beside her with a smile. He shifted the bags again and turned back to the house, indicating to continue.

ѠĤĪƬƐ FĿΛMƐ | 71 comments Haruka nodded and continued the longish walk to her doorstep. When they finally made it, three howls greeted them. "Sage, willow, and Kyber." She smiled as she heard them. "I'm home, everyone." She yelled and walked through the front yard and opened the sliding door with her foot.

message 9: by Corvus (new)

Corvus | 75 comments He stepped into the room and took his shoes off before stepping onto the thatch floor. He stepped on and asked, "Anywhere in-particular that you want these?" He asked as he looked around the room with a small smile. He shifted the packages again as his arms quickly began to shake and feel like they would give out any moment.

ѠĤĪƬƐ FĿΛMƐ | 71 comments Haruka saw that he was shaking and smiled softly. "Other there on the table." She said as she motioned to the table with her head. "Not use to heavy things?" She questions as she walked slowly to the table, her arms as stable as ever as she heard paws thunder through the house.

message 11: by Corvus (new)

Corvus | 75 comments He quickly walked to the table and set the parcels down, " I don't usually carry heavy things..." He mumbled, "I'm not very strong so people don't normally rely on me to carry things for them..." He mumbled with a slight laugh as he put his hands on his scrolls and then dropped them to his side.

ѠĤĪƬƐ FĿΛMƐ | 71 comments She set down the groceries and was pounced on by the triplets who howled. She laughed softly as she saved Setsu mid fall from being crushed by her. She was then licked thoroughly before getting out from under the three.

message 13: by Corvus (new)

Corvus | 75 comments He smiled nervously at the dogs and took a step back, somewhat scared. He looked over at her and then back at the dogs. He stopped moving as he touched his scrolls again and then put his hands behind his head with as nervous smile.

ѠĤĪƬƐ FĿΛMƐ | 71 comments "Don't worry, they won't harm you unless my father gives the word." She said as she whipped her face of the slobber. "Your scrolls are safe as well." She looked at him. "They were trained well and won't do anything to harm others unless provoked somehow."

message 15: by Corvus (new)

Corvus | 75 comments "Okay... Can you just keep them a few feet away from me?" He asked quietly, "Even though they can't touch me is rather not be close to them..." He mumbled as he took another step back and yet again placed his hands on his scrolls. He smiled over at her and then looked back down at the dogs.

ѠĤĪƬƐ FĿΛMƐ | 71 comments "Karu, your fine." Haruka said as she patted the triplets on the head. "They would hurt a fly right now." She looked up at him. "There is no reason to be scared of them."

message 17: by Corvus (new)

Corvus | 75 comments "Okay... I trust you, bit if they touch me I will liquefy!" He said as he walked so he was standing behind her, "Wait... I'm not supposed to say that... Oops." He said with a shrug as he touched his scrolls and then dropped his hands to his sides. He looked down at the dogs and frowned, "I officially don't really like dogs..." He mumbled.

ѠĤĪƬƐ FĿΛMƐ | 71 comments Haruka turned her head to look at him. "Harm a single piece of fur on their body and I will personally hand your limp body to my father to deal with." She said with a smile. "If they brush against you it is an accident." She said as she waved the three way. "They are my family and they are rather an excitable bunch so you know why I gave you the warning."

message 19: by Corvus (new)

Corvus | 75 comments "When I liquefy I won't hurt them... Unless they stick their head in my leg, they might drown..." He mumbled quietly as he was deep in thought. He slowly untied on of the scrolls and looked it over with a smile, "I love you...." He mumbled as he read the seal writing. He pursed his lips and wiped at a small speck of dirt, "The hell?" He said quietly. He wrapped the scroll back up and paled it in his pack again with a smile.

ѠĤĪƬƐ FĿΛMƐ | 71 comments Haruka nodded and walked into the living room to sit on the couch with Setsu on her lap. That guy took scroll obsession to the next level. She shook her head lightly as she got out her medical book to read from.

message 21: by Corvus (new)

Corvus | 75 comments "Can I work on something on something in here?" He asked as he pulled the bottom scroll from the pack and opened it up. He ran his hand slowly over the writing and smiled as he sat on the ground and rolled the scroll to full length.

ѠĤĪƬƐ FĿΛMƐ | 71 comments "Go ahead." She said, not even looking up from her book as she read over the important details of the body and the ways to heal or harm them. She smiled as she saw the diagram.

message 23: by Corvus (new)

Corvus | 75 comments As soon as the scroll was completely rolled out there was a puff of smoke and his puppet named 'Decoi' rattled onto the floor. He smiled as he played around with the joints. He came to one join pt that refused to move so he reached into his bag and started fixing it with sharp and dull looking tools.

message 24: by Corvus (new)

Corvus | 75 comments (? What happend?))

message 25: by Corvus (new)

Corvus | 75 comments (? What happened?))

║↬|Naruto, ultimate shinobi|↫║ |↜║Semi-Advanced...

unread topics | mark unread