The Walt Longmire Book Series & TV Show Group discussion

Authors & More Books > Not by Longmire Alone

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brenda, Co-Moderator (new)

Brenda (butterflyprincess) | 212 comments Mod
What other genres do you enjoy? Please share books that you've read and that you would recommend.

message 2: by Kismet (new)

Kismet | 12 comments I hop around genres but it seems like a lot that I read is general lit. I highly recommend "The Shadow of the Wind" by Carlos Ruiz Zafon for the story, characters and amazing writing. "The Rosie Project" by Graeme Simsion made me laugh out loud in many places. And I like everything Jojo Moyes writes, but "Me Before You" is my favorite.

message 3: by Tammy, Moderator (new)

Tammy Hanson (sdflash32) | 23 comments Mod
If you are into the Cowboy Western romance and like to the hot sex scenes then check out Becky McGraw and her Texas Trouble books and also her He newest series Cowboy way! Love Love love her stuff! I also recommend any of the Catherine Mann Military romance books about the PJs'. I love them all! Of course anything Nora Roberts1 Shes always awesome!

message 4: by LaLaLa Laura (new)

LaLaLa Laura  (laurabhoffman) | 7 comments I love to read classics! I enjoy the writing and the timeless themes.

message 5: by Brenda, Co-Moderator (new)

Brenda (butterflyprincess) | 212 comments Mod
I'm more a mystery/action/thriller type of girl. I am reading some historical fiction which I am enjoying a lot. I abhor erotic I find it demeaning to women and revulsive.