Ultimate Alliance: Rebirth discussion

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 120 comments "Be the hero you're meant to be..." A voice from no where and everywhere said. "You're time is now....." It spoke softly and encouragingly. "It is awaking....."

(Sorry I could resist.. I hope it's ok)

message 2: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 120 comments There was a soft laughter that was gentle by nature. "Who I am is not important... but if you must know." A woman appeared walking towards him and paused. "I am a friend..." She smiled warmly. "I only wish to guide you with my wisdom... young hero."

message 3: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 120 comments "Athena...." She said simply. "I only wish for you to be the hero....." She smiled. "I know that you are...." She spoke in gentle tones and made no movement towards him.

message 4: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 120 comments (K, take your time.)

message 5: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 120 comments Athena smiled. "I'm here to encourage you into the right direction." She replied. "You have done great things.... Your part in that one battle prepared you for what has already started..." She sighed. "Those from before have fallen, it now lies on you to take up the fight..."

message 6: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 120 comments "Even so, just one act of kindness will make you a hero." Athena paused a moment thoughtfully. "A hero is not always a fighter.... but a person who wouldn't leave another to parish without at least trying to help them." She the studied him. "As you did not so long ago."

message 7: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 120 comments Athena didn't move as he approached. "That you keep an eye on a certain 'Cat'. She is important to us." She told him. "Prepare for the battle that is coming....." Her eyes sparkled. "I will guide you as you need me too."

message 8: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 120 comments "You will be awarded." Athena said gently. "Handsomely.... Even more if nothing happens to Cat...." She smiled but noticed his slight concern. "She made it home...... but I would wait to see her in later hours..." She chuckled. "As I said before if you need guidance I will help you..."

message 9: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 120 comments "She is staying at the Hôtel Plaza Athénée in the Presidential Suite." Athena told him with a smile. "I will leave you so that you may decide.... But if you do decide to visit her.... I would wait a few hours... Or approach her carefully if it's before then."

message 10: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 120 comments "Fare thee well, Starlord." Athena said even though she knew his true identity. She wasn't going to take any chances if anyone was listening in. She smiled as she took a step to him. When she paused she waved hand elegantly over a spot. A small chest appeared. "I was asked to give this to you by another." She told him. She then turned away.

message 11: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 120 comments (Gold, pure gemstones, and other... Since it's small he can pick it up and you choose where you want to open it.)

"It's a small thank you...." Athena said gently. "Be safe..." She started to walking away.

message 12: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 120 comments Athena faded away as she continued to walk away. She smiled knowing he would make the right choice.