Creative Reviews discussion

Witching Hour: Vices and Virtues
This topic is about Witching Hour
Authors requesting reviewers > Horror Anthology Review Opportunity

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Trinity (new) - added it

Trinity Hanrahan (trinityhanrahan) | 3 comments We are in the process of setting up the preorders for the second in our series of horror anthologies. We'd like to offer up our first set, Vices and Virtues, for review opportunities. If anyone is interested, please let us know!

Vices and Virtues: An anthology of the Seven Deadly Sins and Seven Dark Virtues

Madelon (madelonw) I would be interested in reading and reviewing this anthology. I read on Kindle, and can be emailed at madelonw1011 at yahoo.

message 3: by Jocelyn (new)

Jocelyn Sanchez (dobby2266) | 15 comments Are you still looking for reviewers? I'll be interested in reviewing a kindle/mobi. copy if so :) missjocsan@gmail.com

message 4: by R.L. (new)

R.L. Bartram | 3 comments If you mean my novel "Whippoorwill." by R.L.Bartram. I'd be happy to send a Pdf (kindle friendly) copy. Let me have an email address.

message 5: by Trinity (new) - added it

Trinity Hanrahan (trinityhanrahan) | 3 comments Jocelyn wrote: "Are you still looking for reviewers? I'll be interested in reviewing a kindle/mobi. copy if so :) missjocsan@gmail.com"

Are you referring to Vices and Virtues? I want to make sure as R.L Bertram was asking if you meant their novel.

message 6: by Jocelyn (new)

Jocelyn Sanchez (dobby2266) | 15 comments Trinity wrote: "Jocelyn wrote: "Are you still looking for reviewers? I'll be interested in reviewing a kindle/mobi. copy if so :) missjocsan@gmail.com"

Are you referring to Vices and Virtues? I want to make sure ..."

Sorry! Just saw this. I was referring to Vices and Virtues :)

message 7: by Trinity (new) - added it

Trinity Hanrahan (trinityhanrahan) | 3 comments Jocelyn wrote: "Trinity wrote: "Jocelyn wrote: "Are you still looking for reviewers? I'll be interested in reviewing a kindle/mobi. copy if so :) missjocsan@gmail.com"

Are you referring to Vices and Virtues? I wa..."

Which format do you need? :-)

message 8: by Jocelyn (new)

Jocelyn Sanchez (dobby2266) | 15 comments Mobi please! I read on my kindle app :) missjocsan@gmail.com

message 9: by Neha (new)

Neha (nightbibliophile) | 3 comments If you don't have any timeline in your mind. I would like to have a review copy of the book.
My timeline usually is a month at least, seeing this is an ebook and I am very much slow in reading ebooks. And 630 pages, well two months at least :)

Can be reached at night.bliophile@gmail.com